lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Raptors +245/Bucks-305

Who you got? I'm guessing most will be on the bucks.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the value is with Toronto, its a big advantage they don't have to play game 1 until Wednesday while Portland has to play on Tuesday - very little travel to Milwaukee too. Toronto has the size and length to cover Giannis and Giannis's weakness is he's not a great closer because of his shooting, Toronto should have the advantage in close games with Leonard.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave thomorino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Game 1 bucks are-6.5. I think if Tor gets a split up there they will be in good shape

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Should we be looking at Raps, Laker?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Game 1 bucks are-6.5. I think if Tor gets a split up there they will be in good shape
    Agree but Milwaukee lost game 1 last series, usually when a team loses game 1 at home in a series they remember that the next series and are sharper, I think Toronto's best chance will be game 2

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Should we be looking at Raps, Laker?
    I think so. I think they have the length that will bother the bucks.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Does the NBA want Canada represented in the Finals? No need to even cap. Yes or No?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Toronto. doesn’t have the offense of firepower to win this series

Too much Leonard

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Does the NBA want Canada represented in the Finals? No need to even cap. Yes or No?
    Don't start with this bullshit. Did they want Tor in the east finals? Too many conspiracy theories with you pal. The better team will win

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Bucks in 6... never would I put money on a team with Kyle Lowry... ever. Bledsoe is going to own him

TheMoneyShot

Don't start with this bullshit. Did they want Tor in the east finals? Too many conspiracy theories with you pal. The better team will win
    lol I'm just saying.... years and years and years the NBA never wanted Toronto to move on. If it wasn't for that lucky bounce.... Toronto would of probably lost in OT. Proof is in the pudding.

So like I said.... does the NBA want to welcome Canada or not???

lakerboy

lol I'm just saying.... years and years and years the NBA never wanted Toronto to move on. If it wasn't for that lucky bounce.... Toronto would of probably lost in OT. Proof is in the pudding.

I think James might have had something to do with that. DeRozan is gone

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Lol there is no conspiracy. Toronto was owned by LeBron and they had one of the biggest playoff chokers. Wouldn’t NBA prefer Toronto instead of Milwaukee anyways? Toronto is the much bigger market, but best team will win.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Lol there is no conspiracy. Toronto was owned by LeBron and they had one of the biggest playoff chokers. Wouldn’t NBA prefer Toronto instead of Milwaukee anyways? Toronto is the much bigger market, but best team will win.
    No, the NBA wants Giannis to be the face of the league with Lebron getting old, Giannis is getting all the calls right now, the NBA doesn't value the Toronto market and Kawhi you can't market Kawhi with his personality

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    No, the NBA wants Giannis to be the face of the league with Lebron getting old, Giannis is getting all the calls right now, the NBA doesn't value the Toronto market and Kawhi you can't market Kawhi with his personality
    Not much difference between a guy who doesn't talk much vs a guy who can't speak English. On top of that it's Milwaukee. Your favorite poster is from there.

TheMoneyShot

Personally.... Toronto is the better "coached" team. Now, whether the players respond is a different story....

I think Milwaukee has the better athleticism.... but not that much experience.

thomorino

Not much difference between a guy who doesn't talk much vs a guy who can't speak English. On top of that it's Milwaukee. Your favorite poster is from there.
    No you're missing the point, Giannis has been marketed aggressively, he's probably winning the MVP, and he speaks english fine. Lebron is 34 and not likely to get to the finals anytime soon, the NBA sees Giannis as the future of face of the league, he's on the highlight film a lot, Kawhi is much more of a jump shooter.

The NBA is about players much more than markets, why teams like OKC always got the calls. The NBA wants Lebron in the finals no matter what market he is in, same with Giannis.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Personally.... Toronto is the better "coached" team. Now, whether the players respond is a different story....

I think Milwaukee has the better athleticism.... but not that much experience.
    Bucks clearly more defensive. Have been for the short time I've watched NBA....

JayLA
    On to the next one...

No you're missing the point, Giannis has been marketed aggressively, he's probably winning the MVP, and he speaks english fine. Lebron is 34 and not likely to get to the finals anytime soon, the NBA sees Giannis as the future of face of the league, he's on the highlight film a lot, Kawhi is much more of a jump shooter.

The NBA is about players much more than markets, why teams like OKC always got the calls. The NBA wants Lebron in the finals no matter what market he is in, same with Giannis.
    Giannis does have that aura about him....tough series, in this inexperienced NBA bettor's eyes.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Giannis does have that aura about him....tough series, in this inexperienced NBA bettor's eyes.
    The books have far more exposure on Milwaukee than Toronto - no one who knows basketball thinks Milwaukee should be -280, Boston and Detroit were a joke, this is their first real series.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

They never wanted Toronto. If Bucks need help, they would create one.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

50/50 series value with raptors
    bucks are a deeper team, both have a star and are both very defensive minded
    toronto has the veterans and it will come down to role players hitting open shots

lakerboy

The books have far more exposure on Milwaukee than Toronto - no one who knows basketball thinks Milwaukee should be -280, Boston and Detroit were a joke, this is their first real series.
    Agreed. Books fully expect the bucks to win. They would be pretty happy if Tor wins

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I expect Toronto to win. I think they have all the right pieces to slow down Giannis. Look at what they did to Philly. They locked them down the last few possessions and philly couldn’t get a shot off. They made Joel not want to play down low ever. I think they are going to take every player out of their game and giannis will get his 30 but it won’t matter. Toronto has very playoff hardened players(leonard, gasol, green, lowry, Ibaka) The bucks have one with that level of playoff experience I think(George hill when he was with the spurs). This is an absolute Toronto series bet for me
    Last edited by goduke; 05-12-19 at 11:57 PM.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Simmons is the most similar player to Giannis and he struggled. Toronto is built to stop him especially when they go big

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

bucks baby

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I expect Toronto to win. I think they have all the right pieces to slow down Giannis. Look at what they did to Philly. They locked them down the last few possessions and philly couldn’t get a shot off. They made Joel not want to play down low ever. I think they are going to take every player out of their game and giannis will get his 30 but it won’t matter. Toronto has very playoff hardened players(leonard, gasoline, green, lowry, Ibaka) The bucks have one with that level of playoff experience I think(George hill when he was with the spurs). This is an absolute Toronto series bet for me
    Hill played a lot of playoff games as a Pacer not a Spur really. They do have Gasol though.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Hill played a lot of playoff games as a Pacer not a Spur really. They do have Gasol though.
    Pau doesn’t play though. And yes hill played more with the pacers but I thought he played in the finals with the spurs maybe I’m wrong. Either way my point was Toronto just has very battle tested players, this should help in this series alot

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Pau doesn’t play though. And yes hill played more with the pacers but I thought he played in the finals with the spurs maybe I’m wrong. Either way my point was Toronto just has very battle tested players, this should help in this series alot
    No he got traded for Kawai. I didnt realize Gasol was out for the year that news broke recently.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Bucks in 6... never would I put money on a team with Kyle Lowry... ever. Bledsoe is going to own him
    Zammer coming in strong and of course, right
    Points Awarded:

zam77 gave GUMMO77 17 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

boston got beat down 4 in a row so now people just say they are a joke when plenty figured they had the best shot to win the East all year no matter how they looked in regular season games

i know a ton about how the nba works and bucks are winning the series thus the price, won't be easy for people to make a few "bucks" off the bucks unless they just keep on covering spreads

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Parlay Bucks and Dubs for their series at -160. I think Denver would have been a tougher matchup for Warriors & Bucks depth will be key as they win in 6 games.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Toronto. doesn’t have the offense of firepower to win this series

Too much Leonard

True and probably the reason Kawhi won't stay in Toronto

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    boston got beat down 4 in a row so now people just say they are a joke when plenty figured they had the best shot to win the East all year no matter how they looked in regular season games

i know a ton about how the nba works and bucks are winning the series thus the price, won't be easy for people to make a few "bucks" off the bucks unless they just keep on covering spreads
    exactly, now people want to backtrack on boston people always get amnesia this time of year. few days ago I said bucks could win this whole thing Ill stick to that if Im wrong Im wrong, overall longball efficiency may doom them in the end with dubs though I sure was wrong with saying uva had no chance before the tourney and was wrong saying the same thing about nova when they won the first of two a few years ago. but I do think they should get past toronto could be wrong game 1 will help some in evaluating that one or at least taking a look at some matchups.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

milwaukee mike headed to the NBA Finals
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

12 Last