Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Doo Doo Stinking Browns are 12 to 1 to win the Super Bowl??????

The 5th favorite behind New England, LA, Kansas City, and New Orleans

is this b/c of pure hype and all the bandwagon fans?

or

is this legit?

how are they better than the Colts?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They will win their division. I do like the Colts to get to the AFC championship game against the Chiefs though. New England hanging around as always. I’d put Cleveland behind those three in the AFC. Their time is coming soon though. They have built a monster.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Overhyped once again

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Browns head coach is untested in the NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Cleveland finished 7-8 on the season last year.. Were showing signs of improving.. Still I give them almost no shot at winning the superbowl next year.. They may make the playoffs though..

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Doo doo Brown might get a wild.card. Saints aren't even making the playoffs.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

TREMENDOUS value bear

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Just like the cubs every year till they actually won it all... Browns sb odds will be ridiculous for a while.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Doo doo Brown might get a wild.card. Saints aren't even making the playoffs.
    The Saints play in the weakest division in football.

Who do you think has a shot to beat them in the division?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    Just like the cubs every year till they actually won it all... Browns sb odds will be ridiculous for a while.
    I don’t see how you make the comparisson

inmyownzone

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    The Saints play in the weakest division in football.

Who do you think has a shot to beat them in the division?
    Atlanta will win that division next year. They’re going to be A LOT better.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: adila1401

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    TREMENDOUS value bear
    Agreed

I’m saving up until september and will put 3K on them to win it

By then they will probably be 10-1 or 8-1 but i dont care

The Chiefs are done now that Tyreek Hill beat a woman, Steelers are not even trying, Colts are good but when will Luck get hurt again? And I expect the Browns to host the Patriots in the AFC championship game

It will be snowing

The dog pound will be rockkin

And they put an end to Tom Brady once and for all and the whole world will rejoice

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Atlanta will win that division next year. They’re going to be A LOT better.
    LMAO

With Matty Lice at QB

This should be on that segment of C’mon man with Michael Irvin

Atlanta is trash

inmyownzone

I don’t see how you make the comparisson
    the cubs were the fun pick for average sports fans to make a play on before the season, even when they had no shot at winning the World Series they had the most future bets every year. And when they built this young core of stars it got worse. Browns are the same. It’s a fun team that has been bad for a long time. Vegas knows they’re going to get the most future bets so they’re not going to give the public crazy odds.

inmyownzone

LMAO

With Matty Lice at QB

This should be on that segment of C’mon man with Michael Irvin

Atlanta is trash
    Atlanta and Matt Ryan are far from trash. They’ve beefed up the o-line and made moves on defense. They were in the Super Bowl 3 years ago and lost to the eventual sb champion eagles 2 years ago... so how are they trash? And how is it a cmon man situation to pick them in the south? I’m confused.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Browns will win the division but they are probably still too young to do much in playoffs. Look out NEXT year though!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8534

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Atlanta and Matt Ryan are far from trash. They’ve beefed up the o-line and made moves on defense. They were in the Super Bowl 3 years ago and lost to the eventual sb champion eagles 2 years ago... so how are they trash? And how is it a cmon man situation to pick them in the south? I’m confused.
    I know man I am biased I was a Panther fan growing up and I hate the Falcons. They are explosive.

But let me ask you this would there be any point in putting a futures bet on lets say 4 different teams?

like for example if you took

Patriots 6-1
    Chiefs 8-1
    Colts 16-1
    Browns 12-1

would that make any sense or is that dumb b/c an NFC team could beat them in the Super Bowl?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

the cubs were the fun pick for average sports fans to make a play on before the season, even when they had no shot at winning the World Series they had the most future bets every year. And when they built this young core of stars it got worse. Browns are the same. It’s a fun team that has been bad for a long time. Vegas knows they’re going to get the most future bets so they’re not going to give the public crazy odds.
    I see your point and honestly I was shocked to see them at 12-1 I expected more like 20-1

But then sometimes Vegas really knows what they are doing with the odds.

Who do you see value in?

inmyownzone

I know man I am biased I was a Panther fan growing up and I hate the Falcons. They are explosive.

But let me ask you this would there be any point in putting a futures bet on lets say 4 different teams?

like for example if you took

Patriots 6-1
    Chiefs 8-1
    Colts 16-1
    Browns 12-1

would that make any sense or is that dumb b/c an NFC team could beat them in the Super Bowl?
    Not a fan of any of those, but its still really really early. I don't like any of the final 4 from last year, this year. maybe the rams but I wont be putting futures on any of them. Out of the 4 you named Indy is the only one id take a chance on. good value there.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Big Bear, I am going to call you out. You posted some of the most ridiculous statements so far and now you are either going to put up or shut up. I will give you the Browns and 12-1 to win the Superbowl. Name your price. Just be able to pay up when you lose. I will also make you another wager. This time an even wager. The Chargers will finish higher this season than the Browns will. The Chargers have superior talent on both sides of the ball and an experienced coaching staff.

As far as your idiotic statement about the Saints playing in the weakest division in the NFL, apparently you think that the East (both NFC and AFC) have solid talent. They do not. The AFC East is pathetic. New England can mail in their schedule and still play in Miami in Feb. of 2020. The NFC East features the Cowgirls, playoff losers time and again, the Eagles who may or may not have a solid QB, the Giants and the 'Skins. Enough said about those two.

The Browns will lose to the Patsies in New England at the end of October and that will basically eliminate any chance they will have of hosting New England in the Playoffs. They will also lose to the Rams at home, and will probably lose to Seattle at home and Denver in Denver. 4-2 in Conference and I can easily see an 10-6 season at best for these wana-be's.

Now you are obviously a very poor man because you cannot even afford $100.00 to become a pro, so wagering 2 points per game is YOUR limit, which is ridiculous, but definitely your speed. We cannot wager points and you do not have any money, so the best I can do is to point out your ridiculous statements in here and make some type of attempt to rid the site of your ignorant comments. The Browns at 12-1 is the perfect wager to sucker all of you know-nothing Cleveland fans to give your money away. You obviously know very little about how sharp sports books operate.

inmyownzone

I see your point and honestly I was shocked to see them at 12-1 I expected more like 20-1

But then sometimes Vegas really knows what they are doing with the odds.

Who do you see value in?
    I'm looking outside the top 5
    colts +1400
    packers +1800
    steelers +2200
    falcons/ravens +3300

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Browns will win the division but they are probably still too young to do much in playoffs. Look out NEXT year though!
    Not as long as the Harbaugh/RapeX2lisberger connection is alive and well in the division.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Not as long as the Harbaugh/RapeX2lisberger connection is alive and well in the division.
    Browns are better than both Steelers and Ravens on paper right now though. But I know, games are not played on paper...they are played inside TV sets.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1959

Beckham will be a poison in the locker room. Major distraction. He will but heads with Maywether & coaches for not "getting the ball to him".
    ANd his bullshit miracle catch against the Cowboys was all about the sticky phucking gloves these pissants use now.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

best odds since the original Browns moved to Baltimore lol

you know how i feel about overhyped offseason teams. just because you won free agency doesnt mean youre a good team 90% of the time!

that being said, this Browns team should be good for 9 or 10 wins. i see them improving last year's record and going 8-8 at least.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

8-1 in some places

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They got a very good team of course we got a watch because injuries can ruin everything

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

steelers winning the division.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

When you have a winning culture around a team, you can build like the Browns. Unfortunately for them, they are a loser franchise. As soon as there is a little friction in the locker room this team will melt down. You can bet the Rams 12-1 and they made it to the Superbowl last year. Why bother with the Browns at crappy odds?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Guys they are winning 4 maybe 5 games tops. Head coach, drum roll please....Freddie "never gets out of" Kitchens. Lol. Also according to coach Kitchens in a presser the other day, Odell blowjob has missed, and I quote verbatim "Alot, the offense." referring to voluntary OTA's. He went to the first day and did nothing and has gone to none of the other 10.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I dunno if they better than the colts but they certainly have a lot going for them. They been drafting stud defensive players for years. The offense took off under baker and added 2 big weapons w obj and hunt (if he gets to play, of course they have a stud back besides him too in Chubb).

I still think the Steelers will be good but bengals been in a downward spiral, I don’t think Balty gonna be the team they been trying to run this offense w Lamar and losing some key defensive pieces. So that division isn’t exactly tough right now, could easily see them 4-2 in div. I know they got some big prime time games vs good teams but havnt seen full schedule. There question marks but I definately think they should be looked at as a contender in the afc, kc gonna fall off too I believe w another woman beater getting the boot. Off top of my head I’d only say pats and chargers for sure above them in afc, there 2-3 more teams including colts you could argue for but fact is if browns mesh well they dangerous.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Browns will be lucky to win 5 games. OBJ is going to have Kitchens head spinning. Too many divas on this team for a first year head coach, not to mention a sophomore slump for Mayfield. 12-1

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Browns are better than the Colts. Colts don't have that many great players.

Browns added Kareem Hunt and OBJ and Landry... What more can you possibly do, seriously. They have weapons at every level on both sides of the ball. That team will be really good. I hope they're not though. Because well, fukk Cleveland in general. I don't root for midwest teams besides Detroit.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Boyz, stop the nonsense and put your money on New England to repeat.

12 Last