1. #1
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    YTD: 274-277 +57.58 units

    Oregon to win the Pac-12 +400 (1.5x)

    The Ducks are peaking at the right time and the only way they can get in the big dance is by winning the conference tournament. The Pac 12 is very much up for grabs but I think Oregon takes it.

    Clemson ML -135 (1.5x)

    Some revenge for the buzzer beater earlier this season.

  2. #2
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 23,515
    Betpoints: 4900

    On Clemson ml here as well.

    Good luck

  3. #3
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 12,082
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    YTD: 274-277 +57.58 units

    Oregon to win the Pac-12 +400 (1.5x)

    The Ducks are peaking at the right time and the only way they can get in the big dance is by winning the conference tournament. The Pac 12 is very much up for grabs but I think Oregon takes it.

    Clemson ML -135 (1.5x)

    Some revenge for the buzzer beater earlier this season.
    Like Oregon or asu to win the pac 12 tourney your completely right Oregon is tough

  4. #4
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Like Oregon or asu to win the pac 12 tourney your completely right Oregon is tough
    I was between them and ASU as well but went with the Ducks purely due to momentum.

  5. #5
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 12,082
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I was between them and ASU as well but went with the Ducks purely due to momentum.
    No your probably right they have great value.

  6. #6
    DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-28-13
    Posts: 8,688
    Betpoints: 587

    Not sure revenge matters at all in a tourney where both teams are trying & need to win.

    BOL though!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/11/2019


  7. #7
    Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-07
    Posts: 10,025
    Betpoints: 768

    California at +25000 is obviously a long, long, long shot......but they come in confident winning 3 straight, in a conference where talent lacks big time. I understand winning 4 games in 4 games is nearly impossible, but I can opt out of a meal at McDonalds today and settle for Ramen for a shot at $1,500
    Points Awarded:

    darkghost gave Regul8er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/11/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/08/2019


  8. #8
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 14,796
    Betpoints: 1664

    Refs trying to keep nc state in the game.

    Can't have first half blowouts

  9. #9
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Not sure revenge matters at all in a tourney where both teams are trying & need to win.

    BOL though!
    It wasnít a determining factor in the play, just a comment.

  10. #10
    rclang64
    rclang64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-22-19
    Posts: 232

    Clemson got screwed HARD

  11. #11
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Miami +8 -110 (2x); ML +350 (0.5x)
    Miami 1H +4.5 +100 (1.5x); ML +200 (0.5x)

  12. #12
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 25,779

    Asu beast on boards

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  13. #13
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 28,325
    Betpoints: 187

    Taking that Clemson loss in stride. Iíd still be posting about how much bullshit it was. And you were even smart enough to take the ML.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/15/2019


  14. #14
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Time to take my own advice on these conf tourney games haha

  15. #15
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 28,325
    Betpoints: 187

    What the hell happened to Miami? They were a good program recently, but absolutely tanked this year. One thing Iím grateful for is Cuse always being relevant.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/15/2019


  16. #16
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Purdue to win the Big Ten +225 (2x)

    Wichita State to win AAC +2000 (0.4x)

    Auburn to win SEC +450 (1x)

    Creighton to win Big East +500 (0.6x)

    Iowa State to win Big 12 +500 (1x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 03-13-19 at 04:41 PM.

  17. #17
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 32,051
    Betpoints: 60

    Nice, fade city in full speed!!!

  18. #18
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-19
    Posts: 3,686
    Betpoints: 154

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Purdue to win the Big Ten +225 (2x)

    Wichita State to win AAC +2000 (0.4x)

    Auburn to win SEC +450 (1x)

    Creighton to win Big East +500 (0.6x)

    Iowa State to win Big 12 +500 (1x)
    Great record for the season, you can make more by parlaying the moneylines of a team you think will win a conference championship as the futures are often juiced 10%.

  19. #19
    Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-07
    Posts: 10,025
    Betpoints: 768

    Shoulda just went to McDonalds today!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/11/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/08/2019


  20. #20
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 11,288
    Betpoints: 12169

    You killed the regular season. Should be a fun tournament, seems wide open as always. Not taking any of the conference tourney futures, but like your Iowa St and Creighton picks.

    I feel like this might be the year Tony Bennett or Few finally win the championship and silence the critics.

  21. #21
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Great record for the season, you can make more by parlaying the moneylines of a team you think will win a conference championship as the futures are often juiced 10%.
    Youíre right. But this is easier to keep track of.

  22. #22
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    You killed the regular season. Should be a fun tournament, seems wide open as always. Not taking any of the conference tourney futures, but like your Iowa St and Creighton picks.

    I feel like this might be the year Tony Bennett or Few finally win the championship and silence the critics.
    Yea I actually thought Virginia had a shot last year until Hunter went down. This could finally be the year they make a run.

  23. #23
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 49,067
    Betpoints: 200

    Providence for me +7


    Nova finished 3-5 in conference play, sputtering of late.. I see Nova fade material written on this game..

    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401120742

  24. #24
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Providence for me +7


    Nova finished 3-5 in conference play, sputtering of late.. I see Nova fade material written on this game..

    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401120742
    Good luck. I think Nova will win. Not sure they cover but if I had to pick a side it would probably be Nova

  25. #25
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 49,067
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Good luck. I think Nova will win. Not sure they cover but if I had to pick a side it would probably be Nova
    We'll see Wiz? Game starts in a few minutes on FS1.

  26. #26
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We'll see Wiz? Game starts in a few minutes on FS1.
    The Big East is tough. Those teams are all so similar. Creighton ended the season strong, so thatís why I took a stab on them to win the tourney.

  27. #27
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    La Salle +6 -110 (1x)

  28. #28
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 11,288
    Betpoints: 12169

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The Big East is tough. Those teams are all so similar. Creighton ended the season strong, so that’s why I took a stab on them to win the tourney.
    Agreed. Not much difference between the top of the Big East and the middling teams. Big East tourney is totally up for grabs.

  29. #29
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Iowa State -3 -110 (1x); ML -155 )1x)

  30. #30
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 32,051
    Betpoints: 60


  31. #31
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Montana -9 -110 (1x)

    Creighton -3 -110 (1x); ML -160 (0.5x)

  32. #32
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Nebraska +6 -110 (1x)

  33. #33
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Virginia Tech 2H -1 -110 (2x)

  34. #34
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 37,878
    Betpoints: 2607

    Colorado ML +120 (1x)

  35. #35
    Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-14
    Posts: 959
    Betpoints: 3710

    I like Duke -11. Zion is back in lineup. I don't think Duke will cover (Syracuse tonite) because of Zion. He'll be on limited minutes just a figurehead but the rest of the team should try to own the paint and make the game their own knowing the power Zion will bring next week.

1234 Last
Top