RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

can i start playing now and still qualify>>>

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Change ur sig to I like c o c k
    Too late, you already own that sig permanently. Racist piece of cok suck'in shit.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    I can't stand this format.
    Agree. It fuk'in sucks donkey balls. Over a hundred people playing in 3 different tourneys every day and only the top 18 get in this shitty donk fest? It's a fuk'in joke waste of time.

A 1k starting stack doesn't give you time to do shit except shove and hope for a fuk'in lucky ass donk break, which only seems to happen to same fuk'in people all the time. Same fuk'in favorite luck box SBR ass kissers at the top of the leader board.

Yeah I'm talk'in to you Donk and Modildo. I guess if you post a lot of stupid shit and losing picks in the forums, you're guaranteed decent finishes at this rigged shithole.

Fuk this stupid shit!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 05-20-19 at 10:39 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

It's been real. Not renewing in Sept.

A decade is a good stand. Hopefully the future is in good hands with the new members.

There may be time to get in one more series, but more than likely with summer, I doubt it.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

A decade is a good stand. Hopefully the future is in good hands with the new members.

There may be time to get in one more series, but more than likely with summer, I doubt it.
    See ya this fall for Fantasy Football, maybe you'll get a chance to play in the A League this year, against the Big Dogs.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

you have been singing the same tune the past couple of years

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Since most here have opinions on the current structure of the Poker event. We will be looking to add a new format for the next event after this one. Please present ideas here...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Since most here have opinions on the current structure of the Poker event. We will be looking to add a new format for the next event after this one. Please present ideas here...
    No one is ever satisfied with the structure of the event.... unless, they qualify and cash...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

u not going anywhere
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dhristov211, and eaglesfan371

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

something nice and relaxing for 2 months not keeping standings not forced play everyday just 2 months relaxing daily tournaments with the old payouts keep everybody happy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Same again but add 2 more tournies each day so we end up with a about 25% of players cashing each day again instead of ~15% like now. And cover the world wide time zones a bit better.

18 people for the final tourney not enough to keep interest up over the quali period too.

Other than that I think it's fine. Losers go out quicker this way, and final 6 still end up playing for as long as we did with the 1500 starting stacks as well.
    Last edited by Optional; 05-21-19 at 01:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

SBR Drew gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarolinaDaze

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

game girls.....

with big .....

small scrunch bottom bikinis

preferably rollin' their asses off.....

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Losers go out quicker this way, and final 6 still end up playing for as long as we did with the 1500 starting stacks as well.
    Opti, why are you calling me a loser? Cold blooded!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

3 top 3s in a row

coming on late

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    3 top 3s in a row

coming on late
    make that 3 top 2s in a row

hello top 18

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post

Opti, why are you calling me a loser? Cold blooded!
    Misery loves company Frank ;-)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Here is an idea for next poker tourney. Keep the current structure with 6 per table and 1000 starting chips but make the blinds start from 50/100 so it can be finished even sooner. It's the summer. People are outdoors at the pool or hiking in the forest. We only have 30 min per day for poker.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is an idea for next poker tourney. Keep the current structure with 6 per table and 1000 starting chips but make the blinds start from 50/100 so it can be finished even sooner. It's the summer. People are outdoors at the pool or hiking in the forest. We only have 30 min per day for poker.
    Here's an idea. Get out more, save the 30 minutes and take a hike.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

make that 3 top 2s in a row

hello top 18
    4 of last 5 end in top 2 finishes now

that will come close to locking me in..

hopefully
    Last edited by 5mike5; 05-23-19 at 08:29 PM.

Auto Donk

nice run, mike.....

strong finish for sure
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks and nice win tonight Donkers.

That was a run away win

mikejamm

hopefully
    Glad somebody is having some luck at this rigged shit hole, mike. And of course Donk is happy, he's in the top 5 or he'd be fuk'in bitch'in about this bullshit format too. I guess kidkonggolf must be SBR's fuk'in favorite right now, 6 fuk'in cashes and 5 of them 1st place. I don't I've seen the guy ever post shit either. You fuk's don't know shit about spreading the fuk'in cards around that's for god damn sure.

As evident by that royal fuk'in asshole dblow, that piece of shit wins more races on river cards than anybody, he's a fuk'in joke. Congrats SBR on putting a racist asshole in the top ten.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I am, but I'm not sure you have a grasp on SBR demographic

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Yeah they could speed up or increase the blinds a little.

The shit is all shoves and who donks at the end anyway. Why prolong the shove-donk?

It sux to waste and hour or more just to see who gets the luck donks and wins.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I had 4 grand in chips tonight at the hour mark.

I went all in twice and the 1st time a dude donked 4 diamonds on the board to donk half my stack.

Then a dude called my next all in with freakin QJ and donked a Jack & Queen on me to get the other half of my stack.

Two wild ass donks and all of a sudden I had wasted an hour of my life and got 7th for no points!

Don't I wish the blinds were higher or faster so that dumb shit would have happened after 30 minutes of my life instead of after an hour? Of course I do.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

I went all in twice and the 1st time a dude donked 4 diamonds on the board to donk half my stack.

Then a dude called my next all in with freakin QJ and donked a Jack & Queen on me to get the other half of my stack.

Two wild ass donks and all of a sudden I had wasted an hour of my life and got 7th for no points!

Don't I wish the blinds were higher or faster so that dumb shit would have happened after 30 minutes of my life instead of after an hour? Of course I do.
    noone fukking cares asswipe

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

would love to know the win pcts of all ins sbr poker best hand going in vs worst hand, it's getting too redicklious and obvious anymore

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

I am not a big fan of this format. I def don't want long tourneys, but there isn't much skill involved here. Can't believe the hands that people call with(i don't mind people shoving light). It is just free poker for fun, so i am not going to complain, but I don't find this format fun, or very skilled.

Auto Donk

good pts, pablo, but the hands you were shoving with leave a bit to be desired as well.....

particularly the one I called and took you out with yesterday.....

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

hopefully
    Maybe

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

I'm sure you earned every single chip of that 4 grand stack. By solid play and incredible bluffs.

Auto Donk

well......

how 'bout a cookie?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Since you asked, will reiterate an idea I suggested earlier:

Instead of three tourneys per day, twelve tourneys per day - one starting at every hour from say 11 AM EST to 10 PM EST (or something of that sort - similar to the World Cup of past years!). Each person can only play one tourney per day still, and each tournament is maximum 10 players (a sit n go essentially, and 120 people total would be able to play each day which I think would be enough). Each tournament pays out 200 points total (so still 2400 total points paid out for the day, just as it is currently), Top 3 in each (just like a normal sit-n-go does) with payout 100-60-40.

And can go back to 1500 chips then since many seem to want that (not that I think it's required but is an option). But the main key is, since only 10 people are in each tournament compared to 30-40, whether you start with 1000 or 1500 chips, the tourneys will be much shorter than the 30-40 person ones. And I think that's main thing most people want - the issue is the way it's being done currently, the tournaments are being made shorter at the expense of being much more luck based/high variance in the short term - that's why I like an idea like this.

Again, in essence I would try to attack the issue that people have of tourneys being too long, not by shortening stack sizes/making it 6 max, but by cutting the # of players in each tourney as such. Plus the wide variety of starting times will likely make it easier on those who have very tight schedules since will be easier to squeeze tourneys in if you have odd hours.

Auto Donk

bottom line on all this:

any fomat that makes it impossible for a scameagle punk like waves to qualify is a plus for sbr......

First ... 910111213 Last