wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What a piece of shit. May you Rest in Shit. What a waste of privelege!

wikkidinsane

"According to police, the suspect' sister, Megan Betts, was among the nine people killed."

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Yawn

Hundreds of millions of guns and you morons think a buy back will “help”

Most people who own guns...own them because they enjoy them and aren’t going to sell them for cash lol inner cities only people who sell them for cash and usually stolen guns

Unreal

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Link is in another post

later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 08-04-19 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Link already posted

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Yawn

Most people who own guns...own them because they enjoy them and aren’t going to sell them for cash lol inner cities only people who sell them for cash and usually stolen guns

Unreal
    When thugs are breaking into your home in the middle of the night like I experienced you'll be thankful walking down those steps in the dark to see what's up.. I was holding a .357 Mag with hollow point bullets loaded and ready to go.. I would rather have that then a baseball bat..

Just saying.. Living thru it I understand now more then ever... Glad I have a fire arm to protect life and home.. Can only imagine if I had a wife and kids to defend and protect in that situation.. Really like to be armed then.

I'm a big strong guy but bullets don't bounce off me.. Never know what a home invader is packing..

This is exactly what I got now... I like having it ready to go..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-04-19 at 05:40 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Link is in another post

later
    Yeah, unlike in El Paso, there apparently is no indication that this attack was politically or racially motivated. The fact he killed his sister is a pretty strong indication otherwise. Registered Republican or Democrat in itself is meaningless.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    When thugs are breaking into your home in the middle of the night like I experienced you'll be thankful walking down those steps in the dark to see what's up.. I was holding a .357 Mag with hollow point bullets loaded and ready to go.. I would rather have that then a baseball bat..

Just saying.. Living thru it I understand... Glad I have a fire arm to protect live and home.. Can only imagine if I had a wife and kids to defend..

This is what I got now...

Nice. Can you see any situation in which you would need an AK-47?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll tell you another life lesson and gem fellas, NEVER let anyone know you keep cash at home. I use to take $5500 in cash in rent payments from time to time delivered at home.. I think that may have been one of the reasons I got targeted that night. I did have alot of cash in home. IDK???

I tell all tenants today to NOT pay in cash now, I won't take cash at my home..

Cashiers check, Moneyorders, directdeposit or regular checks only now.. I'm a property owner.. Never take cash delivered at your home.. Don't let anyone know you have a safe as well at home. You will just be inviting criminal activity if you do!!

BE SMART AND SAFE IN LIVE AND YOU'LL LIVE ALONG TIME!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nice. Can you see any situation in which you would need an AK-47?
    NO BAN THEM... Can't spray your home defending it with .223 rounds.. Bullets will go thru walls and bodies and keep going and take out your neighbors probably..

I use Hollow Points because I know they won't keep going thru walls and homes.. They are man stopper bullets and mushroom out when hitting flesh.

wikkidinsane

Jibby why are you advertising on here...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Jibby why are you advertising on here...
    Just bored and posting, home and watching games.. Not advertising...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

kills his own sister too.. what a sik fukk

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post

Pretty simple equation. More guns = more people killed by guns.

If we had tanks, we'd have more people killed by tanks. This ain't rocket science.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    NO BAN THEM... Can't spray your home defending it with .223 rounds.. Bullets will go thru walls and bodies and keep going and take out your neighbors probably..

I use Hollow Points because I know they won't keep going thru walls and homes.. They are man stopper bullets and mushroom out when hitting flesh.

OK cool. At least we can agree on something. Too bad the NRA-fearing politicians won't allow it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

More info about the shooter. Not a Trump fan.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/conno...-social-media/

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    More info about the shooter. Not a Trump fan.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/conno...-social-media/

Sick fukkk. Praised satan too.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Sick fukkk. Praised satan too.
    Yeah, he seemed to be all over the place.

WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

The last 2 shooters killed how many Democrats? Do you think they took a poll before shooting victims? Most people are in the middle. They are neither right or left. Some people may have grown up leaning one side but moving more to the middle later. Do you think the gunmen figured that all out? This gunmen in Dayton killed 6 of 9 black victims but also killed his sister (I assume is white). Was she a democrat? Was she dating a black guy? I'm hearing that her boyfriend was black. But, Who the hell knows but who the hell cares? Bottom line, high powered guns are too fukking easy to get.

In all these cases these guys have easy access to assault rifles. Fuk the politics. Stop easy access to high powered weapons. We spend billions to protect this country from foreign adversaries but we have terrorist on our own soil that we are not prepared to do shit about. We need to spend more money on reducing guns in this country. It's an easy fix for me. Less guns = less gun violence. Don't tell me it can't be done. Figure out how to get it done. I own guns. I'm not talking about banning guns. How about starting with reducing them? how about banning gun manufactures from manufacturing certain guns? This shit has got to stop.
    Everything you posted is worthless when you even use the media created term "assault rifle." If you don't know about guns, which clearly you don't, then don't be throwing out ideas that potentially involve lawful & responsible gun owners getting their guns/gun rights stripped & taken away.

It is f**king appalling how many people get so GD spun up by all this sensationalized and over hyped PROPAGANDA, to the point where the first thing they speak out of their mouths is "I know what a great idea would be...Let's rip up the Constitution and disarm the entire citizenry." The 2nd amendment was put there for a very specific, and worthwhile reason. IF YOU STILL TRUST THIS CORRUPT @$$ GANG OF CRIMINALS, YOU & TOO MANY OTHERS STILL CALL "OUR GOVERNMENT," THEN YOU'RE SO BRAINWASHED AND ASLEEP THAT IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

What I'm speaking of is no "conspiracy theory" or "delusional" rant. Save your breath & your time with all that. What is going on is a very specific agenda being forced upon the American people. The powers that be want to start a race war, and MOST OF ALL, want to have an excuse to disarm the population. If you don't understand why, it's real simple. The UNITED STATES IS THE LAST MAJOR COUNTRY WITH AN ARMED POPULATION THAT STILL HAS THE ABILITY AND FIREPOWER TO DEFEND ITSELF. We are the only ones standing in the way of the powers that be putting their end game into full swing; one, global world government that has total control over everything about everyone that's not in their little "elitist circle."

We've ALL (me included) sat back and kept our mouths shut, while they (the US government, and the "Five Eyes" global security force) have taken away every last bit of our privacy and are in the process of infringing HARDCORE UPON OUR F**KING HUMAN RIGHTS.

Quit falling for this dumb $#!+. For those of you who think your government could "never do that, or would never do something so evil against their own citizens;" START BY RESEARCHING "OPERATION NORTHWOODS." A government plan back during the cold war that got busted and is now documented (with ALL evidence having been made public.)

They lie to us at every turn. They have caused most of the world to HATE US (Americans) because of their murderously evil/diabolical desire to police the entire world and eventually rule over it.

***IF ANYTHING I'VE JUST WRITTEN IN THIS COMMENT CAUSES ANYONE TO HAVE A SINGLE DOUBT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT I AM SPEAKING TRUTH & FACTS; MAYBE IN THAT CASE IT'S TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS BETTING THING FOR A BIT AND TAKE A MINUTE TO CATCH UP ON WHAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE FOR ALL OF US. THE TIME FOR STAYING WILLINGLY IGNORANT AND ASLEEP IS OVER***

(One last thing: DO NOT LET THESE MONSTERS DIVIDE US....NOT BY RACE, NOT BY POLITICAL PARTY, OR ANYTHING ELSE. PEOPLE THAT ARE SIMPLY A DIFFERENT COLOR THAN YOU, OR THAT SIMPLY DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM. IT ONLY HAS BEEN SETUP TO APPEAR THIS WAY...INTENTIONALLY. A PEOPLE DIVIDED ARE MUCH EASIER TO CONQUER THAN A PEOPLE WHO STICK TOGETHER. Love other people, help other people, defend the rights of other people, and last but not least...stand with ALL PEOPLE to fight humanity's ONE TRUE ENEMY.)

WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

You didn't ask me. You just came up with an idea that wouldn't work. Why would you search people's homes? That's stupid.

Look at Australia and how they banned guns. The government bought them back from the people. Many people, especially farmers were pissed when the law was enacted but they turned their guns in too because they obeyed the law. If we had a law, and stiff penalties, jail time, you better believe the majority of people would turn their guns in. Now, I don't believe in banning all guns but if we wanted to, we could very easily. You don't search people's houses but when someone is caught committing a crime with a gun or a gun is found in their car during a traffic stop and their ass gets thrown in jail, you better believe, eventually people will get the message and turn in their guns and we will catch the bad elements with guns and get them off the streets eventually.

Criminals know the law. Many people know not to fukk with the feds. They'll commit a local crime but won't fuk with the feds. Most criminals know drug laws. They know what they can get caught with and how many times in certain states. Word gets out on jail times.

The only reason I own guns is because there's too many stupid people that have guns. If there was a gun ban, I'd turn mine in because I wouldn't need it. I don't hunt anymore, so what other reason would I need one?
    Man, you have to stop. Your lack of understanding as to how crucial the 2nd amendment in the Constitution actually is. We have gun laws, jail time, etc, etc, etc. Fact is this:

Almost every one of these "mass shootings" happens in a GUN FREE ZONE. Guess what that means...the CRIMINAL DIDN'T GIVE A F**K ABOUT THE GUN LAWS and went there and gunned down people who were completely DEFENSELESS...because they were "following the laws," just like you just proposed. Another obvious thing....THE AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY WITH BY FAR THE MOST STRICT GUN LAWS...(Chicago is a great example...) they're war zones basically & killing fields.

Disarming law abiding citizens and responsible gun owners will only leave a situation where THE LAW BREAKING CRIMINALS WILL KNOW THEY NOW HAVE FREE REIGN TO RUN ROUGH SHOT OVER ANYONE & EVERYONE. Because you better believe...the criminals and the gangs, etc, etc, etc....THEY WILL STILL HAVE THEIR F**KING GUNS!!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by WRMusic View Post
    Man, you have to stop. Your lack of understanding as to how crucial the 2nd amendment in the Constitution actually is. We have gun laws, jail time, etc, etc, etc. Fact is this:

Almost every one of these "mass shootings" happens in a GUN FREE ZONE. Guess what that means...the CRIMINAL DIDN'T GIVE A F**K ABOUT THE GUN LAWS and went there and gunned down people who were completely DEFENSELESS...because they were "following the laws," just like you just proposed. Another obvious thing....THE AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY WITH BY FAR THE MOST STRICT GUN LAWS...(Chicago is a great example...) they're war zones basically & killing fields.

Disarming law abiding citizens and responsible gun owners will only leave a situation where THE LAW BREAKING CRIMINALS WILL KNOW THEY NOW HAVE FREE REIGN TO RUN ROUGH SHOT OVER ANYONE & EVERYONE. Because you better believe...the criminals and the gangs, etc, etc, etc....THEY WILL STILL HAVE THEIR F**KING GUNS!!!!
    Total fukkking bullshit. Texas is not a gun free zone bozo.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by WRMusic View Post
    Everything you posted is worthless when you even use the media created term "assault rifle." If you don't know about guns, which clearly you don't, then don't be throwing out ideas that potentially involve lawful & responsible gun owners getting their guns/gun rights stripped & taken away.

It is f**king appalling how many people get so GD spun up by all this sensationalized and over hyped PROPAGANDA, to the point where the first thing they speak out of their mouths is "I know what a great idea would be...Let's rip up the Constitution and disarm the entire citizenry." The 2nd amendment was put there for a very specific, and worthwhile reason. IF YOU STILL TRUST THIS CORRUPT @$$ GANG OF CRIMINALS, YOU & TOO MANY OTHERS STILL CALL "OUR GOVERNMENT," THEN YOU'RE SO BRAINWASHED AND ASLEEP THAT IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

What I'm speaking of is no "conspiracy theory" or "delusional" rant. Save your breath & your time with all that. What is going on is a very specific agenda being forced upon the American people. The powers that be want to start a race war, and MOST OF ALL, want to have an excuse to disarm the population. If you don't understand why, it's real simple. The UNITED STATES IS THE LAST MAJOR COUNTRY WITH AN ARMED POPULATION THAT STILL HAS THE ABILITY AND FIREPOWER TO DEFEND ITSELF. We are the only ones standing in the way of the powers that be putting their end game into full swing; one, global world government that has total control over everything about everyone that's not in their little "elitist circle."

We've ALL (me included) sat back and kept our mouths shut, while they (the US government, and the "Five Eyes" global security force) have taken away every last bit of our privacy and are in the process of infringing HARDCORE UPON OUR F**KING HUMAN RIGHTS.

Quit falling for this dumb $#!+. For those of you who think your government could "never do that, or would never do something so evil against their own citizens;" START BY RESEARCHING "OPERATION NORTHWOODS." A government plan back during the cold war that got busted and is now documented (with ALL evidence having been made public.)

They lie to us at every turn. They have caused most of the world to HATE US (Americans) because of their murderously evil/diabolical desire to police the entire world and eventually rule over it.

***IF ANYTHING I'VE JUST WRITTEN IN THIS COMMENT CAUSES ANYONE TO HAVE A SINGLE DOUBT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT I AM SPEAKING TRUTH & FACTS; MAYBE IN THAT CASE IT'S TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS BETTING THING FOR A BIT AND TAKE A MINUTE TO CATCH UP ON WHAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE FOR ALL OF US. THE TIME FOR STAYING WILLINGLY IGNORANT AND ASLEEP IS OVER***

(One last thing: DO NOT LET THESE MONSTERS DIVIDE US....NOT BY RACE, NOT BY POLITICAL PARTY, OR ANYTHING ELSE. PEOPLE THAT ARE SIMPLY A DIFFERENT COLOR THAN YOU, OR THAT SIMPLY DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM. IT ONLY HAS BEEN SETUP TO APPEAR THIS WAY...INTENTIONALLY. A PEOPLE DIVIDED ARE MUCH EASIER TO CONQUER THAN A PEOPLE WHO STICK TOGETHER. Love other people, help other people, defend the rights of other people, and last but not least...stand with ALL PEOPLE to fight humanity's ONE TRUE ENEMY.)
    Are you fukkin nuts? Our forefathers never in their wildest imagination thought that citizens would be armed to the fukking teeth, able to mow down 50, 100 people in a few minutes. Do you really think Thomas Jefferson wanted us killing each other in the fukking street? Stop your bullshit. The 2nd amendment was written for a very specific reason. A new world country that needed the people to be it's own militia. We don't need that shit today. That's why we have the fukkin armed forces. You panzy ass would never grab your gun and defend our country. you sound like a bad ass but you probably had bone spurs.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17084

shootings like these kill around 50 ppl a year in the usa. its a minor issue that is sensationalized.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Jibbby? I think people know how a gun or a bullet looks like. You don't have to add a picture of one at the end of your posts.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Jibbby? I think people know how a gun or a bullet looks like. You don't have to add a picture of one at the end of your posts.
    Jibbby making sure people know what kind of bullet they'll be getting up their ass.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Are you fukkin nuts? Our forefathers never in their wildest imagination thought that citizens would be armed to the fukking teeth, able to mow down 50, 100 people in a few minutes. Do you really think Thomas Jefferson wanted us killing each other in the fukking street? Stop your bullshit. The 2nd amendment was written for a very specific reason. A new world country that needed the people to be it's own militia. We don't need that shit today. That's why we have the fukkin armed forces. You panzy ass would never grab your gun and defend our country. you sound like a bad ass but you probably had bone spurs.
    Lol, I'm with you Mac. The guys talking about how everybody wants to repeal the 2nd amendment have rocks for brains. Legit some of the stupidest people you'll ever meet. The vast majority of people are fine with guns, except the guns like these shooters use. In Dayton they said the shooter was killed within a minute. So in less than a minute he killed 9 and shot another 27. Anybody who doesn't think it's ridiculous that these guns are legal has shit for brains, they completely lack common sense. Naturally, their penetrating braindead response is "AR doesn't even mean Assault Rifle, you have no idea what you're talking about." But that don't change the facts that these guns should be banned.
    Last edited by slambam; 08-05-19 at 07:45 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave slambam 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy was a known nut

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3739

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy was a known nut
    There are at least a dozen people here on SBR that aren't much different than these shooters. Just look at the posts of some of the guys on here. Some of these guys can't even write a single post without spewing out some form of hatred.

You should make a video about jj. Something like... "Top 10 guys on SBR most likely to go nuts"

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    There are at least a dozen people here on SBR that aren't much different than these shooters. Just look at the posts of some of the guys on here. Some of these guys can't even write a single post without spewing out some form of hatred.

You should make a video about jj. Something like... "Top 10 guys on SBR most likely to go nuts"
    Lets make a top ten now lol.
    Guys dont buy into the politics too much. If i ever meet any of you, just know i come in peace.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3739

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Lets make a top ten now lol
    Guys dont buy into the politics too much. If i ever meet any of you, just know i come in peace.
    I would but I don't want to be on any hit lists... lol.

Mac4Lyfe

I like this quote I just saw...

"Mental illness and hate pulls trigger, not the gun" is President's dodge to avoid truth: There's mental illness and hate throughout the world, but U.S. stands alone w/high rate of gun violence. When someone can kill 9 people in a minute, that gun should never have been sold. Action!

Exactly how I feel. We need to take action against the gun manufacturers. Start suing these gun makers for producing guns that can maim and kill in seconds. They have to bare some of the responsibility.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

I see the lib wack squad is on the scene

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

bans guns imo

give them all to the killers so we just have no fukkin chance at all

penetrate it, lets all be cukks and give up

all praise allah!

reigle9

literally anyone, $1000 if youre a cuck

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Yawn

Unreal
    we literally wouldnt even break a sweat

so disgusting, these fukkin scum

First 12345 Last