GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Depends if current form Sanchez shows up or the guy who has pitched some really strong gms vs yanks.
    I'll probably stay away.. Jays always seem to play NYY tough

I took the Indians, with all the juice

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    I'll probably stay away.. Jays always seem to play NYY tough

I took the Indians, with all the juice
    I used them in the double elimination contest so they my favorite fav of the day but doubt I bet them, don’t really like enough to parlay w tribe and I don’t play that much mlb juice straight, lol.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yanks jays over seems too easy here
    Seems like it. From the Contrarian look it's the UNDER and I see some trades indicating that direction but, man, tickets and public really slamming that OVER, and we haven't seen much in movement.

There was a tick up to 11, but prices still leading UNDER. I'm sure the books will blink again, but which way? Would be some sharp ass RLM if it ticks back down.

I think I mentioned Juiced UNDERS yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Overall OVERS seem to be hitting this year. According to my records, across all MLB games I have OVERS hitting at about 51.5% to the UNDER 48.5%. This can vary with the closer used, as some games can be pushes.

It's just half points either, prices are telling as well. If you bet the same unit on every OVER this year you would be up +11 units while the bettor doing the same for the UNDER would be down about -60 units, depending on the line.

That's a lot of games and only represents about a 1% ROI for the over and more than -5% ROI on the UNDER. It's a grind but the juiced UNDERS aren't paying.

Unless you only bought closing line UNDERS at exactly 8.5, then, for some reason, you have more than 200 plays, some +7% or so ROI and you are up about +14.5 units.

Strange anomaly for the UNDER player....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Line moving only reason I’m considering rox, I had no interest where it opened but like their chances little more than current price suggest.

Grey can absolutely hold shitbag sf lineup down. I’m more worried about rox scoring, Pomeranz is a pain for me to figure out, he still has ability, just a matter of when it shows up. San Fran def has edge in pens way rox been blowing games lately. That said much easier to hold down sf than lad obviously.
    I figure they can get to the 7th with a 3 run lead. What happens from there, who knows, but I’ll take my chances

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I figure they can get to the 7th with a 3 run lead. What happens from there, who knows, but I’ll take my chances
    Their pen isn’t that bad, pretty much middle of the pack but gotta take into account numbers inflated cause of coors. I’d like my chances for them to redeem themselves if they have lead, much easier lineup to pitch against.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

SF +104 is still a contrarian candidate with the market info I have.

The issue here is that the original forecast for the game has Col winning by 4 runs, a number that is already a bit inflated. The circumstances are making it difficult to adjust that blowout down with market info.

Need more volume, some post stock market action, and hopefully there is some COL buyback. This is also a late game.

Books know there can some value with those giants it's possible they opened as higher dogs with the intent to draw that Giant's money.

2daBank

SF +104 is still a contrarian candidate with the market info I have.

The issue here is that the original forecast for the game has Col winning by 4 runs. The circumstances are making it difficult to adjust that blowout down with market info.

Need more volume, some post stock market action, and hopefully there is some COL buyback.

Books know there can some value with those giants it's possible they opened as higher dogs with the intent to draw that Giant's money.
    See it a lot when digs drop a great deal like that.. i saw it get down to -107 when I started getting interested in rox but it has sense bounced back a little which makes sense. -115 seems pretty fair to me. I’d have loved for steam chasers to flipped the line but no such luck.

2daBank

They gonna make me play jays, +240? There enough in this game I’m unsure of to make me think jays gotta have better chance than that!! Lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Zona, SF, TOR, and now KC and even the Mets starting to pop up on the radar.

Feel like I'm being led to slaughter...lol.

Heading out, will be on mobile. I know what I'm looking for and will pick it up if it triggers. Patience and discipline here, no matter how pretty, it's about the market's movements now.

2daBank

What you mean “even the Mets”? That the 1st one I played!!! lol. I think that game is pretty coin flippy, I like + coin flips.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

What you mean “even the Mets”? That the 1st one I played!!! lol. I think that game is pretty coin flippy, I like + coin flips.
    I really just mean it wasn't anywhere near the Fund radar and now it's creeping into the picture. My original forecast has Mets winning that game by 3 runs. Not sure why they weren't on the radar sooner, I may have been missing some information earlier that has updated.

I like the essential line freeze here, it's not a bad look at all.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Like the cubs and possibly a under in San Fran which I’m sure kvb is picking up

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I hate totals on new series days cause such a pulling teeth aggravating experiance trying to get the umps.

If i love a total I’ll bet it without ump and hope for best but I hate it. I mean wtf my big notebook on umps that took me years to do good for if I can’t use it?!!?! Lol

One day they will fire these losers and it will be a happy yet sad experience when a 17 year old w a iPad gives us a universal easy to interpret strike zone!! Lol

pilebuck13

I hate totals on new series days cause such a pulling teeth aggravating experiance trying to get the umps.

If i love a total I’ll bet it without ump and hope for best but I hate it. I mean wtf my big notebook on umps that took me years to do good for if I can’t use it?!!?! Lol

One day they will fire these losers and it will be a happy yet sad experience when a 17 year old w a iPad gives us a universal easy to interpret strike zone!! Lol
    Yah I hear yah speaking of totals wrigley posting highest total of the year...I know wind supposed to be blowing out at 16mph into right center but still 11.5 think they may have touched 11 once this year..got me thinking on it and liking a shootout

2daBank

Can’t belueve that Canadian ho missed a pk to get me my draw!!

2daBank

Yah I hear yah speaking of totals wrigley posting highest total of the year...I know wind supposed to be blowing out at 16mph into right center but still 11.5 think they may have touched 11 once this year..got me thinking on it and liking a shootout
    Teheran had a hell of a time when they 1st moved into that new launching pad in atl. He has since improved but his ground ball rate still isn’t very good. His hr rate is as low as It been since ‘14, could be a good game for him to give up some jacks, combine those w his high walk rate and definitely could see some big numbers. Certainly don’t see him going deep into game in those conditions and Braves pen has looked little shaky to me.

No way do I see Lester shutting Braves down w his current form, in those conditions, or on 4 days rest where he hasn’t been nearly as good as 5 this year.,

Over only way I’d consider playing it. Gl buddy

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Can’t belueve that Canadian ho missed a pk to get me my draw!!
    God damn brutes I figured it for a 0-0 game, Canada defense has been solid

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

That UNDER in SF definitely on the radar but I'm starting with just SF...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

908 24-Jun SF +105

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Mets and dodgers
    Eazzyyyyy cash

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Added the Mets and Zona may trigger. Toronto just missed the cut tonight...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

901 24-Jun NYM +119

Arizona on the radar for sure.

They say variety is the spice of life, even with GIFs...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Don’t love Mets imploding yesterday after the game but they still took 2 of 3 @ wrigley while phillies sliding big time. Hard to pass up plus money against philly right now.

Muts +117 for me.
    Let's cash brotha!!!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

everyone on the mets..... not touching it.. small play on the dodgers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    everyone on the mets..... not touching it.. small play on the dodgers
    Everyone? Really., I saw little over 50% Philly tickets on sbr odds page earlier.

I don’t have any beef w lad, good price to back them especially considering how bad zona has stunk at home and doyers bats w pretty strong numbers vs grienke., gl pal.

2daBank

My whole card as of now.

Muts +117
    Tribe ff -.5 -130
    Jays +240
    Cws/bos under 9
    Atl/cubs over 12

Starting a open parlay w tribe ml. Wasn’t another fav I liked enough but thought better to do this than just pass!

Think that is all, gl everyone

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Mets and dodgers
    Eazzyyyyy cash
    Settle down w the “easy” cash pal! Makes me nervous!l lol.

Not to mention while I like the muts them and “easy money” never should be used in same sentence, unless maybe “fading the muts is easy cash”! Lol. Let’s hope That isn’t the case tonight!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Picked up that Zona...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

906 ARI +118

On mobile...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL Mets up 2-0 top of first, already tied...

pilebuck13

Fuk it went for the over in Chicago only play knowing my luck lately we will see shut out baseball for 7 plus innings

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    God damn brutes I figured it for a 0-0 game, Canada defense has been solid
    Looked that way for what, bout 60 minutes? Even worse we had a golden opportunity for them to tie it at 1. Only regret was not playing the under along w the draw. Thought bout it, looking back really no damn reason not to have, figured 2 goals would be the max. Oh well, on to a sport I at least have a decent idea wtf I’m doing!! Lol

2daBank

LOL Mets up 2-0 top of first, already tied...

Don’t do that pal! New week, this week we gonna hold our leads!!

2daBank

Fuk it went for the over in Chicago only play knowing my luck lately we will see shut out baseball for 7 plus innings
    You better be on the over! I wouldn’t have even gave it a look if you didn’t bring it up!! Lol.

My only concern is bet it blind without waiting on ump, long as we don’t get stuck w a super big k-zone guy I think we be ok., doesn’t mean it go over, these high totals can be tough, had over in Texas yesterday and despite good amount of scoring came up 1 run short.., I think we be ok here, I like both teams to hang 5 at least.

GzaTheGenius

Added Braves F5

2daBank

Jays took early lead on yanks too.

Just saw muts already gave the 2-0 lead back. Fukk, lol.

GzaTheGenius

Damn indians runners on 2nd and 3rd with no outs and they get no runs fron it

2daBank

Damn indians runners on 2nd and 3rd with no outs and they get no runs fron it
    Bodes great for the tribe ff I decided to roll with. Lol

First 123 Last