Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lakers and Raptors both win tonight.

Brooklyn is feeling themselves but they're not really that great. Lakers will make a statement tonight and shit on this team. They'll be clicking from the getgo and will be fired up. Russel will try and do too much and won't get his teammates involved enough. James should obliterate anyone they throw at him, and I expect Kuzma, Rondo and some of the others to really play well.

Raptors are just better than OKC, plain and simple. This line is off. I took the ML to be safe, just because OKC is the king of garbage time points. With Kawai defending George, I just don't see OKC's role players stepping up and being able to come through in clutch moments.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Brooklyn is feeling themselves but they're not really that great. Lakers will make a statement tonight and shit on this team. They'll be clicking from the getgo and will be fired up. Russel will try and do too much and won't get his teammates involved enough. James should obliterate anyone they throw at him, and I expect Kuzma, Rondo and some of the others to really play well.

Raptors are just better than OKC, plain and simple. This line is off. I took the ML to be safe, just because OKC is the king of garbage time points. With Kawai defending George, I just don't see OKC's role players stepping up and being able to come through in clutch moments.

u know kyle lowrie not playing and a revenge game the other night for okc? gonna be tight.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

James isn't playing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I like the Lakers tonight... 3 days rest back at home.. Should give a solid effort anyways after losing 4 straight on the road.. Players still playing for jobs and respect one would think..

Last five -

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Mar 22 vs Brooklyn 7:30 PM PDT
    YES, TWSN
    Mar 12 @ Chicago W 123 - 107
    Mar 14 @ Toronto L 111 - 98
    Mar 15 @ Detroit L 111 - 97
    Mar 17 @ New York L 124 - 123
    Mar 19 @ Milwaukee L 115 - 101

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

actually a watchable game. russell will be up to the challenge. nba players love to show up against old teams. should only let lebron play 15 first half minutes so he can give them a chance in 2h

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^^^This could be free money.. Player coming back to team he was traded from.. I like to jump on these.. I had my eye on this when the player props came out.

5331 D.Russell points over 24½ -145
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-22-19 at 06:47 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    James isn't playing
    James playing

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    u know kyle lowrie not playing and a revenge game the other night for okc? gonna be tight.
    Van Vleet only slightly worse than Lowry. Not a huge drop off imo. Raptors are just better than OKC and if both teams get up for the game, I don't see OKC winning.