mark it down no playoffs again

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

8-8

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Vikes and 49'ers snake bit with injuries the last few seasons. I almost feel sorry for them because of the amount of injuries to key personnel they seem to sustain every year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You telling me all that talent and a future hof qb (lmfao) as the trigger man this team isn’t destined for greatness??? Bite your tongue!!

I been told by a credible totally impartial Vikings fan that cousins a future HOFer!!! Don’t tell me you don’t believe him! I sure the fukk don’t!!! Lol

2daBank

I think Cook is gonna have a monster year if he finally stays healthy!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Vikes... easy 2 wins over Detroit.

Other than that... Cousins is a Joke.

Luckiest dorky dude ever with a QB Contract like that. Just ridiculous.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Kirk Cousins

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Kirk Cousins
    That is future HOFer Kirk cousins to you pal!!! Lmfao

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Stay in your lanes, fellas!......I'm a huge Kirk Cousins fan!.......He's gonna kick ass and lead SKOL NATION to the promised land...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Stay in your lanes, fellas!......I'm a huge Kirk Cousins fan!.......He's gonna kick ass and lead SKOL NATION to the promised land...
    But is he a future HOFer??

I’m not mocking anyone for saying or believing he good enough to lead this incredibly talented team to some wins. I’m mocking one individual who insist the guy is a HOFer. He is a slightly above average qb in a era pretty much anyone can put up numbers. Nothing wrong w that, it got him and his family set for generations!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I don't know why I thought Cousins did this but it's actually Frerotte... I guess same difference.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I'm on the other side here. Looking for the best odds on the Vikes to win the division, but others are thinking like me and the odds continue to drop. Not long ago they were +300, now in some books they are the the favorite or tied with Green Bay as low as +190. If the Vikes win the division they automatically are in the playoffs. Looking for the best odds for them to win the division still. No way Bears win 12 games again, and no way does Green Bay get better without Randall Cobb. Vikings win the division.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I’m not mocking anyone for saying or believing he good enough to lead this incredibly talented team to some wins. I’m mocking one individual who insist the guy is a HOFer. He is a slightly above average qb in a era pretty much anyone can put up numbers. Nothing wrong w that, it got him and his family set for generations!!
    There's no denying his place in history among all time stats.

Guy can throw the ball.

I think I'd take Cousins over Trubisky.

Winston will probably fight,steal some crab legs or something incredibly stupid, or he's do to get hurt...lol.

So that makes him one of the better QB's in the division.

So he's got that going for him this year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I'm on the other side here. Looking for the best odds on the Vikes to win the division, but others are thinking like me and the odds continue to drop. Not long ago they were +300, now in some books they are the the favorite or tied with Green Bay as low as +190. If the Vikes win the division they automatically are in the playoffs. Looking for the best odds for them to win the division still. No way Bears win 12 games again, and no way does Green Bay get better without Randall Cobb. Vikings win the division.
    I think it basically it a toss up between min, gb, chi. They all 9-7 type teams imo.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

well long story short version...being a diehard skins fan my whole life and former season ticket holder, he was done wrong here in DC..(wrong skin color)...the first two years he was a starter, he broke multiple franchise records and was rated in the top 6 in total QBR in the NFL...during his time and tenure here in Washington, our O-line sucked balls, we had no running game, and the defense was absolute garbage always ranked near the bottom of the league...not his fault our team sucked moose dong with a shitty ownership, shitty gm's, and above all, shitty coaching...not saying he don't have his faults, but the guy was reliable, tough as nails, (never got hurt and stayed healthy) and was very productive and efficient when he was playing.......so, I'm definitely pulling for him to succeed in Minny and prove all the doubters and haters wrong...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad quarterback which means they can’t win

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ...Winston will probably fight,steal some crab legs...
    Shit, maybe the guy will even get in a fight over crab legs...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad quarterback which means they can’t win
    So now Cousins is a bad QB?

He's had his moments, no doubt, but do tell me more.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    well long story short version...being a diehard skins fan my whole life and former season ticket holder, he was done wrong here in DC..(wrong skin color)...the first two years he was a starter, he broke multiple franchise records and was rated in the top 6 in total QBR in the NFL...during his time and tenure here in Washington, our O-line sucked balls, we had no running game, and the defense was absolute garbage always ranked near the bottom of the league...not his fault our team sucked moose dong with a shitty ownership, shitty gm's, and above all, shitty coaching...not saying he don't have his faults, but the guy was reliable, tough as nails, (never got hurt and stayed healthy) and was very productive and efficient when he was playing.......so, I'm definitely pulling for him to succeed in Minny and prove all the doubters and haters wrong...
    I think he slightly better than average, I’d prob put him somewhere just outside top 10. Not knocking him, just annoyed bout one guy continually calling guy a hof qb which he not.

2daBank

Wow. Vikings gonna cover this spread! Thought I was toast!! Gotta love preseason!! Lol

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Vikes looking good. 20-9

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Vikes looking good. 20-9
    The starting qb did not! I’ll take it tho, I didn’t think I had a chance to cash them ats, hell I was worried about the ml!!

mike tyson35
    mike tyson35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Iron mike is backing the Vikings this year. Most complete team in the NFC NORTH