Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

$Demonatas Profit Every Day Demon Picks Thread$

Hello all my fellow demons and worthless souls! This is a demon who walks among you to provide a way to get profit every every day with my demon picks. It's not going to be tons of money but the goal is to maje profit every single day that I bet. I'm a demon and the gambling gods will not be able to stop me! There are plenty of worthless souls for us to bet against and make ��. These demon picks are coming straight from hell being delivered to me by my minions. We will bet any amount and thread might get pretty evil with �� and �� and other evil things. Let's find some worthless souls!

PROOF I'M REALLY A DEMON!

Last edited by Demonata; 05-28-19 at 08:33 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Hell yeah my man! Lets see em!!
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave beefcake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata

DEMONS! First pick came tome from a zombie! He told me to bet on this! The people here call it tennis. It involves hitting a ball over a net until one of the humans sucks and other one gets a point. Apparently the two favorites are playing worthless souls and once they beat them they are welcome into hell.

PARLAY (2 TEAMS) to win $3.08

Placed 05/26/2019 @ 06:28 AM

Risk: $5.00 - Win: $3.08

P Kohlschreiber -450 - (R Haase vrs P Kohlschreiber)

Game Start 05/26/2019 @ 08:10 AM

D Schwartzman -310 - (M Fucsovics vrs D Schwartzman)

Game Start 05/26/2019 @ 06:55 AM

Demonata

Oh shit! We got another demon pick that just came in. The demon got captured by a priest and performed an exorcism so it took awhile to deliver to me because he had to possess a new body, i will deal with him later for letting someone holy capture him!!

PARLAY (2 TEAMS) to win $3.44

Placed 05/26/2019 @ 06:47 AM

Risk: $5.00 - Win: $3.44

E Svitolina -260 - (V Williams vrs E Svitolina)

Game Start 05/26/2019 @ 07:00 AM

K Mladenovic -455 - (F Ferro vrs K Mladenovic)

Game Start 05/26/2019 @ 06:55 AM

Demonata

A vampire bat just dropped me off another pick!!!!!

STRAIGHT BET to win $3.23

Placed 05/26/2019 @ 10:13 AM

Risk: $5.00 - Win: $3.23

Los Angeles Dodgers -155 - ( ACTION )

Game Start 05/26/2019 @ 10:35 AM

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lmao. You are a fukkin odd one pal!!!

Unfortunately I was informed that archer cut a deal for his soul in order to regain some semblance of what he used to be, sources will tell you they fixed some things in a vigorous side session this past week but truth is he now has a contract similar to that of ghost rider so expect him to shut down the doyers today!! Shortly after he will be forced to hit the streets and do the devils bidding. Long day for him!! Lol..

Next time you see the vampire bat you might wanna tell him blood won’t be the only thing he sucking if he holds out such vital info!!

Gl on the others and with the thread buddy!!
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Satan has a small bankroll & now the elephant cokklocks are not as impressive as I originally thought, but carry on I use to bet more than this in middle school to feel a need for action/wager.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. You are a fukkin odd one pal!!!

Unfortunately I was informed that archer cut a deal for his soul in order to regain some semblance of what he used to be, sources will tell you they fixed some things in a vigorous side session this past week but truth is he now has a contract similar to that of ghost rider so expect him to shut down the doyers today!! Shortly after he will be forced to hit the streets and do the devils bidding. Long day for him!! Lol..

Next time you see the vampire bat you might wanna tell him blood won’t be the only thing he sucking if he holds out such vital info!!

Gl on the others and with the thread buddy!!
    Thanks a lot man! Yeah man you must of trusted the wrong demon. Most demons lie and I just lie to my enemies. We tricked archer into believing that but he was already a worthless soul so we didn't grant him this win. He is not worthy to even be a demon. We performed an exorcism and got him back to being normal. He was undercover fron heaven!. He was wearing a holy wire. Dodgers all demons that hit the ball with bats straight from hell!

Gl to your plays too man. This threads goal is to have profit every day!!!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Satan has a small bankroll & now the elephant cokklocks are not as impressive as I originally thought, but carry on I use to bet more than this in middle school to feel a need for action/wager.
    The bankroll has bothing to do with a thread that just wants constant profit. If i had millions I would not even bet. The bankroll I'm using is around 10k. Doesn't mean that i have to bet hundreds every bet, that's how you go broke. You are a worthless soul and will never be worthy of being a demon!

Demonata

A helldog just delivered another pick and i rewarded him with a fresh human to eat!!!

STRAIGHT BET to win $6.06

Placed 05/26/2019 @ 11:16 AM

Risk: $10.00 - Win: $6.06

Chicago Cubs -165 - ( ACTION )

Game Start 05/26/2019 @ 11:30 AM

Demonata

Satans girlfriend sjust delivered two picks for me straight from hell!
    05/26/2019
    11:28 AM

PARLAY (2 TEAMS)

• Risk: 11.95 - Win: 13.87
    • MLB - [980] Colorado Rockies -330
      ( ACTION )
      Game start 05/26/2019 12:10 PM
    • MLB - [962] Saint Louis Cardinals -152
      ( ACTION )
      Game start 05/26/2019 04:05 P
    • 05/26/2019
      11:28 AM

PARLAY (2 TEAMS)

• Risk: 10.00 - Win: 11.17
        ( ACTION )
        Game start 05/26/2019 12:10 PM
      • MLB - [972] Los Angeles Angels -160
        ( ACTION )
        Game start 05/26/2019 01:07 PM

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The bankroll has bothing to do with a thread that just wants constant profit. If i had millions I would not even bet. The bankroll I'm using is around 10k. Doesn't mean that i have to bet hundreds every bet, that's how you go broke. You are a worthless soul and will never be worthy of being a demon!
    Yeah I know I’m saved by the other guy. Good luck on your plays !

Demonata

My ex girlfriend just delivered me a pick. She was hot but she wouldn't let me play with the humans first. Always straight to the killing!

05/26/2019
    11:46 AM

PARLAY (2 TEAMS)

• Risk: 20.00 - Win: 24.54
      ( ACTION )
      Game start 05/26/2019 12:20 PM
    • MLB - [974] Oakland Athletics -141
      ( ACTION )
      Game start 05/26/2019 01:07 PM

2daBank

Thanks a lot man! Yeah man you must of trusted the wrong demon. Most demons lie and I just lie to my enemies. We tricked archer into believing that but he was already a worthless soul so we didn't grant him this win. He is not worthy to even be a demon. We performed an exorcism and got him back to being normal. He was undercover fron heaven!. He was wearing a holy wire. Dodgers all demons that hit the ball with bats straight from hell!

Gl to your plays too man. This threads goal is to have profit every day!!!
    mfin played archer like a fiddle, guy sells his soul and still walks 6 guys in 5 innings.. maybe the demonic string pullers just don’t like Pittsburgh? The guys that they traded for this clown are blossoming in Tampa!! Lol.

Good call pal (or the vampire bat, whoever made the play! Lol).,

2daBank

No sense in judging others based off their bet sizes. Not only does it not matter and certainly not anything to brag about but that also the kind of thing that has mfers always lying for fear of this kind of judgement!! Not to mention this kind of thing has a hand in convincing guys to bet more than they can afford and ruining lives. We don’t want that, I respect him for being honest.

Amounts all relative and let’s be real it smarter to bet less than more, this is for entertainment. Nobody should be betting above their means and if they have any sense they be betting way less than they can afford!!! I used to bet as heavily as prob anyone here when i had disposable illegally gained money, I wasnt any sharper cause i was betting more,,actually quite the opposite, I bet far far less per play these days and still brings me the same enjoyment, honestly more!!. Capping the games is what does it for me, not risking a ton and being a nervous wreck watching..

BeatTheJerk

No sense in judging others based off their bet sizes. Not only does it not matter and certainly not anything to brag about but that also the kind of thing that has mfers always lying for fear of this kind of judgement!! Not to mention this kind of thing has a hand in convincing guys to bet more than they can afford and ruining lives. We don’t want that, I respect him for being honest.

Amounts all relative and let’s be real it smarter to bet less than more, this is for entertainment. Nobody should be betting above their means and if they have any sense they be betting way less than they can afford!!! I used to bet as heavily as prob anyone here when i had disposable illegally gained money, I wasnt any sharper cause i was betting more,,actually quite the opposite, I bet far far less per play these days and still brings me the same enjoyment, honestly more!!. Capping the games is what does it for me, not risking a ton and being a nervous wreck watching..
    Point taken, but in my world it matters greatly. It matters so much that it decides if I’m waking up at the crack of dawn & working for the “man” or making money independently on my own time. (Free bird) here

2daBank

Point taken, but in my world it matters greatly. It matters so much that it decides if I’m waking up at the crack of dawn & working for the “man” or making money independently on my own time. (Free bird) here
    Context brother. Amounts ya choose to risk and others doesn’t matter. What matters is whether a guy can cap games and turn a profit. Trust me I’ve been balls to wall depending on collecting from books too. That life is fun for awhile. Then other things become more important and we act more responsibly. To each is own but as I said all relative.

BeatTheJerk

Having said that I haven’t made a single wager in nearly a 100 days, because I’m still living off money I made in 2018. I do this to make a very humble/sizable living & I’m very selective. I do not need the daily action by any means necessary.

BeatTheJerk

Context brother. Amounts ya choose to risk and others doesn’t matter. What matters is whether a guy can cap games and turn a profit. Trust me I’ve been balls to wall depending on collecting from books too. That life is fun for awhile. Then other things become more important and we act more responsibly. To each is own but as I said all relative.
    Yeah I totally here you, I did say point taken before.

BeatTheJerk

How long did that life last for you ? Just curious in the last 40 months I’ve worked 10 months for “the man”. Went bust back in 2016 betting too aggressively. Made a thread about it in-fact as my money Dwindled down to nothing.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Wow great thread top 2 between you & Thomo

2dabank coming with the knowledge. I been there before too where I bet way more in the past but I realized you couldn’t ever replicate that feeling of winning your first couple big bets. Just a big cat & mouse game if your not focused on a specific goal. I like making money but I really love the hustle of it is what I’m realizing. The creative aspect. It’s FUN to grind doing something you actually enjoy

Demonata

mfin played archer like a fiddle, guy sells his soul and still walks 6 guys in 5 innings.. maybe the demonic string pullers just don’t like Pittsburgh? The guys that they traded for this clown are blossoming in Tampa!! Lol.

Good call pal (or the vampire bat, whoever made the play! Lol).,
    Yeah man archer has not been playing well at all this year and super hard to bet against the dodgers. Yeah man was the vampire bat. I gave him some blood for providing the pick. May the demons bless you buddy.

Demonata

Exactly man! I used to bet too much. Hundreds hear. 1k here etc. I ended up just losing a ton because I couldn't make constant profit. The demons converted me into there eveil ways and told me to bet small but still will be worthless souls that will suffer and give me payment to quit torturing them. I still got a big bankroll but it's way less stressful this way and I don't have to watch the whole game or match because it's not a lot of money. Also way easier to end the day with some profit.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Demonata 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Wow great thread top 2 between you & Thomo

2dabank coming with the knowledge. I been there before too where I bet way more in the past but I realized you couldn’t ever replicate that feeling of winning your first couple big bets. Just a big cat & mouse game if your not focused on a specific goal. I like making money but I really love the hustle of it is what I’m realizing. The creative aspect. It’s FUN to grind doing something you actually enjoy
    Yeah man I totally agree. I have enjoyed this way more than betting a ton of money. Also not worried about getting limited by books etc. This grind is actually fun and less stressful. May the demons bless your soul as well. Thanks for your kind words.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Wow. The lord continues to bless. I have been requesting this thread for nearly 6 months.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Wow. The lord continues to bless. I have been requesting this thread for nearly 6 months.
    May the demons bless you! Today looks like every single bet is going to hit except for the cubs! The goal is to make profit every single day. I'm a demon and not from this world so the gambling odds etc do not apply to me.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

May the demons bless you! Today looks like every single bet is going to hit except for the cubs! The goal is to make profit every single day. I'm a demon and not from this world so the gambling odds etc do not apply to me.

Buddy I have a large sigil of baphomet tattooed on my back. You have no idea what Lucifer has in store for you. You think TRUE Satanists just sit around and have sex with some hot chick on a black altar? NO!! Thats how they get the low level people in! It is about the complete and total destruction of humanity and splicing it with everything and anything.

Demonata

Buddy I have a large sigil of baphomet tattooed on my back. You have no idea what Lucifer has in store for you. You think TRUE Satanists just sit around and have sex with some hot chick on a black altar? NO!! Thats how they get the low level people in! It is about the complete and total destruction of humanity and splicing it with everything and anything.
    I feel you man! I know demons are real. I did a ritual once and went to bet woke up to a demon staring right at me, it grinned and I wasn't even scared and it smacked it's bloody hand on my wall and dissapeared. Made me jump but I didn't really believe it waqs real. Felt I imagined it went to sleep and when I woke up the bloody hand print was still there. Got it tested and it was actually blood. Also nobody could have played a prank on me since I live by myself and am the only one with a key. I'll have to find the picture and post it.

BeatTheJerk

I feel you man! I know demons are real. I did a ritual once and went to bet woke up to a demon staring right at me, it grinned and I wasn't even scared and it smacked it's bloody hand on my wall and dissapeared. Made me jump but I didn't really believe it waqs real. Felt I imagined it went to sleep and when I woke up the bloody hand print was still there. Got it tested and it was actually blood. Also nobody could have played a prank on me since I live by myself and am the only one with a key. I'll have to find the picture and post it.
    Do you think you will be experiencing sinful pleasures in hell ? Because if you are and you’re right I’ll fukKing switch over pal

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Wtf, newfound respect for OP. Idk if you're serious and idc, this guy is great

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Wtf, newfound respect for OP. Idk if you're serious and idc, this guy is great
    Thanks fellow demon

2daBank

Exactly man! I used to bet too much. Hundreds hear. 1k here etc. I ended up just losing a ton because I couldn't make constant profit. The demons converted me into there eveil ways and told me to bet small but still will be worthless souls that will suffer and give me payment to quit torturing them. I still got a big bankroll but it's way less stressful this way and I don't have to watch the whole game or match because it's not a lot of money. Also way easier to end the day with some profit.
    I know we have talked about. I could tell by your post during games last fall you were betting way over your head...

personally i stopped being in it for the action during the Games a long time ago, I get my enjoyment from capping them much more so than the actual event itself.. once my plays are in my work is done (nothing more I can do) so I go on w my life and check the scores every now and again..,, Had nothing to do tonight and went a little Degen on this cardinals game and let me tell ya I don’t miss this feeling at all!!! Perfect example of why if crazy to bet more on any one mlb Game than another. Cards up 3-0 w stud closer coming in only to watch him give up 3, then some loser walks in the winning run the next inning... baseball about volume and not stressing one individual game cause the outcomes are the most random insane shit!!! Lol

2daBank

I thought ya’ll had sex w dudes??? Lmfao..J/J

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Banker how bout those Braves?

2daBank

Do you think you will be experiencing sinful pleasures in hell ? Because if you are and you’re right I’ll fukKing switch over pal
    Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. So I hear anyways. Lol

1234 Last