BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is Time To Put Non-Pros Where They Belong

Non Pro's are basically cheap arses who have no business posting with Pros. I propose this. Once a poster reaches 100 posts or more, that poster either becomes a pro, or is restricted to a room called "The Non-Pro Room". The poster who is too cheap to become a pro should NOT have the same privileges that Pro's have. They are limited when they enter contests in here. Why not limit them and keep them out of the rooms that Pro's post in. The cheap posters still will have a room to post in. These people are basically cheap, do not have a pot to pee in, and do nothing to help anyone when it comes to handicapping. They are the losers in life and are just looking for a place to try and sound important. I say enough with these people. Why should they have the same privileges that posters willing to make a charitable donation to a very worthy cause have? Non-Pros either have to pay up or get out. Comments please.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I don't think one's designation is relevant to what he or she contributes to the forum.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Plenty of non pros I rather talk this stuff with. Wanna help this place stop posting fat boy.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

get em wanna be mod wanna be police wanna be community leader george zimmerman

Pacific Square
    Pacific Square's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4138

Take that stick out of your a$$..

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I agree because pros here know so much more about this business than us non pros.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's not a matter of being cheap. It's a matter of value. You should be able to get back 10X your membership fee. But a lot of posters are dumb and don't get it. So the forum gets stuck with dumb posters and the quality of posting is down. Notice a lot of non-pros are Trump supporters. So you put two and two together and you find out where this country is headed in terms of brain power.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Any non pro is still better than you

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I agree because pros here know so much more about this business than us non pros.
    Lol. Op is a clown.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i wish sbr pros had an option to vote one sbr pro back down to non pro each year top of the list bigdaddyqh

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bigdaddy you are correct

Broke mother fukkers

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's not a matter of being cheap. It's a matter of value. You should be able to get back 10X your membership fee. But a lot of posters are dumb and don't get it. So the forum gets stuck with dumb posters and the quality of posting is down. Notice a lot of non-pros are Trump supporters. So you put two and two together and you find out where this country is headed in terms of brain power.
    The number of dumb posters in here is astronomical. Look at all of the losers in here. This site has the highest percentage of losers of any other sports site. It also has the highest number of air bettors and flat out liars. There are sites out there where half of these arseholes would not be allowed in. They KNOW IT. Still, allowing more fools to post does not make it any better.

2daBank

Look no further than the mirror to find the dumbest biggest fraud on the site.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Usually don't even notice whether a poster is pro or not, all that matters is the content. Keep up the good work ripping posters bigdaddy

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

There’s nothing wrong with non pros....

but........... the one thing I have noticed is that a lot of the non pros are the ones who do troll on a lot of posts... and obviously a lot of them are ghosts too... that is the reason I made the season picks thread for pros only so the trolling wouldn’t be of the charts with bums

Evil M.D.
    Evil M.D.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Non Pro's are basically cheap arses who have no business posting with Pros. I propose this. Once a poster reaches 100 posts or more, that poster either becomes a pro, or is restricted to a room called "The Non-Pro Room". The poster who is too cheap to become a pro should NOT have the same privileges that Pro's have. They are limited when they enter contests in here. Why not limit them and keep them out of the rooms that Pro's post in. The cheap posters still will have a room to post in. These people are basically cheap, do not have a pot to pee in, and do nothing to help anyone when it comes to handicapping. They are the losers in life and are just looking for a place to try and sound important. I say enough with these people. Why should they have the same privileges that posters willing to make a charitable donation to a very worthy cause have? Non-Pros either have to pay up or get out. Comments please.
    Great post. Get a life Queer.😂

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

And you should be put where you belong, general population. Lets see how well a known pedo fares

Stop worrying about pro’s and start worrying about whether the boy you wanna fukk is at least 16, or which corner Chris Hansen is gonna pop out from
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

WinterPine999
    WinterPine999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Great post, The General!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Who gives a bleep who's Pro or Non-Pro. I am not above anyone here who posts as a Non-Pro. We all have different strengths & weaknesses that we care to display.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

this will not hold up in the court of law.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Broke dikk non pro checking in

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

94 BigdaddyQH 22-26-2 45.83 % W 6 -0.5 -12.63

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The number of dumb posters in here is astronomical. Look at all of the losers in here. This site has the highest percentage of losers of any other sports site. It also has the highest number of air bettors and flat out liars. There are sites out there where half of these arseholes would not be allowed in. They KNOW IT. Still, allowing more fools to post does not make it any better.
    It's Jeffrey Epstein, back from the grave!

WinterPine999
    WinterPine999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Who gives a bleep who's Pro or Non-Pro. I am not above anyone here who posts as a Non-Pro. We all have different strengths & weaknesses that we care to display.
    Amen.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Being an SBR pro is embarrassing.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The OP is clearly unhinged... if u hate the people here so much, why dont u fukk off?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    There’s nothing wrong with non pros....

but........... the one thing I have noticed is that a lot of the non pros are the ones who do troll on a lot of posts... and obviously a lot of them are ghosts too... that is the reason I made the season picks thread for pros only so the trolling wouldn’t be of the charts with bums
    I suppose you could be correct but think we have just as many good posters who not pro.

I’ve never given a shit either way, post content/quality is far more important to me than whether someone chooses to be pro. Look no further than this thread to see a great example of a worthless, contributes nothing shigbag who has the “pro” designation!!

jjgold

85% literally afraid of bigdaddyQ

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    85% literally afraid of bigdaddyQ
    Lmfao. Afraid of what? Improper advances? From what I hear we all too old for his taste. So you can stop sucking him off, you not his type (of age).

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmfao. Afraid of what? Improper advances? From what I hear we all too old for his taste. So you can stop sucking him off, you not his type (of age).
    BigDaddyQ needs to get his dick wet & then maybe he would change his tune.

jjgold

Bigdaddy has challenged many here to real fights

Nobody showed

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipKessel View Post
    94 BigdaddyQH 22-26-2 45.83 % W 6 -0.5 -12.63
    that's above average for him.

166 BigdaddyQH 14-25-2 35.90 % L 2 4.0 -14.16

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bigdaddy has challenged many here to real fights

Nobody showed
    So if someone doesn’t go to wherever the fukk he lives he wins? His fat ass can come to my neck of woods anytime if he wants to get beat up. 100% he not showing so he must be scared? You realize how stupid that sounds?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    BigDaddyQ needs to get his dick wet & then maybe he would change his tune.
    Dude will die a virgin.

jjgold

Bigdaddy -220
    Banker +200

$1000 limit

123 Last