jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    I live in Indiana where sports gambling is legal u mountain dweller!!! I don’t have to go to Vegas to gamble I drive my vet... Tahoe... or my Jeep about a hour away and do all that now lmao maybe one day that shithole known as Tennessee will allow you to do the same!! Once they do they will make a fortune off of you
    Next year. Cherokee nc this year. Still like Vegas. Sorry you can't afford it in your vet lol Tahoe or Jeep......used to hit Argosy all the time....but I'm 16 like in your wet dreams..... clown

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He just wants to hear himsef talk, Banker. He fights with Dawgy about his record, he fights with me about my salary, he fights with you for being impartial, all he does is talk talk talk

When its time to walk, he’s down 80 units

If he wants an easy bet to earn those 80 units back, all he has to do is be willing to make a side bet with me on how much I do or don’t make, be willing to escrow that money and given he’s so sure I dont make wha I say I do, its easy money for him, right???

But he doesnt want to do that because deep down he knows I actually make what I say I do
    All true
    But he breaks the games down

Right or wrong he tries

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

He just wants to hear himsef talk, Banker. He fights with Dawgy about his record, he fights with me about my salary, he fights with you for being impartial, all he does is talk talk talk

When its time to walk, he’s down 80 units

If he wants an easy bet to earn those 80 units back, all he has to do is be willing to make a side bet with me on how much I do or don’t make, be willing to escrow that money and given he’s so sure I dont make wha I say I do, its easy money for him, right???

But he doesnt want to do that because deep down he knows I actually make what I say I do
    Says the piece of shit troll who does nothing but fight.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    80-100 doable.

300k not so much
    300k seems pretty high, but 80-100k in St. Louis where cost of living is incredibly low. He lives in Seattle or something doesn’t he?? I’d guess prob makes more than her do to cost of living, dunno bout 300k but I really don’t care, more than I make.

thomorino

NP and makes $100k?????

Only in your tard family

Oddly enough, in your fam the higher the education the less you make. You have a J.D. and make less than the NP

I can only imagine how the judges all sit around and laugh at you
    Not that I care you're a dumb shit. The average nurse practitioner makes around 60-80k. You have no clue living in California what salaries are in the Midwest and rest of the country where people don't pay 2k a month for rent. Get out of California and try the real world dumb shit.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    All true
    But he breaks the games down

Right or wrong he tries
    Jts breaks the games down??? Guess I’ve never seen him break a game down shows how little I pay attention

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cmon now, that isn’t true. Go flip a qrtr however many plays he has made. Could easily be 50 heads 80 tails.
    In the long run I agree with you but he's basically dropped 80 units in just 2 weeks. You can't do that in that short of a time randomly picking plays, you have to make mistakes.

The Kraken

I lived in Oklahoma for 35 years, care to tell me again how I have no clue about the Midewest

Every time you open that filthy *** disposal unit of yours you sound dumber than the time before

And thats not an easy task

thomorino

Jts breaks the games down??? Guess I’ve never seen him break a game down shows how little I pay attention
    Kraken I always knew you were dumb but I didn't know how dumb until this thread.

Let me explain to you how salaries work. 200k in California is about 90k in Indiana, so a nurse making 100k in California is really making around 150-200k equivalent if they lived in California, new York, or another expensive area. Salaries are adjusted for cost of living.

firedawg

Lights out for the Cuck

We get an update????

He's trolling and losing line always

Hurry pic?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    In the long run I agree with you but he's basically dropped 80 units in just 2 weeks. You can't do that in that short of a time randomly picking plays, you have to make mistakes.
    You think this because you have NO clue about gaming theory, you are an imbecile with an opinion, just like jts, uncanny

jts1207

My limits just got lowered at jazz

JFC cucky I only been there a week!!!!
    Buried

thomorino

I lived in Oklahoma for 35 years, care to tell me again how I have no clue about the Midewest

Every time you open that filthy *** disposal unit of yours you sound dumber than the time before

And thats not an easy task
    Oh man - this guy is mentally disabled. One of the dumbest posters on the forum.

He just said Oklahoma is in the Midwest - it borders Texas little guy. Not close to the Midwest. I think this is the dumbest comment I've ever read on this forum.

firedawg

Buried
    You are honestly the dumbest mother fukker who ever posted here

Lmaooooooooo

thomorino

You think this because you have NO clue about gaming theory, you are an imbecile with an opinion, just like jts, uncanny
    Game theory has nothing to do with what has happened in this thread. Stop trying to talk smart - I can smell you dumbass from here. The odds of being down 80 units betting 5 units or less per play in a 2 week span if you were randomly picking plays is basically 1 in a hundred.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Buried
    Nobody’s buried but the ass hat who is down -85 units and whose 0-5 in a loser leaves thread!! Dawg is 8-8... will you even win 8 total?

no -225
    yes- +140

firedawg

Jazz balance

After cut off

500 deposit
    Profits from this thread

Now cut off

Available Balance: 3899.85

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Nobody’s buried but the ass hat who is down -85 units and whose 0-5 in a loser leaves thread!! Dawg is 8-8... will you even win 8 total?

no -225
    yes- +140
    Guy limited at Jazz ...been there one weej

Thread bump and guys shilling for 8 years LMAO

Touts gonna tout.

firedawg

Guy limited at Jazz ...been there one weej

Thread bump and guys shilling for 8 years LMAO

Touts gonna tout.
    I'll give any mod all my log in credentials

You are a fukkin
    Idiot man

I'm
    Done fighting with a broke idiot lmao

Just post plays

The Kraken

Kraken I always knew you were dumb but I didn't know how dumb until this thread.

Let me explain to you how salaries work. 200k in California is about 90k in Indiana, so a nurse making 100k in California is really making around 150-200k equivalent if they lived in California, new York, or another expensive area. Salaries are adjusted for cost of living.
    Really? Thats fukking BRILLYANT. Did you google that, or is that something you learned in your Estate Planning class

Keep telling me how it should be on paper, and I’ll continue watching my bank account grow at a rate even I could never have fathomed as a nurse in Oklahoma. Granted some of that is fading you and cuck.

jts1207

I'll give any mod all my log in credentials

You are a fukkin
    Idiot man

I'm
    Done fighting with a broke idiot lmao

Just post plays
    You buried yourself...... limited after a week......been shilling for years.. there's more threads but most are locked

jts1207

Lmao

The Kraken

Game theory has nothing to do with what has happened in this thread. Stop trying to talk smart - I can smell you dumbass from here. The odds of being down 80 units betting 5 units or less per play in a 2 week span if you were randomly picking plays is basically 1 in a hundred.
    Failed attorney, failed son, failed gambler

Sheesh

2daBank

Oh man - this guy is mentally disabled. One of the dumbest posters on the forum.

He just said Oklahoma is in the Midwest - it borders Texas little guy. Not close to the Midwest. I think this is the dumbest comment I've ever read on this forum.
    I believe Oklahoma is considered the Midwest.

thomorino

Really? Thats fukking BRILLYANT. Did you google that, or is that something you learned in your Estate Planning class

Keep telling me how it should be on paper, and I’ll continue watching my bank account grow at a rate even I could never have fathomed as a nurse in Oklahoma. Granted some of that is fading you and cuck.

Sheesh
    Oh really. You were in my NBA thread a lot - that thread was up 45 units. You haven't made any money off me - start a thread listing your threads of me before the game. You never will. You think you're so smart - you're just another losing troll with lies he can't back up.

Thinking Oklahoma is in the Midwest is the dumbest comment I've read on this forum.

thomorino

I believe Oklahoma is considered the Midwest.
    Oklahoma is not the midwest, its rural like parts of the midwest, but its not part of the midwest, not close to the midwest. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. Oklahoma is south, not midwest.

jts1207

Sheesh
    Failed $300k a year nurse

thomorino

Considering you can't spell the word brilliant - the y isn't close to the letter I - and you think estate planning is capitalized, I'd say your bankroll is similar to your IQ, somewhere around 3.

2daBank

What do you guys consider Oklahoma then? I’m pretty sure I often hear news stories w headlines like “tornadoes ravage Midwest” and they in Oklahoma:

Just curious if it not considered Midwest what it considered?

thomorino

Kraken and KVB both cowards who do nothing but troll despite never posting picks where people can see them before the game, they both think their smarter than everyone, both are fools.

firedawg

Comical

JTS troll diverts the facts

He's broke betting air and down 80 units in 3 weeks

He's the Mount Rushmore of sbr

thomorino

What do you guys consider Oklahoma then? I’m pretty sure I often hear news stories w headlines like “tornadoes ravage Midwest” and they in Oklahoma:

I consider Oklahoma the south - I mean Oklahoma teams have rivalries with Texas teams, not Midwest teams.

2daBank

Oklahoma is not the midwest, its rural like parts of the midwest, but its not part of the midwest, not close to the midwest. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. Oklahoma is south, not midwest.
    Missouri/Nebraska/Kansas/Arkansas all considered Midwest and Oklahoma isn’t all that far off. I’ve heard it referred to Midwest many a time, considering “Midwest” isn’t really any defined place ppl can call it whatever they want. I was born in chi, raised in stl, what that matter? Lol

jts1207

Oklahoma is not Midwest.

firedawg

Comical

JTS troll diverts the facts

He's broke betting air and down 80 units in 3 weeks

He's the Mount Rushmore of sbr
    Don't respond to him

Let him
    Post winners