Tuesday Plays?? Forcing 3 MLB Games

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Twins and prob ff under. Bieber better than twinks kid but twins lineup obviously much better plus I’d think a unorthodox throwing lefty tribe have never seen will give them problems. If that not enough it the twins as dogs! How can ya not??

San Fran ml. Bum vs thor I dunno, muts have a better lineup but giants have a better pen.

Rockies ml.. this line is so fat, kid pitching for rox a solid prospect even if little older, good stuff. The chances he has gotten seems like damn near every one of them (the starts this year and little work out of pen last) came at coors so of course his numbers not impressive. He shouldn’t be intimidated even at wrigley w a breeze blowing out cause it still easier than pitching at coors!! Hendricks is Hendricks, the dude can pitch but some Rockies have taken him yard and his hr numbers are low even for him this year. Maybe rox get him for a few here. +180ish on the team swinging hottest bats around the last week or so and catching cubs when their offense been flat. Dunno if it win but seems like a no brainer..

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

May the force be with you

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

All baseball.

Football can't get here soon enough.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Picked up some first fives. A lot of big juice today. Going to be another low key day

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Twins and prob ff under. Bieber better than twinks kid but twins lineup obviously much better plus I’d think a unorthodox throwing lefty tribe have never seen will give them problems. If that not enough it the twins as dogs! How can ya not??

San Fran ml. Bum vs thor I dunno, muts have a better lineup but giants have a better pen.

Rockies ml.. this line is so fat, kid pitching for rox a solid prospect even if little older, good stuff. The chances he has gotten seems like damn near every one of them (the starts this year and little work out of pen last) came at coors so of course his numbers not impressive. He shouldn’t be intimidated even at wrigley w a breeze blowing out cause it still easier than pitching at coors!! Hendricks is Hendricks, the dude can pitch but some Rockies have taken him yard and his hr numbers are low even for him this year. Maybe rox get him for a few here. +180ish on the team swinging hottest bats around the last week or so and catching cubs when their offense been flat. Dunno if it win but seems like a no brainer..
    thought the Rox beat up on subpar pitchers during their home winning streak. Jays, Orioles then took advantage of a faltering Snakes team. Their bullpen was surprisingly BULLETPROOF. Don't know how long that will last & don't know much about Hoffman but his numbers make me cringe and Hendricks has been really really good. But Cubs have def had their faults lately so we'll see

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    thought the Rox beat up on subpar pitchers during their home winning streak. Jays, Orioles then took advantage of a faltering Snakes team. Their bullpen was surprisingly BULLETPROOF. Don't know how long that will last & don't know much about Hoffman but his numbers make me cringe and Hendricks has been really really good. But Cubs have def had their faults lately so we'll see
    Oh rocks definately beat up on shit pitching and at coors too but something to be said when everyone’s hitting coming into a series w another contender., several of them have hit Hendricks in their careers too (not huge samples tho) and like I said Hendricks hr rates are low as shit even for him, seems like a good time for him to give up a few bombs, maybe not..

Far as Rockies kid as I said bud I wouldn’t sweat his surface numbers, those are all starts at coors where 5 innings 3 even 4 runs is actually pretty decent!! He has his walk rate nice and respectable, he only allowing 31% hard contact yet has a freaking .378 babip, that a product of coors if there ever was one imo. Most his numbers and what I’ve read speak to a guy that can pitch, I think he will be thrilled to be anywhere besides altitude and that huge outfield where everything drops for a hit. I think it reasonably fair to expect him to go 6+ and hold cubs to 2-3 runs tonight, if he does that we getting insane value w this line.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Tailing you with the Twins again today Bigday ...

TT Over 4.5 to.. https://sports.yahoo.com/twins-striv...4874--mlb.html

Twins been banging in runs in every game now, averaging over 5 runs a game when they win.. Bieber nothing super special on the mound for the Indians either.. Twinnies should bang in 5 or 6 runs today I think.. At plus money 4.5 should hit..

$100.00 $115.00 Pending 6/4/19 7:10pm MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins Over 4½ +115* vs Cleveland Indians (D Smeltzer - L must Start S Bieber - R must Start)

Run totals last 5 games for the Twins -

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Jun 4 @ Cleveland 4:10 PM PDT
    FSNO, STO
    May 28 vs Milwaukee W 5 - 3
    May 30 @ Tampa Bay L 14 - 3
    May 31 @ Tampa Bay W 5 - 3
    Jun 1 @ Tampa Bay W 6 - 2
    Jun 2 @ Tampa Bay W 9 - 7

sosawestbrook

Oh rocks definately beat up on shit pitching and at coors too but something to be said when everyone’s hitting coming into a series w another contender., several of them have hit Hendricks in their careers too (not huge samples tho) and like I said Hendricks hr rates are low as shit even for him, seems like a good time for him to give up a few bombs, maybe not..

Far as Rockies kid as I said bud I wouldn’t sweat his surface numbers, those are all starts at coors where 5 innings 3 even 4 runs is actually pretty decent!! He has his walk rate nice and respectable, he only allowing 31% hard contact yet has a freaking .378 babip, that a product of coors if there ever was one imo. Most his numbers and what I’ve read speak to a guy that can pitch, I think he will be thrilled to be anywhere besides altitude and that huge outfield where everything drops for a hit. I think it reasonably fair to expect him to go 6+ and hold cubs to 2-3 runs tonight, if he does that we getting insane value w this line.
    what Hendricks numbers you looking at? he has the lowest walk rate of his career this year and is giving up the fewest amount of HRs since that impeccable 2016 season. he looks really really good

Idk about Hoffman bro. I didn't look that deep. Just noticed he's been terrible in the majors and in the minors for over 3 years now. but its not out of question to see him pick up some confidence after a decent last outing. if he can match Hendricks through 5 then it may be a toss up from there. both bullpens unpredictable

2daBank

what Hendricks numbers you looking at? he has the lowest walk rate of his career this year and is giving up the fewest amount of HRs since that impeccable 2016 season. he looks really really good

Idk about Hoffman bro. I didn't look that deep. Just noticed he's been terrible in the majors and in the minors for over 3 years now. but its not out of question to see him pick up some confidence after a decent last outing. if he can match Hendricks through 5 then it may be a toss up from there. both bullpens unpredictable
    Hendricks numbers are great I agree, Hoffman’s terrible. It giving us a huge price so don’t even gotta be right 40% of the time. There things I see in Hoffman that make me think he will outpitch those awful numbers and im fairly confident he does at least that, obviously doesn’t mean rox will win but if he turns in a solid outing and/or Hendricks isn’t as good as his stats then Rockies will win this more often than price suggest.

Nothing I’m lookimg at w Hendricks is bad, the hr rates are actually super low to point I think he will give up a couple more than typical
    At some point and to me this looks like a good potential spot off his highest pitch count of year and facing a hot team w guys who have picked him up well in past and wind blowing out a little..

Kinda the opposite w Hoffman, he doing enough things right his numbers shouldn’t be where they are and I think if he continues that away from coors he will have a much better showing.

It could all go really wrong, it just a boarderline educated guess that I feel comfortable being right on more than 35% of the time which all i need in this case to make a play.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ

never force it

will end up painful for you

sosawestbrook

Hendricks numbers are great I agree, Hoffman’s terrible. It giving us a huge price so don’t even gotta be right 40% of the time. There things I see in Hoffman that make me think he will outpitch those awful numbers and im fairly confident he does at least that, obviously doesn’t mean rox will win but if he turns in a solid outing and/or Hendricks isn’t as good as his stats then Rockies will win this more often than price suggest.

Nothing I’m lookimg at w Hendricks is bad, the hr rates are actually super low to point I think he will give up a couple more than typical
    At some point and to me this looks like a good potential spot off his highest pitch count of year and facing a hot team w guys who have picked him up well in past and wind blowing out a little..

Kinda the opposite w Hoffman, he doing enough things right his numbers shouldn’t be where they are and I think if he continues that away from coors he will have a much better showing.

It could all go really wrong, it just a boarderline educated guess that I feel comfortable being right on more than 35% of the time which all i need in this case to make a play.
    yeah the Wrigley field confines always pose the threat of unknown and sometimes drastic wind conditions. I haven't figured that shit out to this day still. never a bad bet taking a dog in bases though especially when that team is actually good and riding a hot steak. I am on other side though. Go Cubbies. good luck Brodie

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am actually on BOTH Marlins and Orioles today!

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Mets,brewers,rangers parlay

GL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dodgers with Ryu on the mound today has a very high probability for cashing.. RYU is on it this year!!! Dialed in and a shut down pitcher..

Dodgers should also light up Zona pitcher Taylor Clarke also. The -220 odds for the Dodgers kinda blows though being that it's a road game.. Risking alot to win a little. Still probably worth it.

I'm trying this -

$140.00 $100.00 Pending 6/4/19 9:40pm MLB Baseball 911 Los Angeles Dodgers -1½ -140* vs Arizona Diamondbacks (H Ryu - L must Start T Clarke - R must Start)

https://sports.yahoo.com/dodgers-ryu-sets-sights-d-backs-063719730--mlb.html

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3196

brewcrew .

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Twins been banging in runs in every game now, averaging over 5 runs a game when they win.. Bieber nothing super special on the mound for the Indians either.. Twinnies should bang in 5 or 6 runs today I think.. At plus money 4.5 should hit..

$100.00 $115.00 Pending 6/4/19 7:10pm MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins Over 4½ +115* vs Cleveland Indians (D Smeltzer - L must Start S Bieber - R must Start)

FSNO, STO
    Twins will be fine.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I notice mainly winners posted here

only sharps post which I like

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Finally settled on some plays today. It’s not a Contrarian Fund play, but I am also on the Cleveland Indians...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

910 STL +110

921 BAL +120

Good Luck
    On mobile.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Added a Contrarian runline with Detroit...

...The KVB MLB Contrarian RL Fund has picked up...

920 DET +1.5 (+155)

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

'Stros ML is square, on it anyways. M's pitching is horrific, Team ERA is 5.26

2daBank

I really like that minny/tribe FF under 5 at even money!! I know I’m on twinks but it does seem like a strong line for tribe, if tribe gonna win I think it takes a good effort from Bieber. MAybe tribe offense figures this kid out after a few abs but he don’t walk anyone and has a super funky delivery from the left side, I think he will baffle tribe early on at least.,

Actually made that ff under a 2x play which I don’t do real often.

2daBank

Cards finally putting some wins together. Kid pitching for them has some really good stuff but his control is shaky. Lefty hitting 97 w no effort and some good breaking stuff. I played the under 9 and smaller play on cards as small dogs..

4sees
    4sees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Doing the opposite of the force, and just taking the easy road tonight ... RYU & no Moore so HOU ... all in bet points

Date: Team:
    Jun 04 MLB [911] LAD -207 [H RYU -L/T CLARKE -R]
    Jun 04 MLB [927] HOU -165 [Action]
    Risking 232 SBR To Win 320.61 SBR
    Ticket#: 4176103
    Forced my last prior play for you though, and let the Spankee Dog bite me off :

icket #: 4175048
    Jun 02 08:00 PM
    Jun 02 06:10 PM
    Jun 02 07:05 PM
    NBA
    MLB
    MLB
    PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [523] GOLDEN STATE +123
    [911] MIA +163
    ( ACTION )
    [924] NYY +106
    ( ACTION )
    206.00 / 2282.83 -206.00 LOSE
    WIN
    WIN
    LOSE
    06/02/2019 05:58 PM

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I am actually on BOTH Marlins and Orioles today!
    Well I'll be damned, scrubs may combine for 30 runs!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

FSNO, STO
    Well this tanked.. Rudy with the thread post win.. Gotta post the good with the bad.. This was a Twiny fail and bad.. It happens.. Rebound tomorrow hopefully..

NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR JIBS ON THIS ..

$100.00 $122.00 Loss 6/4/19 7:10pm MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins +122* vs Cleveland Indians (D Smeltzer - L must Start S Bieber - R must Start)

$100.00 $115.00 Loss 6/4/19 7:10pm MLB Baseball 917 Minnesota Twins Over 4½ +115* vs Cleveland Indians (D Smeltzer - L must Start S Bieber - R must Start)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Twins cannot win every game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Twins cannot win every game
    1st 5 under was the lick in that one. Wish I’d had figured out before hitting twins overnight (lol) but as I mentioned I made the FF total a 2x play to make sure pulled little profit even if twins lost.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Well I'll be damned, scrubs may combine for 30 runs!

2daBank

yeah the Wrigley field confines always pose the threat of unknown and sometimes drastic wind conditions. I haven't figured that shit out to this day still. never a bad bet taking a dog in bases though especially when that team is actually good and riding a hot steak. I am on other side though. Go Cubbies. good luck Brodie
    Did you by any chance watch any of it??

I would have liked to get a chance to see if Hoffman stuff lined up more w his stats or how I capped him but I was stuck in my bs mandatory drug class, was scoreboard watching the pitch by pitch as much as I could get away with to get a idea how he was doing.. lol.

for awhile there he looked good and I thought I had him pegged!! That damn 2 run bomb in 6th was really all that kept him from posting the line I had him pencilled In for! 7ks and only 1 walk. Freakin Baez appeared to be only thing standing in way of a excellent start! Fukker, lol., I thought might at least get the rl!

Hendricks was good but not much better than line I had for him, Got the bomb and another rbi from Murphy but didn’t get any run production from Dahl or Arenado I was counting on (didn’t help tapia and story never set the table going 0-8 w 5 of Hendricks 10 punchouts! Mfers gotta find a way to get on in front the big boys at least once!) had one them hit a jack woulda had the 4 runs I was hoping to get off him.. had a chance in 7th too!

End of day don’t think i capped it too bad, Hendricks with the damn bloop single rbi and the 1 6th inning mistake to Baez was all that kept Hoffman from going toe to toe w Hendricks. I can live w few pitches being the difference when getting +200ish.. I do think I will look for another chance to back Hoffman away from coors assuming his stats lead to another favorable line..,

Congrats on the win.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Cleveland came through.

The Contrarian Fund split plays for .2 units and the RL Fund gave us a boost...

Here's the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund through 260 plays...

910 4-Jun STL +110 -1
    921 BAL +120 1.2
    Tue 0.2
    Weeks 1-5 -1.32
    Weeks 6-10 -1.23
    Mon -1
    Total -3.35

Here's the KVB MLB Contrarian RL Fund through 49 plays, showing a decent uptrend since the low of -11 units that we hit in week 9...

920 4-Jun DET +1.5 (+155) 1.55
    Week 11 1.55
    Weeks 1-5 -4.92
    Weeks 6-10 -4.59
    Total -7.96

sosawestbrook

Did you by any chance watch any of it??

I would have liked to get a chance to see if Hoffman stuff lined up more w his stats or how I capped him but I was stuck in my bs mandatory drug class, was scoreboard watching the pitch by pitch as much as I could get away with to get a idea how he was doing.. lol.

for awhile there he looked good and I thought I had him pegged!! That damn 2 run bomb in 6th was really all that kept him from posting the line I had him pencilled In for! 7ks and only 1 walk. Freakin Baez appeared to be only thing standing in way of a excellent start! Fukker, lol., I thought might at least get the rl!

Hendricks was good but not much better than line I had for him, Got the bomb and another rbi from Murphy but didn’t get any run production from Dahl or Arenado I was counting on (didn’t help tapia and story never set the table going 0-8 w 5 of Hendricks 10 punchouts! Mfers gotta find a way to get on in front the big boys at least once!) had one them hit a jack woulda had the 4 runs I was hoping to get off him.. had a chance in 7th too!

End of day don’t think i capped it too bad, Hendricks with the damn bloop single rbi and the 1 6th inning mistake to Baez was all that kept Hoffman from going toe to toe w Hendricks. I can live w few pitches being the difference when getting +200ish.. I do think I will look for another chance to back Hoffman away from coors assuming his stats lead to another favorable line..,

Congrats on the win.
    Nah bro I didn’t watch but I’ll dig in to some highlights either tonight or in the morning. I wasn’t well versed on the kid Hoffman so this will be a good opportunity to check him out. Looking at stats though Hendricks only allowed 2 extra base hits with the one being a HR to Murphy so he got the job done.

Marquez tmmrw for Rockies as a underdog. Now that’s a guy I can bank on with confidence. Will have to dig into that natchup

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dodgers with Ryu on the mound today has a very high probability for cashing.. RYU is on it this year!!! Dialed in and a shut down pitcher..

Dodgers should also light up Zona pitcher Taylor Clarke also. The -220 odds for the Dodgers kinda blows though being that it's a road game.. Risking alot to win a little. Still probably worth it.

I'm trying this -

$140.00 $100.00 Pending 6/4/19 9:40pm MLB Baseball 911 Los Angeles Dodgers -1½ -140* vs Arizona Diamondbacks (H Ryu - L must Start T Clarke - R must Start)

https://sports.yahoo.com/dodgers-ryu-sets-sights-d-backs-063719730--mlb.html
    I refuse to go out like a punk on the daily JJ threads.

RIDE RYU!!!!! That's a winning streak ya wanna start playing as it is legit.. I'm on it every game now and have been.. Lowest ERA in Baseball as a starter.. Kinda flying under the radar.. He's better then Kershaw.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/9317/

I live in LA and I know my Dodgers. I watch this team closely. This team is legit this year just like last year.. I did post some of these other bets in other threads pending just for the record... Up on the day with this ..
    $140.00 $100.00 Win 6/4/19 9:40pm MLB Baseball 911 Los Angeles Dodgers -1½ -140* vs Arizona Diamondbacks (H Ryu - L must Start T Clarke - R must Start)

$420.00 $200.00 Win 6/4/19 9:40pm MLB Baseball 911 Los Angeles Dodgers -210* vs Arizona Diamondbacks (H Ryu - L must Start T Clarke - R must Start)

Squeaked out this under with Ryu pitching also.. Had to figure it would go under 10 runs with RYU.. Could have gone either way in the end though.. Whew..https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/los-ang...cks-390604129/

$100.00 $100.00 Win 6/4/19 9:40pm MLB Baseball 911 Los Angeles Dodgers/Arizona Diamondbacks Under 9½ +100* (H Ryu - L must Start T Clarke - R must Start)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice work Jibbs!

Getting it hot in here.

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave KVB 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last