thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Not that I care about your stupid opinion, you're a little coward who hides his picks in his theory threads and never posts shit on players talk because you're afraid to. Some post in the subforums for good reason, you're little coward.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by mike tyson35 View Post
    Guys always get excited when someone lose SMH
    Just wanna make sure me and you are on the same page this time

Do you plan on eating my asshole alive, or dead?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care about your stupid opinion, you're a little coward who hides his picks in his theory threads and never posts shit on players talk because you're afraid to. Some post in the subforums for good reason, you're little coward.
    Liar, I post more plays and analysis in PT than you do, 10 times more than you.

I have posted 1000's of plays over just the last two years.

I actually track, and don't try to lie about my records. You have been verified as lying about your records.

You want to lie again? Is that how you deflect from your own cheating?

Last edited by KVB; 08-26-19 at 10:20 AM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mike tyson35 View Post
    Guys always get excited when someone lose SMH
    Win or loss doesn't matter, Morino is a fudger of records.

He always has been.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Morino buried, forced to say I don't post plays or track them.

A handful of trolling posters resort to that obvious nonsense, Morino is one of them.

Perhaps it's time for Morino to leave, if is only posting route is going to be self burial from here on out.

thomorino

Liar, I post more plays and analysis in PT than you do, 10 times more than you.

I have posted 1000's of plays over just the last two years.

I actually track, and don't try to lie about my records. You have been verified as lying about your records.

You want to lie again? Is that how you deflect from your own cheating?

Win or loss doesn't matter, Morino is a fudger of records.

He always has been.

Morino buried, forced to say I don't post plays or track them.

A handful of trolling posters resort to that obvious nonsense, Morino is one of them.

Perhaps it's time for Morino to leave, if is only posting route is going to be self burial from here on out.
    Fuk off

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just stop.

You are now deduced to a lying troll and we all know it.

Go ahead, talk about how I don't post plays or track. Go ahead, talk about how I don't post all my plays in TWO DIFFERENT Forums, including PT.

Go ahead.

Yeah, you can't without lying.

Tell one more lie and I will pressure SBR to ban you for the excessive fuk offs.

All it takes are some complaints. Go ahead Morino, say "fuk off" or lie again and you'll have 100 reports against you in an hour.

Go ahead douchebag, try me.

If you weren't such an asshole to people, I might have reconsidered.

Go ahead Morino.

Hey Forum, if you see a "fuk off" just report it. Let's get this cheater out of here.

Go ahead, Morino, try me.

thomorino

Not that I care, KVB is a coward - he doesn't post plays anyone can track in player talk because he's afraid his picks, which almost always lose, will get exposed. He trolls many threads but his threads are always losing and almost never in players talk because the little shit is afraid to post there.

He can't find a single thread of mine with 1 incorrect record and he never has. He's said multiple times, lying as usual, that my records are wrong, but has never once found a single thread with an error in my records. Your theory threads are shit, you are nothing more than a troll.

I documented a positive 45 units NBA season - that season alone is better than all your records combined - go away.

If you are going to call someone out for a bad record without any link or evidence you are nothing but a lying troll - which is all you are - get lost coward.

thomorino

Just stop.

You are now deduced to a lying troll and we all know it.

Go ahead, talk about how I don't post plays or track. Go ahead, talk about how I don't post all my plays in TWO DIFFERENT Forums, including PT.

Go ahead.

Yeah, you can't without lying.

Tell one more lie and I will pressure SBR to ban you for the excessive fuk offs.

All it takes are some complaints. Go ahead Morino, say "fuk off" or lie again and you'll have 100 reports against you in an hour.

Go ahead douchebag, try me.

If you weren't such an asshole to people, I might have reconsidered.

Go ahead Morino.

Hey Forum, if you see a "fuk off" just report it. Let's get this cheater out of here.

Go ahead, Morino, try me.

Fuk off

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Go ahead Morino, challenge the mods.

Go ahead.

thomorino

What a loser - not that I care, Sbr doesn't give a shit about you or your reporting of my posts - none of my posts violate SBR's terms of use. You are an embarrassment - I called you a coward and you fall apart.

thomorino

Go ahead Morino, challenge the mods.

Go ahead.

Not that I care about your opinion I'm not challenging the mods at, not that I care, your in my thread trolling and lying.

Again, you can't find 1 record of mine that is inaccurate in over 1000 posts - you are a proven liar with zero credibility.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

KVB end of discussion you’ve been completely fuked off now, no need to try & reason with “fuk off” it’s very powerful.

thomorino

I will send 700 betpoints to anyone, including lying troll KVB, who finds a single thread of mine in over 1000 picks with an incorrect record at the end of the season - you won't find one. Go away liar.

thomorino

KVB caughty lying as usual - he can't find a single thread of mine with incorrect records that were anything more than an honest mistake that was quickly corrected.

I'm waiting douche bag.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not that I care, KVB is a coward - he doesn't post plays anyone can track in player talk because he's afraid his picks, which almost always lose, will get exposed. He trolls many threads but his threads are always losing and almost never in players talk because the little shit is afraid to post there.

He can't find a single thread of mine with 1 incorrect record and he never has. He's said multiple times, lying as usual, that my records are wrong, but has never once found a single thread with an error in my records. Your theory threads are shit, you are nothing more than a troll.

I documented a positive 45 units NBA season - that season alone is better than all your records combined - go away.

If you are going to call someone out for a bad record without any link or evidence you are nothing but a lying troll - which is all you are - get lost coward.
    That's it, just lies?

We've already been through your shoddy record keeping, that's why everyone knows you lie about your records.

Go ahead, Morino, start a poll, you'll see.

Meanwhile, there is nobody at SBR who tracks with the detail and verification that I do, nobody.

Is that why the cheaters who lie when they track try to attack?

Morino, you can't project onto me because I post links to every play ever made, with no edited posts, and it's all verifiable with one click.

Keep lying Morino.

thomorino

Not that I care, saying fuk off to piece of shit trolls like you does not violate SBR's terms of use at all - go bye bye little shit.

thomorino

That's it, just lies?

We've already been through your shoddy record keeping, that's why everyone knows you lie about your records.

Go ahead, Morino, start a poll, you'll see.

Meanwhile, there is nobody at SBR who tracks with the detail and verification that I do, nobody.

Is that why the cheaters who lie when they track try to attack?

Morino, you can't project onto me because I post links to every play ever made, with no edited posts, and it's all verifiable with one click.

Keep lying Morino.
    Not that I care about you opinion,

YOU CANNOT FIND A SINGLE THREAD OF MINE WITH AN INCORRECT RECORD TO LINK - you're done. go bye bye.

I don't care about polls, they are just popularity contests, their are people who don't like me that will say my records are wrong with no evidence and lie - just like you.

thomorino

Come on coward - 1 link with a thread that has a record that is off by more than 1-2 units that wasn't corrected within 24 hours - I've posted thousands - you can't find 1 - you're done.

Go away. Another troll put in his place.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB caughty lying as usual - he can't find a single thread of mine with incorrect records that were anything more than an honest mistake that was quickly corrected.

I'm waiting douche bag.
    Why don't you show a thread that isn't a lie.

You flat out said that you forgot to add losing plays to your record so instead of fixing it you just "made up for it" by forgetting some winning bet days later.

That's it, that thread is worth 700 points.

I already railed you in that thread, not going back in history.

Your current MLB thread is off because you round indiscriminately. You don't track the vig.

Truth and anyone who wants 700 points can go get it.

thomorino

I'm still waiting for 1 link - not 2, 1 - from this lying coward to a thread with an incorrect record that wasn't correct within 24 hours and 1-2 units.

Guess there is none. You're done.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Come on coward - 1 link with a thread that has a record that is off by more than 1-2 units that wasn't corrected within 24 hours - I've posted thousands - you can't find 1 - you're done.

Go away. Another troll put in his place.
    That's two threads, you really want to get into the others?

I don't want your points, I want you to stop lying about your records.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

You have been caught cheating on the lines many times though.

thomorino

You flat out said that you forgot to add losing plays to your record so instead of fixing it you just "made up for it" by forgetting some winning bet days later.

Your current MLB thread is off because you round indiscriminately. You don't track the vig.

Not that I care - that's not how this works little guy.

If you want to accuse someone of lying the burden is on you - post evidence or go away. You are now a proven liar with no credibility. My threads are looked at by thousands of people.

NOT 1 OF THOUSANDS WHO VIEW THE THREADS HAS FOUND ANY EVIDENCE OF FALSE RECORDS - INCLUDING YOU.

BeatTheJerk

Not that I care, saying fuk off to piece of shit trolls like you does not violate SBR's terms of use at all - go bye bye little shit.
    You are an SBR God/Legend

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Morino fudges numbers???

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Not that I care about you opinion that's completely false I always post correct lines unless an honest mistake occurred, and those are corrected immediately.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Not that I care - that's not how this works little guy.

If you want to accuse someone of lying the burden is on you - post evidence or go away. You are now a proven liar with no credibility. My threads are looked at by thousands of people.

NOT 1 OF THOUSANDS WHO VIEW THE THREADS HAS FOUND ANY EVIDENCE OF FALSE RECORDS - INCLUDING YOU.
    I don't need to re try a case, this is not new.

Everyone railed you for lying then, and I'm sure they remember it.

Why do you think you have a reputation for cheating on your records, because you did and you do cheat on them.

It's already been proven, idiot. Don't act like it didn't happen because it was a year ago.

You've already gone down for that cheating scandal, now you must deal with your MLB rounding.

BeatTheJerk

Please bless me with a “fuk off” your Majesty ...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It is when you are the one doing the constant trolling.

But you won't understand that.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This is true.

Morino is fake news all around.

He's been caught cheating multiple times, lying about posters, this is the troll that he is.

thomorino

You are lying and your wrong - that's why their is no link. I round up and down - not indiscriminately - and my rounding - which everyone does because no one is tracking hundredths of units does not skew my record at all. You have no evidence that it does - against that's why their is no link, you lose.

As for my MLB thread last year, again, all records are correct, and no minor mistake was not corrected withiin 24 hours - you again posted no link because you have no evidence.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Notice more words, all lies, and less "fuk offs" already.

Morino on the desperate defensive.

thomorino

Emily Haines, Firedawg, and coward KVB. Three of the worst posters on the forum AND NOT 1 WITH A SINGLE LINK TO A THREAD WITH 1 INCORRECT RECORD.

BYE BYE.

thomorino

Again KVB has proven to be a liar.

HE CANNOT LINK A SINGLE THREAD WITH 1 INCORRECT RECORD I've posted that wasn't corrected within 24 hours and was for 1-2 units of the thousands of posts I've made.

You lose go away.

First ... 2345678 Last