cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Cincy you're cool and sorry about that last post, that was just standing up for Mark, whom I don't know, whom has posted multiple vids with VERY hot girlfriends as well and no they aren't masks or anything like that. He is GREAT for the poker community even though some like you don't like his voice which is understandable, not everything about everyone is for everyone man.

So sorry about that.

As far as the other thing you just stook up for that's a good look for you but keep you hands out of that one and keep them flowing as much as they want to.

There are multiple goals being accomplished on my end.

So, good look on you man, that's what's up but let's go that direction with things bro.

All the best bro.

i dont know mark ari but what i see is somebody who is jealous of the success nemme is having look at aris views like 1k how could anybody have beef w nemme he never talks bad about anybody

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I agree on both points.

I never get anyone hired to do anything or promoted whatsoever and I am definitely a loser.

Thank you for clearing things up.
    Can't keep a job in and out of the clink guy

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    mark ari is a joke guy played heads up at dennys against some guy hes a nobody a hater of nemee and all the other successful youtube poker people, the fact u listen to mark ari says alot,about u. u can tell by his voice hes a closet homo not that theres anything wrong w those people
    He's doing the heads up challenges for fun and he's definitely not a closet homo or anything like that.

Cincy with all due respct I doubt he or anyone in that area would care what you have to say but unless you KNOW something is trut I'd advise you to chill with that noise, on the real.

That's a terrible look for you and you're much cooler than that bro.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i dont know mark ari but what i see is somebody who is jealous of the success nemme is having look at aris views like 1k how could anybody have beef w nemme he never talks bad about anybody
    I actually agree that hating on Neeme is a bad look for him. Neeme is so cool in every facet and as good for the poker community as anyone can be. Funny as fuk as well. I don't agree with him hating on the other vloggers as well BUT the vids he puts up teaching fundementals are incredible and there is no denying that. The other guys 99.99% of the time charge for that stuff which is perfectly understandable but Cincy what i'm saying is despite anything else he is taking the time to teach those fundamentals for FREE.

Who else has ever done that? Polk charges. Danny charges. Sklansky charged. Doyle charged. All VERY understandable and I learned a ton from more than one of them as well as Annie and many other big and small/medium timers, but I hope you see what I'm saying here.

You can't deny that he is giving to people for free. You don't like his voice? You seen his girls - for real? You seen the apartments he rents?

Bro, he is 100% legit.

Honestly concerning his ripping on other players I'd write that off to being competitive, which is respectable. That's all it is but like you I like Neeme a lot so I actually understand where you're coming from. TBH I'd have both of their backs in a heartbeat and I'm sure they'd laugh about Mark being competitive sometimes and have eachother's backs as well.

Just in life you don't want to say something unless you know, for certain, that it is true man.

All I'm saying. That's not a good look bro and I think you're much cooler than that.

Just be cool bro. I have staked and I have been staked mostly low stakes back in the day and some mid and I can see that happening for you, just be cool is all I'm saying. Heck I ran a small staking site that failed, lol - but I did meet some great people doing that that would play for me or whoever anytime. Also there's others playing whatever stakes that I can invest in when and if that's applicable. THOSE are the opportunities you want bro, so you don't want anyone to think that they or their friend will stake you and then if there's any beef you'll run your mouth if you know what I mean, because then you won't get anymore stakes and you won't be able to invest in anyone that knows about any of that. Truth.

If you ever have any poker questions, etc. whatsoever feel free to chime with me via pm and no that's not a trap. I respect your game, I love to teach and I love to learn man.
    BOL today in all facets bro.

Last edited by stevek173; 06-20-19 at 01:12 PM.

First ... 2345