arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Miami (underdog again?!) vs Philadelphia (favorite?)

Once again the oddsmakers set Philly as the favorite after Miami beat Philly time and time and time again ... although they are not heavy favorites the odds are still in favor of Philly, and I'd be happy to see Philly beating Miami this time, but the pitchers Elfin (gave up so many runs, 7-7 this year) vs the young Japanese from Miami (3-0 so far) ... why are the odds in favor of Philadelphia?

Game starts 1 hour from now.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philadelphia is the first team to see him twice and they are the better team, anything can happen in 1 game, but Efflin is a solid pitcher.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Philadelphia is the first team to see him twice and they are the better team, anything can happen in 1 game, but Efflin is a solid pitcher.
    Still not sure how good that kid is, shitting on the Cardinals not very impressive these days. I believe cards saw him twice didn’t they? Shit on them twice, 14 total innings no runs!

He looked really shaky in the early going of the meeting in philly but escaped without too much damage., got his pitch count up tho so he only went 5 innings.

Fish seem to have Phils number, I played them yesterday but think passing on this one,

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84