sad state of affairs

keep your head up steve, im sure you are good to go now

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you lasted a couple months being nice

counting down the days until your next ban
    LOL please Rudy

since when you are in love with Stevek? The guy was BEGGING for you to be banned for months

Something is off with you, 100%.

If you wanna support a pedo who was trying to dox and make real life threats against people like Boston Gambler... then we truly don't have use for each other.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    LOL please Rudy

since when you are in love with Stevek? The guy was BEGGING for you to be banned for months

If you wanna support a pedo who was trying to dox and make real life threats against people like Boston Gambler... then we truly don't have use for each other.
    you are hoping someone dies bro

most of all posters problems are well documented, including yours and mine

lets pick each other up unless its an obvious joke

i dont think you wishing steve was dead was a joke though

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

At least you’re not a Coke and narcotic addict like HUAD. I find it hilarious he tries to put others down when he is absolutely in the worst position out of everyone on this forum.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

LOL please Rudy

Hman has warned many times about this type of name calling. Time to go Hurry.

HurryUpAndDrink

you are hoping someone dies bro

most of all posters problems are well documented, including yours and mine

lets pick each other up unless its an obvious joke

i dont think you wishing steve was dead was a joke though
    Bro, I'm a realist

Knowing Stevek and his mental condition, there is no better path for him than to find God in the afterlife

In fact, there IS NO BETTER PATH than that for ANY OF US. But some us have a purpose in this dimension and are not ready.

I know I'm done feeling like using drugs or even going around drunk is excusable. I used to think, "hey man, I worked 50+ hours this week, I deserve 12hrs of straight brain bashing and numbing, and a blowjob or 2". Rinse & Repeat. Not anymore.

Quality free time to explore other objectives, self inprovement, meeting a nice woman to create a family LIKE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. PROTECT & PROVIDE.

All mental conditions aside, if Stevek can really deliver a better existence for himself, then more power to him.

You hear me pal? Are you sure you didnt fall off the wagon? I hope you find the strenght for defeating your demons, be a better man and help others. Rekindle with God, if you dont fancy religion, we agree, I hate organized religion, but rekindle with God. Read the good book from time to time... Excersise the habit of doing one good deed a week, and once you discover how great that makes u feel, do 1 good deed per day.

Start working out, become stronger, quicker, smarter... be the best Stevek you can be, and shut me up.

Just dont start e-battling again and else bro... in fact... since jts1207 the troll is giving you shit, I offer you a hand with that kunt... any enemy of Bieber is my fellow patriot.

RudyRuetigger

good job bro

lets all get along

jts1207

Bro, I'm a realist

Knowing Stevek and his mental condition, there is no better path for him than to find God in the afterlife

In fact, there IS NO BETTER PATH than that for ANY OF US. But some us have a purpose in this dimension and are not ready.

I know I'm done feeling like using drugs or even going around drunk is excusable. I used to think, "hey man, I worked 50+ hours this week, I deserve 12hrs of straight brain bashing and numbing, and a blowjob or 2". Rinse & Repeat. Not anymore.

Quality free time to explore other objectives, self inprovement, meeting a nice woman to create a family LIKE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. PROTECT & PROVIDE.

All mental conditions aside, if Stevek can really deliver a better existence for himself, then more power to him.

You hear me pal? Are you sure you didnt fall off the wagon? I hope you find the strenght for defeating your demons, be a better man and help others. Rekindle with God, if you dont fancy religion, we agree, I hate organized religion, but rekindle with God. Read the good book from time to time... Excersise the habit of doing one good deed a week, and once you discover how great that makes u feel, do 1 good deed per day.

Start working out, become stronger, quicker, smarter... be the best Stevek you can be, and shut me up.

Just dont start e-battling again and else bro... in fact... since jts1207 the troll is giving you shit, I offer you a hand with that kunt... any enemy of Bieber is my fellow patriot.
    Ok addict. How's the sex trafficking channel going? Still getting donations to use for coke... LOLOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Welcome back pal.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    It is a forum. You don't have to lie to try and bend your jail into a party on the beach. Just cut the bullshit and say you went to jail and now you are back. We don't need a clown story with it. But I guess we couldn't expect anything less from you.
    Man, I dunno what steve was doing, sometimes ya gotta take a break from this place or it consumes you! Myself personally anyways..

Far as ppl lying bout shit it always baffles me, wtf the point? Kinda like in my mandatory drug classes you wouldn’t believe how full of shit some these ppl are!! Then they look at me and the other cool ppl like we so seriously fukked up! Maybe I am but at least I’m not a phony ass liar! Lol. I mean we stuck there anyways and not like telling the truth can get you into any trouble so why make shit up and waste everyone’s time??

I prefer to take ppl at face value but that leads to believing a lot of absolute bs! Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Most states don't extradite for misdemeanor DUI charges. County jail isn't prison and of course you met chicks in the van. The pathological liars on this site is unreal.
    From my experience It really dependent on the officer on the scene. Lot don’t wanna bother with it and as long as you don’t got felony warrants they will let you walk. I’ve been pulled over bunch of time w traffic warrants in other counties and they let me go, others will haul you in.

Last felony warrant I had the cop came to window and saw me texting my old lady telling her I was gonna be in jail and he was like “you not going to jail, don’t worry bout it”. I was like I appreciate it man but I’m going to jail, ran my name and presto, i went to jail. Lol. One of coolest cops I’ve ever ran across, he really had no interest in bringing me in, he was just trying to hit his quota of seatbelt tickets, lol. Obviously he had no choice once my name came back w felony warrants. He let me leave my car in the church parking lot I pulled over in so my girl could pick it up! Didn’t search it or nothing. Good dude.

Far as calling him a liar cause there were chicks on the van you off base, they transport woman and men together all the time.

2daBank

You could tell us the real reason you were extradited.
    Dunno what makes you think you know the definitive answer on this cause there isn’t one.

HurryUpAndDrink

Bieber getting his shit pushed in by someone with actual street smarts

2daBank

I thought the OP had passed away... bummer

Disappointment comes in many ways I guess
    God damn bro, harsh.

2daBank

Bieber getting his shit pushed in by someone with actual street smarts
    Lol: not my intention just clearing up some obvious misconceptions.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    God damn bro, harsh.

LOL I know, I rectified
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

LOL I know, I rectified
    Good man.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

It's actually all good except for that one false accusation but whatever.

The fact of the matter is the story is 100% accurate and it just sucks. I have been praying and as HUAD brushed upon I have become more in touch with my Roman Catholic roots which is good.

The fact of the matter is in any sales job if you disappear for a month your pipeline fizzles up.

BUT - what if my stupid drunk ass playing guitar that day for people then hurt one of them or worse by operating machinery under the influence? That is not even remotely acceptable.

So any other ridicule I fully deserve. I could have hurt one of the nice people I was doing that whole thing to make smile, because to make people happy makes me happy and sure, playing guitar is a pretty penetrating good time as well, especially with a good buzz. That truly is who I am no matter what anyone has to say and that's why I got into recruiting in the first place.

I LOVE recruiting. I don't LIKE it - I LOVE it. Here's that job you want. Or here's more money than you've been making. Here's more home time with your family. You need a house? I know what I see as thee best real estate people in the country. For real - as in there to give you the best rate right off the bat so that you are legitimate friends. So by potentially hurting one of those people whose purpose it was to entertain, to put their lives in danger by getting behind the wheel in that kind of shape, I very well might lose what I love and have to hustle another job. Getting that person that job/raise/hometime or referring them to the best people to buy a home or get the best rate so that they have more money to spend on themselves and their family - all so gratifying.

I'll do what I can to keep at it but it ain't looking good - and it's only going to get worse.

So fellas -

You are what you do and that's exactly what life's gonna give you.

Bee good to each other is all I can say.

At 43 years old (well the actual incident occurred a few years ago) yes I agree it makes me a penetrating loser. I did the community service. I did the classes. I left the state with all I needed to do was complete the driver saftey class? What? And now maybe my siblings pass not too far down the line while I still haven't developed as a professional with that sadness in their heart.

I cannot tell you the amount of sadness that brings to my heart. This really looked like it was it.

And now it all very possibly get flushed right down the toilet because I'm too penetrating immature not to endanger other people with a f*cking car that beautiful, beautiful people bought me.

So yeah, that's that. Say what you want but you know what?

You won't make me any angrier or sadder than I am at myself right now because it's not penetrating possible. I LOVE the people I work for and with, I want my family to not think sad thoughts about what I could have been. Dude, I was in all the gifted classes - for real. Nothing is sadder than undeveloped potential and I let EVERYONE down. EVERYONE.

So that's that.

You get ONE life.

DON'T penetrate it up with LOSER decisions.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-19-19 at 06:21 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

k175 you have been verified

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    From my experience It really dependent on the officer on the scene. Lot don’t wanna bother with it and as long as you don’t got felony warrants they will let you walk. I’ve been pulled over bunch of time w traffic warrants in other counties and they let me go, others will haul you in.

Last felony warrant I had the cop came to window and saw me texting my old lady telling her I was gonna be in jail and he was like “you not going to jail, don’t worry bout it”. I was like I appreciate it man but I’m going to jail, ran my name and presto, i went to jail. Lol. One of coolest cops I’ve ever ran across, he really had no interest in bringing me in, he was just trying to hit his quota of seatbelt tickets, lol. Obviously he had no choice once my name came back w felony warrants. He let me leave my car in the church parking lot I pulled over in so my girl could pick it up! Didn’t search it or nothing. Good dude.

Far as calling him a liar cause there were chicks on the van you off base, they transport woman and men together all the time.
    Has nothing to do with arresting officer. It's about whether or not issuing state/county wants to come and get you. Most likely not for misdemeanors. Felonies yes.

I'm calling him a liar on the fact they were hot chicks begging him not to kick ass in the back of the bus. Gimme a fn break.

stevek173

Always appreciate it Big Fella.

This is a very, very sad time man.

No words,. No acting and no words can explain.

And JTS is to be ignored but they wsere screaming at me to stop arguing with him, lol -not to not beat his ass.

He could've taken my from the burbs ass in a heartbeat if he wanted too.

We actually later played poker for pushups.

That dude is actually pretty cool and can can throw one heck of a bluff.

I do think I'm finally done altogether with drinking so that's cool at least.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-19-19 at 06:31 PM.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Iag has missed you
    She said she wants you back and that she will leave mr. Yanks for you
    Let me know pedo

stevek173

I haven't paid much attention but from what I've heard they're happy.

That's all I've ever wanted for her so two thumbs way up on that from me, sounds well deserved by both.

jts1207

Can we start a Dear Diary sub-forum for life losers like Hurry and Stevek? All these bs fairytale and recovery stories need to go.

HurryUpAndDrink

penetrate the clows Stevek... avoid geting entangled at all costs

Its a fresh start!

I believe in 2nd and 3rd chances... this time life is expecting you to seize the day

stevek173

Very cool words HUAD and I do know I don't deserve them from you based on many deeply uncool and inaccurate things I've said and I am sorry for those.

Very deeply cool man.

I hope you've been well.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Very cool words HUAD and I do know I don't deserve them from you based on many deeply uncool and inaccurate things I've said and I am sorry for those.

Very deeply cool man.

I hope you've been well.
    nah man is all good, I was giving you tough love cause u need it

ill keep an eye on you and remind you nicely at 1st if I feel you are falling off the wagon, if you dont listen ill have to get rowdy

but im sure this time you'll be smarter and with your renewed faith in Christ our lord and saviour, the sky is the limit, literally

RudyRuetigger

I stand up for Steve and he ignores me

Wow

Guy probably reported 1 of my posts

HurryUpAndDrink

I stand up for Steve and he ignores me

Wow

Guy probably reported 1 of my posts

jts1207

nah man is all good, I was giving you tough love cause u need it

ill keep an eye on you and remind you nicely at 1st if I feel you are falling off the wagon, if you dont listen ill have to get rowdy

but im sure this time you'll be smarter and with your renewed faith in Christ our lord and saviour, the sky is the limit, literally
    Lmao.....from wishing the guy was dead to his esponsor in about a hour.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2428

How's the health Steve? It's been like 3 years since you died that one day. Are you still getting checked up?

How are the feet?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Wtf is going on here ?

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Wtf is going on here ?
    Addiction and recovery stories apparently. One day at a time.

HurryUpAndDrink

Lmao.....from wishing the guy was dead to his esponsor in about a hour.
    Yeah asshole, that's what real men do, they move on.

They don't obsess with other man for years and follow him around like a bitch.

RudyRuetigger

Oh wow

Dawgy here

Everyone in this thread for a reunion

First 12345 Last