RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hey now goaty. Don’t be hating on ncaa hoops!! I’m all for personal preference but don’t be knocking what some us love!! I’m down w nba playoffs but the regular season is trash!!
    The NCAA regular season and conference playoffs (excluding one-bid leagues) is awful. Greed totally ruined a great sport. One-and-done players are the final straw. They are there to market the university for a year and leave.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Just saying banker, you'll never see a 40 foot fadaway 3 for the win on an iso dribble like that in college basketball, to send a team packing. If anyone shoots that in college it's a prayer, it's a heave. Never intentionally. Guys are scared to shoot a midrange, let alone a shot like that.

College is just a bunch of kids who don't really know what they're doing out there. You'll rarely see anything where you're like "Damnnnnn, that was sick!" I don't understand it from an entertainment perspective, unless of course that's your home school and you get drunk and go to the games and just represent the kids playing for your hometown. Then it's a fun experience. But sitting home, watching guys who can't even dribble behind their back? Even the shitons in the NBA do that in games. NBA players are like automatic too compared to these guys. When a 20 foot 3 in college goes up, you're basically praying it goes in.

Give Lillard that same shot and he'll drill it every time. If you're a gambler on the opposing side, you basically turn your head from the TV because you know it's going in. To the point where it's annoying how good he is.

College?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Well you can always watch college where teams score once every 3 minutes and seeing a sick crossover might happen once every 3-4 games. GL with that.
    You will get a good effort every time in college ball. In general, college teams appear more motivated.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    You will get a good effort every time in college ball. In general, college teams appear more motivated.
    I'll get good effort out of a high school game as well. Kids are diving on loose balls constantly and pumping their chest after a layup like they just won an nba championship. Not interested in that type of effort and passion. I'm interested in watching athletes do things that I have no chance of doing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    The NCAA regular season and conference playoffs (excluding one-bid leagues) is awful. Greed totally ruined a great sport. One-and-done players are the final straw. They are there to market the university for a year and leave.
    one and done destroyed ncaa hoops and we learned those teams have no shot in tourney

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

man that thunder series was awesome and that shot to end it was amazing, if you dont think the rivalry of Crybaby Russ and Lilliard is priceless, only thing that would have been better is if that buzzer beater was over Thunderbrook. What an awesome series, now if they could all be like that. avg win of 40 points on the 4 games last night, come on the bettors dont even enjoy that garbage@!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I disagree. Ncaa hoops regular season is far more interesting to me than NBA.

The one and done’s don’t bother me, watching a team grow throughout the season is still fun. Sounds like the one and done is gonna be eliminated but not sure I’m happy about that. Think I rather see the most talented kids play for a year than not at all.

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

I'll get good effort out of a high school game as well. Kids are diving on loose balls constantly and pumping their chest after a layup like they just won an nba championship. Not interested in that type of effort and passion. I'm interested in watching athletes do things that I have no chance of doing.
    Who do you think you are ? Some God or some Mr-know-it-all?.. You are full of craps and I have read enough of your crappy comments... Looking at your comments, I know you are a dumb WATCHER and not a full time BETTOR as there's so much to earn from college hoops in true sense having ample opportunities.. NBA is a deathtrap and nothing else from a bettor's perspective..
    LBNTL.. Pls change that sick Avatar of yours you Idiot..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

I sure enjoyed that OKC/Blazers game last night.. NBA is still fantastic if you get games like that ..

2daBank

Just saying banker, you'll never see a 40 foot fadaway 3 for the win on an iso dribble like that in college basketball, to send a team packing. If anyone shoots that in college it's a prayer, it's a heave. Never intentionally. Guys are scared to shoot a midrange, let alone a shot like that.

College is just a bunch of kids who don't really know what they're doing out there. You'll rarely see anything where you're like "Damnnnnn, that was sick!" I don't understand it from an entertainment perspective, unless of course that's your home school and you get drunk and go to the games and just represent the kids playing for your hometown. Then it's a fun experience. But sitting home, watching guys who can't even dribble behind their back? Even the shitons in the NBA do that in games. NBA players are like automatic too compared to these guys. When a 20 foot 3 in college goes up, you're basically praying it goes in.

Give Lillard that same shot and he'll drill it every time. If you're a gambler on the opposing side, you basically turn your head from the TV because you know it's going in. To the point where it's annoying how good he is.

College?
    I don’t find a bunch of 1 on 1 dribbling to be all that entertaining. I like hoops played w a team concept. I know you all about the “stars” and their dribbling but you can watch a and 1 vid to see that “stuff”. I have Nothing against a sick crossover but I find offense run with a team structure more entertaining to watch than everyone simply clearing out and letting guy go 1 on 1 every time down the court.

I like team defense which is a thing of the past in the NBA.

I don’t think watching guys chuck up 35 foot treys all that great. I can’t stand watching harden play!

Please don’t talk about mid-range jumpers, the nba is all layups and treys, all the advanced metrics have turned mid range jumpers into being considered bad shots so nobody works on the mid range anymore in college or pros.

There lot of well coached college teams who “know what they doing”, sure there are bad ones who do not but there 300 something teams! The nba only has 30ish teams and more than half of them not worth a Fukk!

I don’t have a school or team, I just enjoy the sport. I don’t understand anyone caring about any of it at any level without gambling! Lol.,

I love watching the Missouri valley and they prob never have a legit nba star in the whole conf. But they have a bunch of hard nosed, well coached kids who give you max effort every night!! To me that more enjoyable than watching bunch of overpaid pampered babies who rarely give a shit in the regular season.

I’m not trying to down the NBA game or ppl who prefer it, as I said it just personal preference and I do enjoy the NBA playoffs a great deal. My biggest gripe is Much like the NFL the rules have shifted the way the NBA is played to a soft crappy shell of its former self.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I sure enjoyed that OKC/Blazers game last night.. NBA is still fantastic if you get games like that ..
    NBA playoffs are very good at times. I think the 2nd round gonna be very entertaining. Lot of good matchups.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Who do you think you are ? Some God or some Mr-know-it-all?.. You are full of craps and I have read enough of your crappy comments... Looking at your comments, I know you are a dumb WATCHER and not a full time BETTOR as there's so much to earn from college hoops in true sense having ample opportunities.. NBA is a deathtrap and nothing else from a bettor's perspective..
    LBNTL.. Pls change that sick Avatar of yours you Idiot..
    How old are you? Like 22? Go to school kid. You'll be late. Don't forget your lunchbox.

coolguy73739

How old are you? Like 22? Go to school kid. You'll be late. Don't forget your lunchbox.
    Lol.. same old story of being a school kid on this forum.. I'm 60 BTW.. now what?
    You are an idiot if you can't find opportunities betting college hoops..

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Lol.. same old story of being a school kid on this forum.. I'm 60 BTW.. now what?
    You are an idiot if you can't find opportunities betting college hoops..
    So you're a 60 year old man who uses the words idiot and dumb to talk about someone you never interacted with on this forum? I've never even heard of you bro. And who's talking about opportunities gambling? We're talking about entertainment here.

Go bet your college. Go watch it. No one is stopping you. Btw, I've had this avitar for 9 years on this site, not gonna be changing it...ever.

danshan11

another thread in the shitter to tough guys!

coolguy73739

So you're a 60 year old man who uses the words idiot and dumb to talk about someone you never interacted with on this forum? I've never even heard of you bro. And who's talking about opportunities gambling? We're talking about entertainment here.

Go bet your college. Go watch it. No one is stopping you. Btw, I've had this avitar for 9 years on this site, not gonna be changing it...ever.
    Ok . I thought we all here on this forum for betting and not entertainment purpose.. first post of this thread talks Abt capping capping and nothing else..
    Enjoy yr entertainment while I enjoy my bets..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    another thread in the shitter to tough guys!
    Tempers do flare up and trains do get derailed often these days on SBR.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The NBA is by far the worst League around. Nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats constantly crying about every call and non-call in the game. The League is losing money. When you are being beat out of the TV ratings by the NFL, you have a major problem.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

It's not a sport anymore but more entertainment.....like wrestling. They need the drama because more and more are caring less about the actual game.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The NBA is by far the worst League around. Nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats constantly crying about every call and non-call in the game. The League is losing money. When you are being beat out of the TV ratings by the NFL, you have a major problem.
    NFL should always win with TV ratings. They have 2 entire days dedicated to just football. I know a lot of folks who just leave the TV on Fox all Sunday.

NBA destroys the NFL in online engagement. Podcasts, highlight videos & mixes on YouTube, Twitter & especially Instagram. These platforms are the future & NBA is leading the charge there.

There is a lot of things the league can get better at. Flopping for me is the biggest issue. But you mention crying about the calls & yeah it is annoying. But it is what it is. They care. So what. OBJ cares a lot too. And he’s the biggest thing in football right now bar none.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What??? Nfl beats damn near everything, stfu

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    What??? Nfl beats damn near everything, stfu
    He might have meant the AAF. I remember months back (when the AAF hadn't folded yet), an AAF game beat out a marquee NBA matchup in ratings on a Saturday.

Dodgersin17
    Dodgersin17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Thought it was good tonight

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This LA Clippers VS Golden State Series is a complete lie. No way Clippers should ever win ML at Golden State...

Laughable if you believe it's NOT RIGGED.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This LA Clippers VS Golden State Series is a complete lie. No way Clippers should ever win ML at Golden State...

Laughable if you believe it's NOT RIGGED.
    How can you rig Lou Williams hitting 30 foot 3 pointers? I'm not following. Even if you call your fouls, how are you gonna make someone make a jumper with another guy draped all over him?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol rigging

hilarious

frustrated bettors

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    NFL should always win with TV ratings. They have 2 entire days dedicated to just football. I know a lot of folks who just leave the TV on Fox all Sunday.

NBA destroys the NFL in online engagement. Podcasts, highlight videos & mixes on YouTube, Twitter & especially Instagram. These platforms are the future & NBA is leading the charge there.

There is a lot of things the league can get better at. Flopping for me is the biggest issue. But you mention crying about the calls & yeah it is annoying. But it is what it is. They care. So what. OBJ cares a lot too. And he’s the biggest thing in football right now bar none.
    are you comparing OBJ getting a perm and his hair dyed on Instagram to CBS primetime? you think the revenue value of those viewers is anywhere comparable?

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    are you comparing OBJ getting a perm and his hair dyed on Instagram to CBS primetime? you think the revenue value of those viewers is anywhere comparable?
    lol nah man I didn’t say nothing about no damn perm.

To answer your question though an Instagram profile w/ 13m followers(which is what OBJ has) is much more valuable then a slot on prime time television. Easily. Why would a company pay to run an ad during a game on television when they can just work directly w/ OBJ & his 13million loyal following? Nobody is paying attention to any advertising going on during a game because as soon as the action stops everyone picks up their PHONE!!! And is on SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

Lol I don’t know shit though to be honest my man. Just a Brodie on a forum

Btw the NFL has 14m Instagram followers as a league vs OBJ one man brand 13m

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Every game is like capping a bowl game

motivation angle

its a shame

season should be cut in half

playoffs should be top 8 teams , not 16

every game in regular season

is like capping the alamo bowl

tv deal just make it worse

millions of dollars giving to babies still living in cribs

and it’s my favorite sport

it’s why I stay in college

“ I get older, but they stay the same age”

dazed and confused ( MM voice)
    this guy gets it

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Salary cap the only way to make it interesting

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    this guy gets it
    Stop using my name for this site

your another employee bumping my threads

nobody can be that dumb and smart

at the same time

this is trademark infringement

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah college and the NBA both suck

First 12