Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I swear moroms on this forum are stupid fukks that simply argue a point for the sake of argument

Let me refresh your poor memory

The year was 2013
    The setting is the NBA Finals
    Spurs are up 3-2 over the Miami Heat

Spurs up 95-92 with seconds left. Let that sink in for a second, Spurs up 3 and Miami has the last shot. Spurs could have fouled, and hoisted the trophy but they didn’t, and they didn’t.

Instead Bron bricked a 3, ball tipped out to Ray Allen who drained it, Hear win in OT and go on to win game 7

So, tell me again how that would NEVER happen to Popovich. Popovich cost them a Championship because he either chose not to foul or his players didn’t listen to him, your pick

Idiot
    Not the same thing, you "Morom"

Popovich didn't tell his team to foul!!!!! He chose to defend.

It's not the same as Gentry wanting to foul the Suns and his team not realizing they were suppose to do it. Let me know if you understand the difference??

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

"...one of the most spectacular displays of cluelessness in NBA history."

That's pretty STRONG

Has to be asked: How much does race have to do with this strong condemnation ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

So ur suggesting Gentry did this because he's black?

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

LOL

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Ur the one who brought up race

Why is that confusing?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Not the same thing, you "Morom"

Popovich didn't tell his team to foul!!!!! He chose to defend.

It's not the same as Gentry wanting to foul the Suns and his team not realizing they were suppose to do it. Let me know if you understand the difference??
    Here’s the difference, there is no fukking difference, both teams lost. Let me know when this fact sinks in, had the Spurs fouled before Allen took his shot, they have another ring. That is piss poor coaching and a monumental mistake by Popovich, yet you wanna roast Gentry Gentry lost a regular season game, Popvich lost the Spurs a fukking Championship

Comprende, rataard?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Here’s the difference, there is no fukking difference, both teams lost. Let me know when this fact sinks in, had the Spurs fouled before Allen took his shot, they have another ring. That is piss poor coaching and a monumental mistake by Popovich, yet you wanna roast Gentry Gentry lost a regular season game, Popvich lost the Spurs a fukking Championship

Comprende, rataard?
    It's not even close to being the same thing. That's the dumbest analogy ever.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    It's not even close to being the same thing. That's the dumbest analogy ever.
    If libtards could do logical things like make proper analogies they wouldn't be libtards
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

"It never comes down to that final play,” coach Luke Walton said.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

The New Orleans Pelicans have picked up the team option of head coach Alvin Gentry for the 2020-2021 season, league sources tell ESPN.

David Griffin has believed Alvin Gentry’s style of play fits the personnel he’s assembling with Pels — and now commits to another year on his coach’s contract.

First 12