Login Search

SBR Drew, Hman: fuk off

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
Not that I care but I don't need to start a thread whining about other people like you and crack head Kraken, get lost.
when did i ever start a thread whining about other people?

i love you thomorino, take me under your wing and help me be a better person! my life blows but i think you could make it so much better!

i promise i won't even touch your pecker or do anything weird, i just want to learn

Not that I care but people like Milwaukee Mike will never post plays, they are cowards who get their shit kicked in betting just as they do in real life. They'd rather just come into threads and trash people who actually win, Mike's records in contests are all embarrassing.
Over the years, Mil Mike has been one of sbr’s most valuable posters. He provides insight on a host of issues, and has used his experience in his profession to help many people over the years. He posts in the S&I section and is one of the few that can identify and calculate value.

Mo you post plays with long worthless opinions that almost always lose, and thats your contribution here, that will be your legacy, a loser.

so Im certain its a compliment to Mike that you dont think fondly of him
Now fukk off

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Over the years, Mil Mike has been one of sbr’s most valuable posters. He provides insight on a host of issues, and has used his experience in his profession to help many people over the years. He posts in the S&I section and is one of the few that can identify and calculate value.

Mo you post plays with long worthless opinions that almost always lose, and thats your contribution here, that will be your legacy, a loser.

so Im certain its a compliment to Mike that you dont think fondly of him
Now fukk off
Fuk off

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
when did i ever start a thread whining about other people?

i love you thomorino, take me under your wing and help me be a better person! my life blows but i think you could make it so much better!

i promise i won't even touch your pecker or do anything weird, i just want to learn
Not that I care you started a thread citing how many people I said Fuk off to in a week and posted in players talk you fuking loser, you're a whiny waste of space

Not that I care you started a thread citing how many people I said Fuk off to in a week and posted in players talk you fuking loser, you're a whiny waste of space
oh no i'm a loser, and a waste of space?

also a troll and a shill apparently... maybe we can make something of all of this combined...

am i a sholserte? or maybe a wastiller?

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
oh no i'm a loser, and a waste of space?

also a troll and a shill apparently... maybe we can make something of all of this combined...

am i a sholserte? or maybe a wastiller?
Trying too hard bud...Concentrate on not being a fcking shill for corrupt onlinebooks first.. worry about nicknames second

Quote Originally Posted by MrCavalier View Post
Trying too hard bud...Concentrate on not being a fcking shill for corrupt onlinebooks first.. worry about nicknames second
well if you guys could come up with something less lame than what i heard in 3rd grade

why would i not want to be a shill? apparently i'm really well paid for it!

thanks for the advice though! i always try to avoid the advice of complete re-tarded assholes but maybe just for you i'll make an exception this time

None of that translates to anything for me though, Gen. all of his opinions and write-ups are worthless to me. He can’t identify value nor does he know how to find an edge, he just gives long-winded opinions that mean nothing, its never anything unique.

You are right, he does get picked on a lot and generally he has more e-stamina than the rest of us which is funny, just shows he actually cares more than anyone else. The reason I bail on many arguments is because I truly dont care. He says he doesn’t care but is always around for the last word.

the reason I bail on arguments involving kvb is because I know when Im outgunned, gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run. Generally I walk away, with kvb i run

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
None of that translates to anything for me though, Gen. all of his opinions and write-ups are worthless to me. He can’t identify value nor does he know how to find an edge, he just gives long-winded opinions that mean nothing, its never anything unique.

You are right, he does get picked on a lot and generally he has more e-stamina than the rest of us which is funny, just shows he actually cares more than anyone else. The reason I bail on many arguments is because I truly dont care. He says he doesn’t care but is always around for the last word.

the reason I bail on arguments involving kvb is because I know when Im outgunned, gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run. Generally I walk away, with kvb i run
kraken how do you plead to the charges of being a crackhead?

the prosecution (morino) made a pretty convincing argument, but i didn't see any hard evidence