Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

Will bet good money on dlowwilly to take it down.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words...did feel like a big kick to the balls seeing all the big cashes go right by me today.

Oh well, the real world is tomorrow and I get to go to Dallas’s biggest beerfest of the year. So I’m sure I’ll get over it.

As for the qualifier, I agree on a larger stack size. If it’s the same small size as last time it may not be worth rushing home to play from work. We will see.
    If there's any way for me to DQ myself and let you in, I'm all for it. Hopefully you'll make it in through the qualifier, will be rooting for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    Odds will be posted NLT after the last qualifier finishes

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    ...until bobbo gets it all in vs me way behind and double me up, then has too puny of a stack and can't go the distance. Keeping a scammer like that out of a SBR promo feels better than a win
    Tripe still having trouble figuring out what the best hand pre flop is, when we go all in. Tripe's K,Q was way behind my A,K as usual. He needs to rely on luck to win, donking a full house over my Kings.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Tripe still having trouble figuring out what the best hand pre flop is, when we go all in. Tripe's K,Q was way behind my A,K as usual. He needs to rely on luck to win, donking a full house over my Kings.
    I was behind preflop for sure, but that happens in poker. What matters is that I got it in way ahead when we went all in and I won, as expected when I'm such a favorite. I'm sure someday you'll figure out how this works, just keep trying

bobbywaves

I was behind preflop for sure

What matters is that I got it in way ahead when we went all in
    Keep lying to yourself, since it makes you feel better.

Facts of the matter: I outplayed you, got it in with the best of it, & you needed to rely on a suckout as a huge underdog.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    Very good player. Should be a hotly-contested tournament.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Personally, I’m rooting for someone from the 51-75 qualifier to win it all so all the poker pros here calm down.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Chucky PM me ur full

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Chucky PM me ur full
    Just cleared some out. Swear I'd pay $$ for them to double Msg box to 500.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Just cleared some out. Swear I'd pay $$ for them to double Msg box to 500.
    Hahahaha. Sending in a sec

Triple_D_Bet

Keep lying to yourself, since it makes you feel better.

Facts of the matter: I outplayed you, got it in with the best of it, & you needed to rely on a suckout as a huge underdog.
    ...** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [Qh, 8h, 6d]
    bobbywaves_CONF: Check ($0)
    Triple_D_Bet: Bet [btn] ($0.01)
    bobbywaves_CONF: Call ($0.01)
    bobbywaves_CONF: Show Cards ($0)
    Triple_D_Bet: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Qd]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Kc]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    bobbywaves_CONF: Show Cards ($0)
    Triple_D_Bet: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $13340, Rake $0
    Summary bobbywaves_CONF: bet $6620, won $0, net $-6620, HoleCards [As, Kh]
    Summary Triple_D_Bet: bet $6020, won $13340, net $7320, HoleCards [Qs, Ks], HiHand [a full house, queens full of kings] [Qs, Qh, Qd, Ks, Kc], won $13340 from main pot

As you can clearly see, I put you all in, you called way behind, and I held to win and double up through you. That's why they make hand histories, in case you can't remember correctly...and let's face it buddy, your memory is pretty bad, you should really start using these things more to avoid being wrong

Fun fact: chucky was a huge dog to win in last odds I offered for a final event, and almost took it down. Would have cost me like 5k points if he did...odds probably won't be as long this time on ya chuck!

bobbywaves

Summary bobbywaves_CONF: bet $6620, won $0, net $-6620, HoleCards [As, Kh]
    Summary Triple_D_Bet: bet $6020, won $13340, net $7320, HoleCards [Qs, Ks], HiHand [a full house, queens full of kings] [Qs, Qh, Qd, Ks, Kc], won $13340 from main pot
    Tripe clearly dominated by Waves A,K preflop, when our chips went in. Yet, he wants to pretend he made some skillful play.

Keep making excuses & living in denial chump, similar to when I took your sorry ass for 29k.

Triple_D_Bet

Tripe clearly dominated by Waves A,K preflop, when our chips went in. Yet, he wants to pretend he made some skillful play.

Keep making excuses & living in denial chump, similar to when I took your sorry ass for 29k.
    ** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [Qh, 8h, 6d]

See how the flop happened, THEN we went all in? In poker, that means that we were "all in" after the flop when I had the best hand. If you need any more lessons on the most basic concepts of poker, we're here for ya buddy, just let us know what you don't know and we'll try to fix you

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Stand down Bobby.
    That's not a request, it's an order.
    You're getting burried in here. He's got you posting & arguing about a hand you played totally wrong & ended up losing.
    Don't you see what he's doing, Bob?
    He's making a complete ass of you & I hate to see this.
    You're a good player Bob, you just made a bad play. We all do it sometimes.
    AK is a good hand, you raise all in preflop, minus one penny, you know...so you can chip dump & scam the system.
    Rinse wash repeat....i don't need to tell You this, you know what you're doing.
    Don't listen to these haters Bobby, you just keep living your own truth. Good luck buddy.

bobbywaves

** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [Qh, 8h, 6d]

See how the flop happened, THEN we went all in? In poker, that means that we were "all in" after the flop when I had the best hand. If you need any more lessons on the most basic concepts of poker, we're here for ya buddy, just let us know what you don't know and we'll try to fix you
    Fact of the matter, I was obviously ahead when 6,019.99 of my chips went in. Again, this is fact & can’t be argued no matter how ignorantly you try.

I can live with being behind for 1 cent, after the flop, turn, & river smacked you in the face with a full house. All Waves can do is get 99.9999% of my chips in while ahead.

You see Tripe, when you play more from ahead than from behind, you will win a higher percentage of hands. This basic poker concept, is why Waves was able to destroy you on our heads up poker bet for 29k.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Bobby.. you argument would it be valid if you were all in preflop, after the flop you must fold , even for .01.
    Like with my play you were outdraw, again, this is a game of 5 out of 7 not 2 cards!!!

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Bobby.. you argument would it be valid if you were all in preflop, after the flop you must fold , even for .01.
    Like with my play you were outdraw, again, this is a game of 5 out of 7 not 2 cards!!!
    lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

waves spilled his milk when tdb crushed him.....

waves sucks

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

I've lost track of who is trolling who at this point but we're a few levels deep

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

funniest part of the hand was after captain fukstick put all but one penny in, he tried to "check it down"................ praying for a "no1here miracle"!!!!!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    You're ignorantly suggesting I fold for 1 cent post flop, after putting in 6019.99 preflop. So I can be accused of chip dumping & banned.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Stand down Bobby.
    That's not a request, it's an order.
    You're getting burried in here. He's got you posting & arguing about a hand you played totally wrong & ended up losing.
    Don't you see what he's doing, Bob?
    He's making a complete ass of you & I hate to see this.
    You're a good player Bob, you just made a bad play. We all do it sometimes.
    AK is a good hand, you raise all in preflop, minus one penny, you know...so you can chip dump & scam the system.
    Rinse wash repeat....i don't need to tell You this, you know what you're doing.
    Don't listen to these haters Bobby, you just keep living your own truth. Good luck buddy.
    I take orders from nobody, so I'll stand up. Since I got Tripe to put his chips in behind preflop, I played the hand perfectly. Post flop is obviously out of my control, where Tripe needs to rely on luck to win.

Please elaborate on how I chip dump & scam the system. If your ignorant accusation was accurate, then it stands to reason I would have folded after Tripe's bet. So why would I call for 1 cent, if I was chip dumping & scamming the system?

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

You're ignorantly suggesting I fold for 1 cent post flop, after putting in 6019.99 preflop. So I can be accused of chip dumping & banned.
    the empirical evidence indicate you ignore mathematics and the rules of the game. by you keeping 01 that is grater than 0 , therefore you must show your hand, at that point you show that you are ahead.
    congrats on your ignorance and misinformation of the game.

First 12