lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7725

Harry just go away. You are a nauseating drama queen.

Hman come on pal. You suggested they take the team out of Toronto (where the place is rammed every game) to some lower end American city where they wouldn't even support the team? Lol you most be better then that buddy.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Not sure about that JJ

I've been watching the NBA a long long time and I might have seen a few incidents where fans started to get excited about an opponent's injury but then realize and stop and then cheer the player after they are helped off the Court.

This was much different Toronto fans knew they were in trouble with Durant back and desperate.
    actually...dumbass...

this is exactly what happened ….

they were saying kd kd kd and clapping out of respect to as he left the court. theres many videos out there, the entire crowd was showing him respect

you guys are so stupid lmao

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

every arena in the world would of done the same thing especially in the finals

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    every arena in the world would of done the same thing especially in the finals
    Yeah you cant expect the whole crowd of a home team to on their best behavior even the best crowds will have 10% idiots

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

you guys are so stupid lmao

Says the guy with the 4th & STUPID tag

Might be a good idea to stop addressing other posters with such hostility

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

I haven't been around in a while, when did Harry & Hman contract retardation?
    I hear you can get it from using public toilet seats.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Absolutely nothing wrong with it it shows passion and it’s not life-threatening injuries

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16172

If you can feel bad for a guy that will get paid 38 mil next season to do whatever he wants with a bit of rehab mixed in then you must have a really nice life. I was indifferent to it personally.

btw 38 mil is what he will make next season if he signs a max deal somewhere else, which is reportedly likely. He can sign with the Knicks, and they can put another season in the toilet while improving their youth and gaining another pick ...then BOOM!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

harry and his subliminals lol

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Also when Durant first went down the play wasn't blown dead, talking to a few peeps who were at the game the other night said they were just cheering for the steal because the play headed the other way in a fast break. Typical microscope everything is magnified in the finals over reaction

First 12