pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why would anyone waste their money on pills lmao if you wanna get high get some heroin

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Why would anyone waste their money on pills lmao if you wanna get high get some heroin
    I like daladid high better than all the rest.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Still as sad as ever

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like daladid high better than all the rest.
    Ive never done H and have no desire too, tried everything else though and nothing gets me addicted to the point im a druggy.

But Ive seen people people try something easy and get hooked right away.

its about the personality not drugs, if u dumb well you are fukked. Even if u try to help u cant do nothing cause they are weak willed...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Ive never done H and have no desire too, tried everything else though and nothing gets me addicted to the point im a druggy.

But Ive seen people people try something easy and get hooked right away.

its about the personality not drugs, if u dumb well you are fukked. Even if u try to help u cant do nothing cause they are weak willed...
    I call myself a functional addict, lol. I love drugs, function way better on them, don’t go overboard, don’t like being stupid high on anything to where I can’t function normally. Most ppl only think I’m on drugs the days im not, lol.,,

that said some the hard ones I have caught myself walking the line of overboard but when I realize that I stop for awhile and reel myself back in with a quickness.

I’ve at least dabbled w everything, when the heron craze began i was in prison, i had tried a few times way way long time ago when I was 18 or so. Was nice but not really for me and never was interested in a drug that came w those kind of physical withdrawals. For whatever reason even daily heavy use of strongest script opiates never gave me those type of withdrawals, I’ve had friends that would get them from weak ass Vicodin! Lol., guess I was blessed in that regard.,

so anyways 80% my friends got hooked on banging H while I was in pen, a real bummer as I quickly found out it turned them into real pieces of shit, used to be stand up guys who I had no problem handing 20-30k worth of weed and always trust my money be there in timely fashion!!! Were transformed into trash that would rip anyone off to support that habit. Tried staying close w a few, tried like hell to help them get away from it so naturally when I hung out w them I started doing some too, just snorting i ain’t touched a needle since I was old enough to drink! (IV needle that is, I got no problem injecting testosterone into a muscle when doing cycle! That different! Lol) Some might call that hypocritical that i would be urging them to leave it alone while snorting a line of their shit but hey it was already there and of course I wanna get high, not my fault I could do that then have the good sense not to do more after that!! Lol.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

A toxicology report ruled the Los Angeles Angels pitcher’s death an accident, and found that found he had suffocated after ingesting a mix of alcohol and the opioids oxycodone and fentanyl.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I call myself a functional addict, lol. I love drugs, function way better on them, don’t go overboard, don’t like being stupid high on anything to where I can’t function normally. Most ppl only think I’m on drugs the days im not, lol.,,

that said some the hard ones I have caught myself walking the line of overboard but when I realize that I stop for awhile and reel myself back in with a quickness.

I’ve at least dabbled w everything, when the heron craze began i was in prison, i had tried a few times way way long time ago when I was 18 or so. Was nice but not really for me and never was interested in a drug that came w those kind of physical withdrawals. For whatever reason even daily heavy use of strongest script opiates never gave me those type of withdrawals, I’ve had friends that would get them from weak ass Vicodin! Lol., guess I was blessed in that regard.,

so anyways 80% my friends got hooked on banging H while I was in pen, a real bummer as I quickly found out it turned them into real pieces of shit, used to be stand up guys who I had no problem handing 20-30k worth of weed and always trust my money be there in timely fashion!!! Were transformed into trash that would rip anyone off to support that habit. Tried staying close w a few, tried like hell to help them get away from it so naturally when I hung out w them I started doing some too, just snorting i ain’t touched a needle since I was old enough to drink! (IV needle that is, I got no problem injecting testosterone into a muscle when doing cycle! That different! Lol) Some might call that hypocritical that i would be urging them to leave it alone while snorting a line of their shit but hey it was already there and of course I wanna get high, not my fault I could do that then have the good sense not to do more after that!! Lol.
    Dont get we wrong, I used to love ANY club drugs when i was young, but when u hit the age when u wanna stop, or u have a family, u dont give a fukk....

if u still think about drugs, u r a retard, no comment....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drugs for losers

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fuk off Gold, I have real pain from some seriously pissed off nerves, you dikk.

Anyway, let me know about the wet lunch in the strip club, anywhere else and I'm inclined to send a representative.

Of course, she'll have full negotiating authority, to negotiate on behalf of the West Coast Compound.

We could use an extra weekly rolling Gold, let them gamble on us.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Took 3 days off of pain killers to start the month.

Realize that I'm not feeling addicted or even too dependent but man I have some pain in the neck and down the arm.

Was up in the middle of the night smoking the true medicinal strain, the best one I have, put in the back of the drawer because I don't know when I can get more, two nights in a row. It helped but sleep is a time for the brain to flush any toxins and get a break, especially for me, so it sucks to have to dose at night.

But in the day that stuff wears off far too quick.

Even when the painkillers wear off, there is still benefit to me. I am interrupting the pain/spasm cycle, a little bit, by attacking the pain part a little more effectively than the herbs, of which I have a high tolerance right now, can do.

It's a extra benefit that lasts a long time. This is what using the pain killers strategically and for the purpose will reveal. Something that using them to party with just won't.

Sick of it all though, they will burn the nerves in 5 levels on the left side on neck next month, that should afford me a break from the pain killers.

Looking forward to it for sure.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Big whoop. Hillbilly couldn’t handle his booze and pills.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Big whoop. Hillbilly couldn’t handle his booze and pills.
    A bad mixture of course anytime but he probably could, until he got the fent batch.

That seems to be the case with everything from pills to powders, these overdoses occurring from fent that the user never intended to take.

That probably won't keep anyone from doing it though.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    A bad mixture of course anytime but he probably could, until he got the fent batch.

That seems to be the case with everything from pills to powders, these overdoses occurring from fent that the user never intended to take.

That probably won't keep anyone from doing it though.
    True. Guess it pays to know your suppliers. Ignorant on their part to cut product with something that will kill off your clientele far too quickly.

2daBank

Guess I’m crazy cause when I’m looking to party I ask for straight finny!!! Lol. It all over round here, ain’t nobody using it for cut cause we all want it raw!!

First 123