BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Thanks for that, enjoyed it immensely !

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i padded my stats from 2006-2008, when I averaged a front nine every week by way of number of holes played.....

probably sitting around 2200-2300, just front, add in the back, probably another 5-600 chocostick holes....
    Damn very impressive Donk excuse my dyslexic way of questioning there.

BeatTheJerk

I bow down to you

BeatTheJerk

I'm still trying to eclipse a 100 different broads.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Confucius say - People who brag constantly about being laid usually never get any and are typically virgins. ...

I use to be a player like Donkers now I'm basically a virgin monk today myself. Go figure..

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Confucius say - People who brag constantly about being laid usually never get any and are typically virgins. ...

I use to be a player like Donkers now I'm basically a virgin monk today myself. Go figure..

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;28566664]Confucius say - People who brag constantly about being laid usually never get any and are typically virgins. ...

No never like Donkers NEVER that’s an insult to him. You know very well your number is under 100 just like me & 99% of the posters here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

[QUOTE=BeatTheJerk;28566724]

No never like Donkers NEVER that’s an insult to him. You know very well your number is under 100 just like me & 99% of the posters here.
    Jerky I don't like to kiss and tell but I will in this post, thinking back I've probably been with 50 or 60 women. 10 of them ended up being girl friends probably. Keep in mind I'm 50 years old.. I will say I've been with some stunning good looking women. Turn your head types. I've been with almost every Nationality too. Let's just say I sowed my oats but was never a slut.. Not many one night stands so to speak on my watch.. Well maybe on vacation..

These days when I date I basically look for wifey material. I don't sleep around anymore as I don't like condoms and I don't like pissing fire. That's how I roll these days.

BeatTheJerk

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;28567028]
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Jerky I don't like to kiss and tell but I will in this post, thinking back I've probably been with 50 or 60 women. 10 of them ended up being girl friends probably. Keep in mind I'm 50 years old.. I will say I've been with some stunning good looking women. Turn your head types. I've been with almost every Nationality too. Let's just say I sowed my oats but was never a slut.. Not many one night stands so to speak on my watch.. Well maybe on vacation..

These days when I date I basically look for wifey material. I don't sleep around anymore as I don't like condoms and I don't like pissing fire. That's how I roll these days.
    Hey that’s a respectable & realistic number & I’m sure lots were 9’s & 10’s you are a successful man who is tall as penetrate & also in good shape as you tend represent.

BeatTheJerk

I’m pretty sure Donkers number is multiplied by 10, but who knows I don’t know him in real life. What I do know is he’s very entertaining & well spoken as you can sense in his SBR journalism on his life story & prospective on lots of different topics, sex being his expertise.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yes, the operation isn’t till June.
    Lmao

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

TW juiced and cheated on his wife with a 100's of different women and hookers.

Maybe he's changed his ways though.. His back is feeling better, his kid loves him, hugged his mom...

I'll stay opened minded and who am I to judge.. I just go by what I see and read though..

Most guys would cheat if they had the options tiger did. Not all but the majority of faithful are guys who don’t have options. I don’t care if guy cheated on his way, really none of our business, maybe his old lady wasn’t all that in the sack, maybe she didn’t take it in the poop shoot, maybe she was a shitty wife? Who are we to judge?

Far as the juice, again a big so what?? Juice is good for sports and shit now dr’s hand it out like crazy, I hear commercials all the time w wellness clinics pushing juice, say after your visit they will even send to you!! Nothing wrong w doing test, shit is awesome!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Cheaters gonna cheat.. Sounds like a sneaky worried dude in that voice message.. Lol..
    Who cares?

Name me one rich person , poltician, actor/actress/athlete, CEO, tv personality etc who hasn't cheated?

None. That's right. They all do. He was rolling when he was doing his thing. Probably a little old for it now but it worked and when he went bitch mode PC I'm sorry bullshit he tanked , this was before his physical issues.

Fuk a bich. Do you, make money and live your life. It's over before you know it.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Most guys would cheat if they had the options tiger did. Not all but the majority of faithful are guys who don’t have options. I don’t care if guy cheated on his way, really none of our business, maybe his old lady wasn’t all that in the sack, maybe she didn’t take it in the poop shoot, maybe she was a shitty wife? Who are we to judge?

Far as the juice, again a big so what?? Juice is good for sports and shit now dr’s hand it out like crazy, I hear commercials all the time w wellness clinics pushing juice, say after your visit they will even send to you!! Nothing wrong w doing test, shit is awesome!
    Exactly

First 12