209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Mets implode 2nd night in a row, Outfielder misses routine pop-up

How do you not catch that? Thats little league stuff. Mickey Callaway pack your bags

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Its a first baseman playing in the outfield. Doesn't help.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    How do you not catch that? Thats little league stuff. Mickey Callaway pack your bags
    It's not Callaway's fault, their owners won't spend the money.

I'm a KC Royal fan, their owner Glass (who has more money than God) won't spend money either.
    He'll blow up a World Champion 2015 team and reduce them to a AAA minor league team before he'll spend a dollar.

Here's what I wrote elsewhere.

Holy shit, Smith dropped the ball, hell of a way to lose a game.
    I don't care what you say, if you are a major league ball player you have to make that catch 100 times out of 100, not 99 times out of 100.
    So far this week I've seen pop ups dropped in the infield, this gaffe in the outfield, and pull hitters that ground out into the shift all the time.
    If you are an infielder you catch pop ups, if you are an outfielder you make catches, and if you are a dead pull hitter you learn how to go opposite field or drop a bunt where the shift ain't.

God forbid deGrom and Syndegaard get some run support.
    Jacob's line 7 IP 0 runs earned 3 hits allowed and 10 K's.
    He only gets 3.8 runs per start in run support, is it any wonder the guy is only 5 and 7 in 19 starts.
    5 and 7 with a 1.11 WH/IP and a 3.02 ERA should get you 12-14 wins by now, not 5.
    The Mets two aces threw back to back stellar gems with both getting no decision losses.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    It's not Callaway's fault, their owners won't spend the money.

I'm a KC Royal fan, their owner Glass (who has more money than God) won't spend money either.
    He'll blow up a World Champion 2015 team and reduce them to a AAA minor league team before he'll spend a dollar.

Here's what I wrote elsewhere.

Holy shit, Smith dropped the ball, hell of a way to lose a game.
    I don't care what you say, if you are a major league ball player you have to make that catch 100 times out of 100, not 99 times out of 100.
    So far this week I've seen pop ups dropped in the infield, this gaffe in the outfield, and pull hitters that ground out into the shift all the time.
    If you are an infielder you catch pop ups, if you are an outfielder you make catches, and if you are a dead pull hitter you learn how to go opposite field or drop a bunt where the shift ain't.

God forbid deGrom and Syndegaard get some run support.
    Jacob's line 7 IP 0 runs earned 3 hits allowed and 10 K's.
    He only gets 3.8 runs per start in run support, is it any wonder the guy is only 5 and 7 in 19 starts.
    5 and 7 with a 1.11 WH/IP and a 3.02 ERA should get you 12-14 wins by now, not 5.
    The Mets two aces threw back to back stellar gems with both getting no decision losses.
    I heard Mets owner won't spend

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    I heard Mets owner won't spend
    It's true, I mentioned that, opening line.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    It's true, I mentioned that, opening line.
    Have fun with that mets slip wanker

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Cespedes... where are you?