FOREVER HUSKERS
    FOREVER HUSKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

Ravens Harbaugh Wolverines Harbaugh put em in a bag and shake it and you still have nothing.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by FOREVER HUSKERS View Post
    Ravens Harbaugh Wolverines Harbaugh put em in a bag and shake it and you still have nothing.
    And what does this have to do with the point of this thread, which is that John Harbaugh likes to win in preseason?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

how can u not bet them week 4

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

thread of the year.
    what can you do on flukes

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

who's taking the ravens tommorow night, they don't lose in the preseason can they keep the streak alive

Baltimore Ravens at Washington Redskins - Preseason Week #4 - Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:30 PM
    111 Baltimore Ravens -7 +115 -255 Over 33½ -110
    112 Washington Redskins +7 -135 +215 Under 33½ -110

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    who's taking the ravens tommorow night, they don't lose in the preseason can they keep the streak alive

Baltimore Ravens at Washington Redskins - Preseason Week #4 - Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:30 PM
    111 Baltimore Ravens -7 +115 -255 Over 33½ -110
    112 Washington Redskins +7 -135 +215 Under 33½ -110
    Count me in. -6 straight, if there a mlb fav or 2 I like I’ll parlay with ravens ml as well. Why the hell not?? Still feel cheated out a W in the storm shortened game the other week!!

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Count me in. -6 straight, if there a mlb fav or 2 I like I’ll parlay with ravens ml as well. Why the hell not?? Still feel cheated out a W in the storm shortened game the other week!!
    yeah that really blew last week on the gambling side. Do they make it up to us ??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    yeah that really blew last week on the gambling side. Do they make it up to us ??
    Hope so. Lol

2daBank

Nfl wants to shorten preseason, JJ and others say we can’t cap preseason, yet all I want is ravens to play a preseason game every week for rest of my life. All hail the fighting harbaughs, truly some the best free money monsters of this generation!! We can’t wait till next year boys!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Nfl wants to shorten preseason, JJ and others say we can’t cap preseason, yet all I want is ravens to play a preseason game every week for rest of my life. All hail the fighting harbaughs, truly some the best free money monsters of this generation!! We can’t wait till next year boys!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    We hear guys always say “can’t wait till sport A,B,C” just wait till ya hear banker every year screaming “man I can’t wait for preseason!”, im already tired of the regular season, lmao. Preseason 2020 can’t get here soon enough!!

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Your Super Bowl 2020 Champs, the Baltimore Ravens

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    Your Super Bowl 2020 Champs, the Baltimore Ravens
    Not a chance bro. You can make them a paper crown for preseason if you want., not winning a SB w a qb who can’t complete 60% of passes.

SmokingKing

Not a chance bro. You can make them a paper crown for preseason if you want., not winning a SB w a qb who can’t complete 60% of passes.
    heard it all last season, offseason and still to this day. you arent the first but the one of many. i dont think you are entirely wrong with this prevalent notion so i resprct your opinion but

you can tell that to Nick Foles, Eli Manning, old Peyton Manning and John Elway. you can tell that to Trent Dilfer or Flacco who completed just shy of 60%. Dilfer 59.3, Flacco 59.7 when they won a title. whether you complete 56% or 65% of passes is all irrelevant to me. if the QB can make the big plays at the right time then nothing else really matters. Their have been good amounts of QB's on both sides of the spectrum that won or lost a Super Bowl with good or shitty completion rate.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    heard it all last season, offseason and still to this day. you arent the first but the one of many. i dont think you are entirely wrong with this prevalent notion so i resprct your opinion but

you can tell that to Nick Foles, Eli Manning, old Peyton Manning and John Elway. you can tell that to Trent Dilfer or Flacco who completed just shy of 60%. Dilfer 59.3, Flacco 59.7 when they won a title. whether you complete 56% or 65% of passes is all irrelevant to me. if the QB can make the big plays at the right time then nothing else really matters. Their have been good amounts of QB's on both sides of the spectrum that won or lost a Super Bowl with good or shitty completion rate.
    As I respect your opinion my dude, but you do realize we talking about a drastically different game than even the one being played less than a decade ago right?

Even Legendary Defenses and run games not winning super bowls these days, you can still win a lot of games in this league w that recipe no question but winning 3 games in the playoffs might not ever happen again w that philosophy (being the old school cat i am I personally think it a travesty).

You bring up foles but eagles passing game was incredibly explosive and he was insanely hot in the playoffs, that the only current example you site honestly as the game has changed quite a bit from even Peyton’s Denver SB and eli’s Luck box 2!

With Eli again you siting his career numbers but he performed well above those during his playoff runs. These guys were all also accomplished pocket passers, that didn’t used to mean necessarily completing above 60% and that isn’t exactly some magic number I’m saying you need, me saying “not with a qb who can’t complete 60% of passes” was prob the wrong choice of a statement.

You need a above average passing attack and a qb who can stand in pocket and pick up 3rd and 8 thru the air consistently.
    What last season proved that incorrect? Chargers completely shut down the run game and exposed Lamar Inability to move the offense with his arm.

Not saying he can’t improve but I am saying there no chance they win a super bowl w that offense from last year. They brought in Greg Roman as OC, he called the niners kapernik offense but I’ll say right now that offense w kap could put up explosive passing numbers. I don’t think Lamar the passer kap was but I’ll also give you that shouldn’t be a unattainable goal for him.

I’m actually pretty excited to see this offense as i doubt they put any of it on film this preseason. Lamar fun to watch! Think he still has a ways to go as a passer tho, it wouldn’t surprise me if early on they caught some teams off guard and looked great but once teams get film and start spending time game planning to keep him in pocket the same issue will pop up as last years playoff game.. Not saying Lamar and this offense can’t become what it takes but i don’t see that big a leap in one year.,

SmokingKing

2dabank,

thank you for the clarification. always a good chat with ya. very true the prototypical pocket passer has much more longevity than the running QB in the NFL. history has shown time and again.

anyway regarding what you remember from the Ravens offense of last year..

forget what you know, seen or heard. That offense that you remembered against the Chargers last season? dead!! brand new season. I feel fairly confident that this offense has evolved since that playoff mishap and mutated into a different animal. There were alot of complexities when they suddenly thrusted Lamar Jackson into the spotlight with a skill set completely different from Flacco's. Lamar had to inherit an offensive personnel that wasnt quite suited for him so their playbook had to be simplistic and dumbed-down. Lamar and the Ravens tried to make the best out of a situation where it looked like Ravens were gonna fold their postseason hopes with such a risky midseason move but it proved to be promising endeavor. the limitations of that makeshift offense finally caught up to them obviously, ran into a brick wall. i think Lamar handled it well for a rookie and has shown willingness to grow as a leader.

Lamar knows what he has to do in order for his offense to get better: Improve as a passer. Limit his turnovers. In turn, the Ravens brass know what they need to do to help Lamar get better by adding speed and playmaking ability to an offense that was old, stale and lacking of it. really excited to see what these new young cats can do. Justice Hill and Miles Boykin look like immediate contributors off the bat. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised . havent felt or been excited about this offense in a long time

First 123