Itsamle
    Itsamle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2640

When team getting blow out

I wonder if anyone realize this, when a baseball team is getting best and blow out , the losing team don’t even try anymore to hit the balls but just want to get strike out and hope the games end quickly. I wonder if anyone think of this. So it is good to bet live on the winning team imo. Happen a lot in baseball. They throw in shitty pitcher and then the hitter just be like whatever. The winning team is like “batting practice”.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Thank you for the info. Do you know anything about the Chinese invasion threads that have been going on around here advertising education?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Greatest advice ever....

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamle View Post
    I wonder if anyone realize this, when a baseball team is getting best and blow out , the losing team don’t even try anymore to hit the balls but just want to get strike out and hope the games end quickly. I wonder if anyone think of this. So it is good to bet live on the winning team imo. Happen a lot in baseball. They throw in shitty pitcher and then the hitter just be like whatever. The winning team is like “batting practice”.

Hey Insane, do you sleep standing up?