eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

MLB Thursday Coinflips: LAD @ MIL & PHI @ COL

Who do you guys like here?

Lean MIL

Wish I had been awake at 7:30am, would have pounced on that +115 Pinny was offering on MIL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All cook flips son

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m on milw but I got overnight at +110. I wouldn’t play them at the current number.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m on milw but I got overnight at +110. I wouldn’t play them at the current number.
    line never made sense. why urias favored anyway. i think brew crew are gonna be an incredible home team this year and win division pretty easy because of that.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The Contrarian Fund picked up Mil here at -104 and -102.

I paid in line movement for some info by waiting but you got the good end of the deal for sure.

Let's cash it tonight.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The Contrarian Fund picked up Mil here at -104 and -102.

I paid in line movement for some info by waiting but you got the good end of the deal for sure.

Let's cash it tonight.

Cool. Since several of you are on MIL, booked at -105.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

+110 and +115 are much better for coin flips, but we got the winner so we're safe, even it it's a struggle to get there and we have to sneak it in...

eaglesfan371

+110 and +115 are much better for coin flips, but we got the winner so we're safe, even it it's a struggle to get there and we have to sneak it in...

Need >51.2% probability to be profitable long term. Definitely think MIL is 52-55% here. Agree though, how in the world you don't give MIL at least 47% (+115), is crazy for this matchup AT MIL.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

dodgers last 5 losses by 2 or more runs. brews last 6 wins by 2 or more. like milw -1.5 +185 at bovada

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    line never made sense. why urias favored anyway. i think brew crew are gonna be an incredible home team this year and win division pretty easy because of that.
    I agree no sense at all, not sure why cards continue being dogs in the +110 to +120ish range at milw but they make doyers favs? Imo those 3 of the best 4 teams in the nl (philly in there somewhere, nats and Mets prob right behind).

point being they all incredibly equal imo so that has cost me playing cards in milw seeing how they 2-5 so far but w the exception of 1 or 2 games they pretty much all came down to last at bats. Ultimately whenever these teams face off most the time I’m gonna be playing the dog. Brewers got crazy nice plus money in lad and took 2 of 3 I believe. Cards were small dogs in several the 4 games when lad came here and cards swept them.

Despite brewers taking 5 of 7 from stl, or cards sweeping lad they all incredibly close so I’ll keep taking the plus money when they face off!!

Far as brewers taking division im not sure. Eventually cards will get some home games vs milw and think they get some wins. At the moment beers owning cards but cards playin little better vs everyone else. It gonna be a dogfight between those 2 all year imo. I hope they both get info pkayoffs.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Need >51.2% probability to be profitable long term. Definitely think MIL is 52-55% here. Agree though, how in the world you don't give MIL at least 47% (+115), is crazy for this matchup AT MIL.
    That what so great about betting baseball, so many games you get a better price than a teams true chances imo.

Little nervous lad seeing Davies for a second time already, i don’t like Davies much but he does a pretty good job limiting hard contact and keeping ball in the park. He got the free swinging doyers to hit a lot of his pitches early in the count and didn’t let them tee off.. plus on the other side while that Urias kid has good stuff he walks too many and lot of fly balls, recipe for disaster in this park vs this lineup!

Think a decent case could be made for over as well.

2daBank

I played Rockies as well. Efflin has had few ugly starts at coors and rox bats seemed to started heating up over weekend (arenado in particular) now they go back home where they typically a offensive juggernaut!! Another one I wouldn’t argue w over, Phil’s should smash in coors too and Freeland hasn’t been sharp yet.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

division gonna be a dog fight. there was a time when braves crowd was as raucous as brew crew and it helped up and coming kids play better and motivated at home. i think that atmosphere is gonna be an advantage especially if bullpen comes around they will be tough in late innings. and the cubs are definitely not dead. this division and al east will be similar. 3 talented teams fighting it out.

2daBank

I did a 4 team mlb RR w beers, rox, over in Colorado, over in Tampa., gl guys.

2daBank

division gonna be a dog fight. there was a time when braves crowd was as raucous as brew crew and it helped up and coming kids play better and motivated at home. i think that atmosphere is gonna be an advantage especially if bullpen comes around they will be tough in late innings. and the cubs are definitely not dead. this division and al east will be similar. 3 talented teams fighting it out.
    I don’t think cubs are dead but I think their pitching is just not real good, starters or pen. Sucks for cards that we have all these games early vs milw when they rolling and we don’t hardly see cubs at all while they struggling. By time all our games w cubs jump off im sure they be playing much better. Tough break.

2daBank

Heck then you got pirates and reds too. That what separates the central, no pushovers at all. I strongly believe reds will play much better than they have and pirates pitching good enough for them to give everyone problems.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Heck then you got pirates and reds too. That what separates the central, no pushovers at all. I strongly believe reds will play much better than they have and pirates pitching good enough for them to give everyone problems.
    both will be scrappy. not enough offense to hang with top 3 thought. still odd to see reds with losing mentality after growing up with them so solid. hell i'm pissed with marlins seeing jt realmuto with 5 rbi the other day, yelich and ozuna bouncing balls out the park. stanton bombs coming soon in the bronx. my favorite young team splattered throughout the league. mia offense is gonna be so putrid thinking about playing a few rl against them on a regular basis.

2daBank

both will be scrappy. not enough offense to hang with top 3 thought. still odd to see reds with losing mentality after growing up with them so solid. hell i'm pissed with marlins seeing jt realmuto with 5 rbi the other day, yelich and ozuna bouncing balls out the park. stanton bombs coming soon in the bronx. my favorite young team splattered throughout the league. mia offense is gonna be so putrid thinking about playing a few rl against them on a regular basis.
    Yea I don’t think they can hang w the top 3 over course of a season but they gonnna make a huge impact on the race. Think both could compete for the al central!!

That why I believe the nl central the best division cause the top to bottom depth. The nl east everyone has those Marlins to beat up on (Shame they dismantled that team before they even jelled, the other times they got a WS run before being ripped apart., the al east has balty and Toronto as whipping boys. Nl west has zona and San Fran as possible whipping boys but that not a terrible bottom of league., al west pretty solid outside rangers.

Can’t stand when I hear that stupid narrative that so many teams not trying to win. That couldn’t be further from the truth, sure there a few teams like balty and Miami that not trying but for most part way more competitive teams than lot of other sports.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

sounds like something yogi berra would say: when the line doesn't make sense, take it.

2daBank

sounds like something yogi berra would say: when the line doesn't make sense, take it.
    Na. What can ya do. Davies holds lad to 3 runs in that park I’ll take my chances at +110 every time and win at least half of them, prob more.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah tough one here.

Might be the one loss in a 4-1 Contrarian Fund day for me.

eaglesfan371

Bad result, right side. It was 0-0 when Davies went out. Matt albers is the one who gave up two meatball HRs to give 3 runs.

eaglesfan371

Yeah tough one here.

LOL oh cmon and it had to be the one we all were on...
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave eaglesfan371 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Yeah tough one here.

I’m looking at good day too, be really good if reds hold on and Seattle stops blowing this once 10-2 lead they had!! Mfers can’t end this 7th inning.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    LOL oh cmon and it had to be the one we all were on...
    when everyone agrees is another one lol. what is going on with brews pen and giving up 19 homers already? damn.

2daBank

Freaking Seattle blows a 10-2 lead vs the punchless halo’s lineup. Freaking unreal, I know how that gonna end, once settle left bases loaded at 10-9 I knew. I’m going to bed. Goodnight all.

eaglesfan371

Freaking Seattle blows a 10-2 lead vs the punchless halo’s lineup. Freaking unreal, I know how that gonna end, once settle left bases loaded at 10-9 I knew. I’m going to bed. Goodnight all.
    Not so fast, there you go, Seattle comes through.