Sun 9/8 1:00PM
    Houston Texans +185
    Jacksonville Jaguars +205
    Tennessee Titans +365
    Indianapolis Colts +470

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Tennessee has some value with Tannehill as the backup.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Jags.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I like the Colts at that price. I could argue that they still have the most complete team in the division.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Colts and Titans might still have value. I follow Jags closely, do not bet them

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I like the Colts at that price. I could argue that they still have the most complete team in the division.
    YUP
    Excellent OL

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Colts good play

Titans are decent defensive wise but can't score.

Jags might do better this year after the debacle last season

Houston has the hardest schedule in the league and no running backs

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

luck injury didnt change my rankings

texans/colts/titans/jags

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post

texans/colts/titans/jags
    I actually agree. But I don't think Texans are quite favorites enough for this price.

Colts being over double the odds of the Jags right now is ludicrous. Totally unwarranted and a clear overreaction to no Luck and what the Jags did in 2017. People forget BB actually played well that year so Foles is not this huge upgrade if that's what you're comparing to, and the rest of the offense is arguably worse. They'll continue to struggle to score. Defense is still very strong but almost certainly over-performed in '17

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Colts good play

Titans are decent defensive wise but can't score.

Jags might do better this year after the debacle last season

Houston has the hardest schedule in the league and no running backs
    Miller isn’t that hard to replace. I’ve always liked duke Johnson. Houston oline concerns me more than running back.

Fingernail
    Fingernail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Colts still a valuable pick. I think they perform well without Luck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I actually agree. But I don't think Texans are quite favorites enough for this price.

Colts being over double the odds of the Jags right now is ludicrous. Totally unwarranted and a clear overreaction to no Luck and what the Jags did in 2017. People forget BB actually played well that year so Foles is not this huge upgrade if that's what you're comparing to, and the rest of the offense is arguably worse. They'll continue to struggle to score. Defense is still very strong but almost certainly over-performed in '17
    I think the jags defense underperformed last year. I agree foles nothing special but I also think his teammates will believe in him which I think was a big problem w the d last year, they had no belief in bortles. Strongly believe foles more important to the locker room than his actual on field performance.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post

texans/colts/titans/jags
    Regardless how big a downgrade brissett is you gotta belueve titans were thrilled cause luck has owned them.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think the jags defense underperformed last year. I agree foles nothing special but I also think his teammates will believe in him which I think was a big problem w the d last year, they had no belief in bortles. Strongly believe foles more important to the locker room than his actual on field performance.
    So, I agree with you in that I think Jags D probably overperformed in '17 but then underperformed in '18. I think this year will be in the middle. Just don't believe it will be enough in today's game when you need offensive fire power

I hope you're right about Foles being that sort of x-factor bc I'm a Jags fan. It's possible. I'm just not optimistic. I think Foles is going to get on the field with that offense and just be like, wow, these guys suck so much more than the Eagles. Who the hell are our WRs? It's been drop city for a while, even the year the team did well. If anything I think Foles will lose trust in the offense before they lose trust in him lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    So, I agree with you in that I think Jags D probably overperformed in '17 but then underperformed in '18. I think this year will be in the middle. Just don't believe it will be enough in today's game when you need offensive fire power

I hope you're right about Foles being that sort of x-factor bc I'm a Jags fan. It's possible. I'm just not optimistic. I think Foles is going to get on the field with that offense and just be like, wow, these guys suck so much more than the Eagles. Who the hell are our WRs? It's been drop city for a while, even the year the team did well. If anything I think Foles will lose trust in his offense before they lose trust in him lol
    Lol. That certainly possible, I hadn’t really thought of that. I never been huge on foles but he is a good leader and he won’t put the defense in all the bad spots bortles continually did.

I agree about needing more offensive fire power to a extent, ultimately to win it all yes but I still think you can win a lot of games w a strong rushing attack, game manager at qb, and a strong d. Can fornette finally stay healthy?

This division a lot more balanced than it been. I think all 4 teams 8-8ish and 10 wins will prob take it. They all have decent strengths and glaring weaknesses now that luck gone. I like Houston but the oline worries me.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Miller isn’t that hard to replace. I’ve always liked duke Johnson. Houston oline concerns me more than running back.
    totally agree, Houston's oline has looked horrific in the preseason games.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Jacoby Brissette leading us to a Superbowl Appearance.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

4 bad teams

weakest Division in football

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    4 bad teams

weakest Division in football
    Great insight as usual in an odds thread, you absolute f**king potato

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Colts +500 is way too juicy to pass on in a crappy division and they still have the best coach easily of any team in the division

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Colts +500 is way too juicy to pass on in a crappy division and they still have the best coach easily of any team in the division
    I’d pound the Colts at 5-1. Heritage has them at +350 and I still like them.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipKessel View Post
    I’d pound the Colts at 5-1. Heritage has them at +350 and I still like them.
    I took a piece at Bovada

blankoblanco

Agreed, +500 is a great price on Colts (+400 is very good). They can win that division if Jacoby plays even decently. He could also way over-perform. Whole team genuinely believes in him, not one of those fake-ass things where you have to support your QB.