The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Solid write-ups, political banter, handles criticism, doesn't really start chit but finishes chit, makes picks and lots of sports opinion.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by MrCavalier View Post
    Trying too hard bud...Concentrate on not being a fcking shill for corrupt onlinebooks first.. worry about nicknames second
    well if you guys could come up with something less lame than what i heard in 3rd grade

why would i not want to be a shill? apparently i'm really well paid for it!

thanks for the advice though! i always try to avoid the advice of complete re-tarded assholes but maybe just for you i'll make an exception this time

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

None of that translates to anything for me though, Gen. all of his opinions and write-ups are worthless to me. He can’t identify value nor does he know how to find an edge, he just gives long-winded opinions that mean nothing, its never anything unique.

You are right, he does get picked on a lot and generally he has more e-stamina than the rest of us which is funny, just shows he actually cares more than anyone else. The reason I bail on many arguments is because I truly dont care. He says he doesn’t care but is always around for the last word.

the reason I bail on arguments involving kvb is because I know when Im outgunned, gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run. Generally I walk away, with kvb i run

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino a
    Legend

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    None of that translates to anything for me though, Gen. all of his opinions and write-ups are worthless to me. He can’t identify value nor does he know how to find an edge, he just gives long-winded opinions that mean nothing, its never anything unique.

You are right, he does get picked on a lot and generally he has more e-stamina than the rest of us which is funny, just shows he actually cares more than anyone else. The reason I bail on many arguments is because I truly dont care. He says he doesn’t care but is always around for the last word.

the reason I bail on arguments involving kvb is because I know when Im outgunned, gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run. Generally I walk away, with kvb i run
    kraken how do you plead to the charges of being a crackhead?

the prosecution (morino) made a pretty convincing argument, but i didn't see any hard evidence

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, Kraken the dumbfuk who still think Westbrook is the best player in the NBA critiquing my ability to find an edge, I'm up nearly 30 units in the NBA little guy.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    kraken how do you plead to the charges of being a crackhead?

the prosecution (morino) made a pretty convincing argument, but i didn't see any hard evidence
    Honestly I’m probably guilty, a slam dunk for most, but if Morino is the prosecutor I will plead not guilty and bet he’s as bad in the courtroom as he is at capping

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care, Kraken the dumbfuk who still think Westbrook is the best player in the NBA critiquing my ability to find an edge, I'm up nearly 30 units in the NBA little guy.
    Huh? I would never say such a thing because I do t believe that. Good lord your reading comprehension is bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino gets picked on only reason he fights back

I love fighters, he is always a threat poster of the mot winner

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

What a mess of a thread for so many reasons

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    What a mess of a thread for so many reasons
    Morino is a funny lil guy....like that pet the family really doesn’t want but can’t get rid of

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47597

IMO morino not even in top 10 idiots on the forum

JoeCool/blowjoe #1 by a country mile

JAKEPEAVY21

Not that I care, I don't swear at anyone who is respectful, its the same 5 douche bag trolls in every thread. Milwaukee Mike's life blows, he's a loser who just comes on here to complain about SBR everyday. Guy is the most worthless poster on the forum.
    you are way off base

mike could buy and sell 99% of forumville and is one of the smarter and better posters as well

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9290

Quote Originally Posted by MrCavalier View Post
    He is protected man here.. I called him a shill and was docked... Life goes on Mike is and always will be a shill
    Gawd, enough with the crying.

You can call him any name you like. You were both asked to stop the personal slanging match in that one thread.

milwaukee mike

some of these posts are pretty funny

morino calls people trolls when he trolled someone on twitter every day for 9 months

thought the thread would die last night but i guess not

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Y'all put me to sleep sometime!!

Shooting some of my ARs today and prob put
    some of your names on my targets!!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

morino calls people trolls when he trolled someone on twitter every day for 9 months

not only trolled on twitter everyday but would message into the show......dude is straight trash

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    not only trolled on twitter everyday but would message into the show......dude is straight trash
    Went thru booya’s past 300 posts and not a single sports pick. What value does this guy bring to the forum besides constant negativity and insults?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

You have to wait for Booya's picks

Although rare, highly profitable
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Thermoflu is retarded I'm convinced..

Fukk off, and not that I care - Is the limit to his vocabulary skills on SBR.

I'm sure his mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby..

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Went thru booya’s past 300 posts and not a single sports pick. What value does this guy bring to the forum besides constant negativity and insults?
    he is a local, and you are not

GTFO of here with your BS crying, SBR won't cater to you, you being selected POTM is the biggest joke to ever grace that retard list made by the bald oyster
    Points Awarded:

MrCavalier gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

Honestly I’m probably guilty, a slam dunk for most, but if Morino is the prosecutor I will plead not guilty and bet he’s as bad in the courtroom as he is at capping

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thermoflu is retarded I'm convinced..

Fukk off, and not that I care - Is the limit to his vocabulary skills on SBR.

I'm sure his mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby..
    Fuk off

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Morino is great, guys need to upgrade their droll sense of humor

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you are way off base

mike could buy and sell 99% of forumville and is one of the smarter and better posters as well
    Not that I care he's a broke dik and miserable person, I've never heard someone complain so much about an internet betting forum before, what a fukin loser.

thomorino

Not that I care he's a broke dik and miserable person, I've never heard someone complain so much about an internet betting forum before, what a fukin loser.
    Not that I care but not that an internet forum doesn't have value, guy is just a whining little shit

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25642

Thom has been heating up lately.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Settled. Morino untouchabe and top poster now.

milwaukee mike

Not that I care but not that an internet forum doesn't have value, guy is just a whining little shit
    so many negatives in that sentence i can't tell what you're saying, but i'm sure it's something stupid

still tilted though, maybe take some more xanax! the only thing i complain about is you, that's ok every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you

thomorino

so many negatives in that sentence i can't tell what you're saying, but i'm sure it's something stupid

still tilted though, maybe take some more xanax! the only thing i complain about is you, that's ok every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you

Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but in the 5 seconds I look at threads and see your whiny post you are complaining about everything - you're pathetic little guy.

JAKEPEAVY21

you could not be more off base

not that you care, you just happen to be on his shit list

milwaukee mike

calls people little guy but has what appears to be a woman's size 5 shoe

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Going back through posts makes you one bored bitch....I’m only negative to a few here that are complete losers....congrats you made that short list

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Going back through posts makes you one bored bitch....I’m only negative to a few here that are complete losers....congrats you made that short list
    Lol I didn’t go thru your posts but I can say with 99% certainty if someone did go thru your last 300 posts, that is all they would find.

First 1234 Last