1. #1
    mpaschal34
    2018/19 Bowl Contest Runner Up
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 7,850

    Lev Bell to Jets

    Word is breaking

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37

    Should be interesting.

  3. #3
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 13,590
    Betpoints: 982

    They need a playmaker

    Who knows if the year off was good for him though...

  4. #4
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37



  5. #5
    thechaoz
    SBR's Most Likely To Be Your Step Dad
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 8,059
    Betpoints: 22119

    Beat me to it. Saw it on delay on SportsCenter. I wonder how much Guaranteed?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  6. #6
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37

    Gotta be a 30+ million guarantee.

  7. #7
    PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-30-12
    Posts: 1,038
    Betpoints: 27

    Damn, I wanted to see him as a Raven. Lamar and Leveon would have been a great duo.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/25/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  8. #8
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37



  9. #9
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 72,755
    Betpoints: 342

    Loser

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$


  10. #10
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37

    Steelers play the Jets in 2019.

  11. #11
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37

    Earlier today, they were on ESPN talking about him getting 17 million a year.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-12-19 at 11:57 PM.

  12. #12
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37



  13. #13
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 11,698
    Betpoints: 1866

    Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    Damn, I wanted to see him as a Raven. Lamar and Leveon would have been a great duo.
    have you seen Lamar play quarterback in this league?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/25/2019


  14. #14
    GunShard
    Bet less than 4% of your bankroll.
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-10
    Posts: 8,908

    When Brady retires, Darnold and Bell duo should win the AFC East.

  15. #15
    thechaoz
    SBR's Most Likely To Be Your Step Dad
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 8,059
    Betpoints: 22119

    What no one talks about is yes, he left 14 on the table, but with no Guarantee. If he gets hurt last year that's the last dime he'll ever make.

    I'm pretty shocked because he's only 27 with a year less tread and such a game changer.

    I think niners would of been interested but we locked up a ton of cash with Mckinnon last year before all this began ;-(

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  16. #16
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 4,594
    Betpoints: 4791

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    What no one talks about is yes, he left 14 on the table, but with no Guarantee. If he gets hurt last year that's the last dime he'll ever make.

    I'm pretty shocked because he's only 27 with a year less tread and such a game changer.

    I think niners would of been interested but we locked up a ton of cash with Mckinnon last year before all this began ;-(
    LOL

    SBR sports knowledge

    The Steelers offered him the same guaranteed deal twice
    Turned them down
    He created the franchise tag by overvaluing himself

    Carry on with the idiocy
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 03-13-19 at 01:49 PM.

  17. #17
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 20,571
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    What no one talks about is yes, he left 14 on the table, but with no Guarantee. If he gets hurt last year that's the last dime he'll ever make.

    I'm pretty shocked because he's only 27 with a year less tread and such a game changer.

    I think niners would of been interested but we locked up a ton of cash with Mckinnon last year before all this began ;-(
    Last spring he was offered a contract with a guarantee that he turned down. It looks like his new guarantee will be worth about 2 million dollars more, so he made out in the gurantee department, but the taxes in NY are higher and he has to play with a new quarterback behind a new offensive line that is going to have to learn his tap dance running style.

    Many analysts agree that taking that year off hurt him more than it helped him, plus he already has one drug violation against him.

  18. #18
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 26,076
    Betpoints: 17

    Enjoy those NY taxes, but glad hes secure for the rest of his life. One of a kind talent with that vision of his. Darnold and Bell are a helluva one two punch.

  19. #19
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 2629

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

    SBR sports knowledge

    The Steelers offered him the same guaranteed deal twice
    Turned them down
    He created the franchise tag by overvaluing himself

    Carry on with the idiocy
    sbr sports knowledge.

    the guarantee steelers offered was half of what he just got.

  20. #20
    DiggityDaggityDo
    Deadline: 1/24/2020
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 59,777
    Betpoints: 2701

    Didn't the Steelers offer him $70M with $33M guaranteed?

  21. #21
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 4,594
    Betpoints: 4791

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    sbr sports knowledge.

    the guarantee steelers offered was half of what he just got.
    100% factually wrong
    Before they franchised him he turned down almost identical contracts including guaranteed money

    Do some research before you embarrass yourself further

  22. #22
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 26,076
    Betpoints: 17

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    100% factually wrong
    Before they franchised him he turned down almost identical contracts including guaranteed money

    Do some research before you embarrass yourself further
    You have a source on this? All I have been seeing is that he turned down $17 mil guaranteed.

  23. #23
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 2629

    Mentioned yesterday the #Steelers final offer to RB Le’Veon Bell was 5 years, $70M. More context today: The fully guaranteed part was his signing bonus of just over $10M. He would’ve made $33M over the 1st two years — in a rolling guaranteed structure. $45M over the 1st 3 years.

    per ian rapaport. check his twitter mr. research lol.

  24. #24
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 2629

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Mentioned yesterday the #Steelers final offer to RB Le’Veon Bell was 5 years, $70M. More context today: The fully guaranteed part was his signing bonus of just over $10M. He would’ve made $33M over the 1st two years — in a rolling guaranteed structure. $45M over the 1st 3 years.

    per ian rapaport. check his twitter mr. research lol.

    If Bell had agreed to this deal, the Steelers could have released him after this season. The team would be left with an unspecified amount of dead cap space for 2019, and Bell would walk away with less money than what he was guaranteed to make with the franchise tag and nowhere near the deal’s $70 million possibility.

  25. #25
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 4,594
    Betpoints: 4791

    This is SBR at its best
    Ian Rappaport is a joke and his tweet on this subject, and most others, has been thoroughly discredited

    You have to know how these contracts work on the front end and how guaranteed money really works
    Gurley will see nowhere near his "guaranteed" 45 million, more like 22 million
    The Steelers offer contained the same clauses for injury that Gurley's did and the same structure at the signing date

    Once again, you have to do some research on the subject and actually have a clue how these contracts work

    His Jets contract gives him virtually the identical amount of money "guaranteed" as the Steelers offered over the same time frame

    Ian Rappaport, LOL

  26. #26
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 2629

    research? yet you continually state your opinion and zero quotes and facts. please tell me your data explaining how gurley is only getting 22 mil lol. i know you love to be right, but you are clearly wrong as your source is apparently maggiethebestdog and his understanding of how contracts work on the front end lol. let people assume your stupidity before making statements that verify it.

  27. #27
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 4,594
    Betpoints: 4791

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    research? yet you continually state your opinion and zero quotes and facts. please tell me your data explaining how gurley is only getting 22 mil lol. i know you love to be right, but you are clearly wrong as your source is apparently maggiethebestdog and his understanding of how contracts work on the front end lol. let people assume your stupidity before making statements that verify it.
    No, I just refuse to waste my time with a dipshit like you
    Been there done that
    Nothing I said in my post was my opinion, it was fact
    It is readily available to anyone with half a brain who researches the subject for 10 minutes
    That counts you out

    Like I said, continue on with the idiocy

  28. #28
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 2629

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    This is SBR at its best
    Ian Rappaport is a joke and his tweet on this subject, and most others, has been thoroughly discredited

    You have to know how these contracts work on the front end and how guaranteed money really works
    Gurley will see nowhere near his "guaranteed" 45 million, more like 22 million
    The Steelers offer contained the same clauses for injury that Gurley's did and the same structure at the signing date

    Once again, you have to do some research on the subject and actually have a clue how these contracts work

    His Jets contract gives him virtually the identical amount of money "guaranteed" as the Steelers offered over the same time frame

    Ian Rappaport, LOL
    yeah, cause 35 mil guaranteed on 61 mil is "virtually identical lol" to 10 mil on 70????? great research maggie. from team that uses him 400 times a season. steelers pay small guarantees on the front end. why do you think ab was outta there?

  29. #29
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 2629

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    No, I just refuse to waste my time with a dipshit like you
    Been there done that
    Nothing I said in my post was my opinion, it was fact
    It is readily available to anyone with half a brain who researches the subject for 10 minutes
    That counts you out

    Like I said, continue on with the idiocy
    "facts" you are unable to duplicate anywhere. personal facts lol. i would continue with the idiocy but the idiot just refused to waste his time to back up his "facts" clown show. apparently you lack the half of brain required to back up any of your "facts" once again lol.

  30. #30

  31. #31

  32. #32
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 4,594
    Betpoints: 4791

    Like I said, Ian Rappaport is the Alex Jones credibility level of sports reporting

    These are 2 links out of 50 that explain everything I have said about this is 100% true and everything kingdom has said is 100% wrong, AS USUAL

    It's sad I have to waste time like this to hold his hand through a simple subject

  33. #33
    PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-30-12
    Posts: 1,038
    Betpoints: 27

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    have you seen Lamar play quarterback in this league?
    I have. Ravens were 3-5 until he became starter, and then they went 6-1 (only loss was at KC in OT) to get into the playoffs. Not sure what more you want from the guy. He definitely had a poor showing in playoffs vs SD, but he's also the youngest qb to ever start in a playoff game. Not a big fan of his passing game, but he's a constant threat with his legs.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/25/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  34. #34
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 5,670
    Betpoints: 2629

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Like I said, Ian Rappaport is the Alex Jones credibility level of sports reporting

    These are 2 links out of 50 that explain everything I have said about this is 100% true and everything kingdom has said is 100% wrong, AS USUAL

    It's sad I have to waste time like this to hold his hand through a simple subject
    and each link contradicts the other. and from said link:

    For those who have been keeping track, all sorts of numbers have been floated around the internet in the past few months, with both sides of the debate picking out the figures they like best to support their argument.

  35. #35
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 4,594
    Betpoints: 4791

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    and each link contradicts the other. and from said link:

    For those who have been keeping track, all sorts of numbers have been floated around the internet in the past few months, with both sides of the debate picking out the figures they like best to support their argument.
    Lol
    Whatever you say
    The reason why different numbers are being floated around is because retarded people who don't understand the subject are spewing out bullshit
    You know, like you

    Keep arguing 2+2=4 with me
    That's about your speed

12 Last
Top