Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Serious Question for Big Day and family?

A lot of us don't have insurance, I imagine you DID, may I ask what Out of Pocket Cash that illness caused. Also what would've happened if you personally had No insurance?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

People ask how I feel all the time...

I basically have a tally on how much it’s costed insurance. And to date, I feel like 1.5 million dollars.

Out of pocket expenses are what they deem not “medically necessary”. Shower chairs, commode chairs, stair lifts for the house, van with ramp. Not sure how it’s not medically necessary to take a dump... Basically out of pocket has been roughly $70-80k. Not including the actual insurance deductible also.

All in all I feel blessed and keep seeing great gains weekly.
    Points Awarded:

Duckshit gave BIGDAY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and SamsNCharge99

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

As long as he gets healthy he does not give a Fuk about costs

He will win it back
    Points Awarded:

Duckshit gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Duckshit

Much Love

And for everyone else.....Insure your HEALTH, prioritize it.....or u could get fawked!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

I basically have a tally on how much it’s costed insurance. And to date, I feel like 1.5 million dollars.

Out of pocket expenses are what they deem not “medically necessary”. Shower chairs, commode chairs, stair lifts for the house, van with ramp. Not sure how it’s not medically necessary to take a dump... Basically out of pocket has been roughly $70-80k. Not including the actual insurance deductible also.

Keep it up Bigday!!! Sending you the best vibes!
    Points Awarded:

Duckshit gave JayLA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Duckshit

Imagine if you DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSURANCE....

People Believe that they would JUST BE PROVIDED FOR, but that's NOT THE CASE.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Brother im so proud of you for kicking west nile ass. Any weaker person would have gave up and not fought the way you and your family did. Keep up the great work looking forward to seeing you at the next bash along with everyone else im sure
    Points Awarded:

Duckshit gave allabout the $$$ 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What happened

Duckshit

U won 7g

And have $260 left.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    U won 7g

And have $260 left.
    Nah with big day

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

That’s the big issue with how severe I ended up getting. The doctors said every case that got this bad, people simply didn’t survive. My age and active lifestyle played a big roll in surviving this terrible virus. Timeline of recovery due to that is completely unknown. So I just focus on doing everything I can and rest and recover. So far they are amazed at the consistent progress without any show of a plateau. It’s also attitude. Sure, I absolutely hate certain things, and I glad I do so it continues to drive me. But to give thanks and appreciate all of the blessings drives me more.
    I got this.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave BIGDAY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

IAG gave BIGDAY 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, grease lightnin, bigtymer56, TheMoneyShot, and IAG

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Nah with big day
    Oh that, someone in Vegas poisoned him on day #1 of a Bash......there is a "final" picture that was taken of Biggie walking in to the Welcoming Party with a Brew in his hand, MINUTES BEFORE GETTING ILL....IVE been examining this piece of EVIDENCE FOR SOME TIME. I'll Soon release my FULL UNREDACTED REPORT.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Duckshit

The Duckshit Report.....

Duckshit

Booya, would you be so Kind to please Post said pic?

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

That’s the big issue with how severe I ended up getting. The doctors said every case that got this bad, people simply didn’t survive. My age and active lifestyle played a big roll in surviving this terrible virus. Timeline of recovery due to that is completely unknown. So I just focus on doing everything I can and rest and recover. So far they are amazed at the consistent progress without any show of a plateau. It’s also attitude. Sure, I absolutely hate certain things, and I glad I do so it continues to drive me. But to give thanks and appreciate all of the blessings drives me more.
    I got this.
    Hell yeah ...glad to see you continuously progressing. You got an amazing attitude

jjgold

I cannot wait to fight Bigday

Duckshit

Booya, would you be so Kind to please Post said pic?
    Big, could someone please post this picture again, it NEEDS TO BE THOROUGHLY examined.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Booya or rollieT has it. They’re currently MIA...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

The picture is RollieT’s avatar....he isn’t good about evidence apparently

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The picture is RollieT’s avatar....he isn’t good about evidence apparently
    NEED pic posted Please.....BEFORE I release the FULL Report.

Duckshit

Could Result in Long prison sentences.

jjgold

Duckles call
    Me

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Great to see you back in action BigDay.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    As long as he gets healthy he does not give a Fuk about costs

He will win it back
    Baldy please shut your cockholster. It’s great that Bigday recovered, but the last thing he’s doing is winning money to cover out of pocket costs. He might be the worst gambler that has ever graced any forum in history. People don’t realize this, but Brock Landers is Billy Walters compared to Bigday. He’s gotta be a 15% lifetime winner. And you don’t gamble, Baldy. Your role here is to get the kiddies to gamble away their lawn mowing money, and lemonade stand money. So please STFU. This guy dealt and beat a life threatening illness. Nobody needs your dumb 5 cent per post comment in here.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I cannot wait to fight Bigday
    BigDay presently , this very day , would pin you 38 seconds into the 1st Period

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

A lot of us don't have insurance, I imagine you DID, may I ask what Out of Pocket Cash that illness caused. Also what would've happened if you personally had No insurance?
    What a terrific success story. Many kudos to Big Day!

But, Duck your what would have happened ? really tugs at the morality of America. You know after insurance paying for 1.5 million you would think 80k could be written off? People with no insurance do get cared for because a lot of people have insurance.

The reason this comment catches my interest is because I have sold policies subsidized by the Affordable Care Act (over 100) . Could easily make more commission working on other things because it it is barely profitable to work at. But, there is the morality of helping people. With 30 million Americans that have insurance that did not have it before there are a lot of claims getting paid that were not before. People criticize Obama Care but pro bono medical care can happen because providers can afford to do so.

I am amazed after 6 years how many people are unaware that a subsidy exists to help pay the premium for lower income workers. Group insurance can be declared unaffordable and a subsidy obtained. Sometimes, I get a subsidy of 10k or more for a customer who gets to me by work of mouth and it is obvious to me they should have pursued it a long time ago.

So, know there is a new band of unisureds. Just above the subsidy layer and unwilling to pay the premium. So, where should the cutoff point be for at least some subsidy help?

So, back to you Duck. Why don't you have insurance?

Duckshit

I have Moda......I'm blessed, not everyone is.

Duckshit

I said A lot of Us.....lol

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    What a terrific success story. Many kudos to Big Day!

But, Duck your what would have happened ? really tugs at the morality of America. You know after insurance paying for 1.5 million you would think 80k could be written off? People with no insurance do get cared for because a lot of people have insurance.

The reason this comment catches my interest is because I have sold policies subsidized by the Affordable Care Act (over 100) . Could easily make more commission working on other things because it it is barely profitable to work at. But, there is the morality of helping people. With 30 million Americans that have insurance that did not have it before there are a lot of claims getting paid that were not before. People criticize Obama Care but pro bono medical care can happen because providers can afford to do so.

I am amazed after 6 years how many people are unaware that a subsidy exists to help pay the premium for lower income workers. Group insurance can be declared unaffordable and a subsidy obtained. Sometimes, I get a subsidy of 10k or more for a customer who gets to me by work of mouth and it is obvious to me they should have pursued it a long time ago.

So, know there is a new band of unisureds. Just above the subsidy layer and unwilling to pay the premium. So, where should the cutoff point be for at least some subsidy help?

So, back to you Duck. Why don't you have insurance?
    But your question remains a valid one....I pay $260 per month for MODA, as an Add on to my wife's policy.....$300 a month for both of us. That is a good deal, healthcare is unaffordable, your just a mosquito bite or a poisonous BEER from being FAWKED.

Duckshit

Back to the INFAMOUS pic.....?

Anyone

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

True - but medical science is getting better ever day