Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think one thing that we can all agree on is that Bell sitting out for an entire season certainly did not help him at all.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

here is the title of the article you linked dumbass: key on may have....

Report: Steelers offer to Le’Veon Bell may have included over $20M in guarantees

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    here is the title of the article you linked dumbass: key on may have....

Report: Steelers offer to Le’Veon Bell may have included over $20M in guarantees
    3 options
    You are trolling me
    You refuse to actually learn how these contracts work
    You are too stupid to learn how these contracts work
    Those are the only 3 possibilities

At this point, I really don't care

Unfricken believable that you are commenting on a sports forum

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

qbs and defense wins not rbs

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

That's too much money for a RB, period. So many idiotic decisions this offseason, overpaying or trading away your best player. Perhaps the best offseason because so much is happening but damn what are some GM's doing?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think one thing that we can all agree on is that Bell sitting out for an entire season certainly did not help him at all.
    ask jamal anderson, larry johnson, terrell davis, and demarco murray how their careers went after a season of over 400 touches. missing the season certainly didn't hurt him.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    3 options
    You are trolling me
    You refuse to actually learn how these contracts work
    You are too stupid to learn how these contracts work
    Those are the only 3 possibilities

At this point, I really don't care

Unfricken believable that you are commenting on a sports forum
    why is it you argue in so many threads maggie? lol troll you. you deserve the troll badge.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    That's too much money for a RB, period. So many idiotic decisions this offseason, overpaying or trading away your best player. Perhaps the best offseason because so much is happening but damn what are some GM's doing?
    Usually would agree, but Bell is a once in a lifetime talent. No one in the league has vision like him. You can normally get a RB on the cheap to do the same thing as a high paid one, but he’s different. Most backs get you what the OLine gives. With receiving being the game changer. Bell can give you yards that just aren’t there for other backs. And he can catch the ball. Good move by the Jets. They suck anyway so worth a shot to build around Darnold and Bell.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    why is it you argue in so many threads maggie? lol troll you. you deserve the troll badge.
    Lol
    Hard to "argue" facts with someone, but that never stops you

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Le’Veon Bell’s no-show at the start of the Jets’ three-day voluntary veteran minicamp Tuesday can be summed up in one word: Disappointing.

Bell’s absence isn’t going to adversely affect his production this season, but there’s real value in being on One Jets Drive with the rest of his new teammates and coaches this week. Adam Gase is trying to establish a new culture, a new mindset, a new belief – a new everything – for a star-crossed franchise pushed to the margins for the past eight years.

Bell, the marquee free-agent acquisition this offseason, will be the centerpiece of Gase’s offense, the weapon that will most help Sam Darnold. So, while it’s unfair to lambast Bell for skipping the start of an optional workout that didn’t actually include offense vs. defense drills, there’s a larger point that shouldn’t be dismissed.

Being here in April matters.

“It’s voluntary,” Gase said of Bell’s absence. “That’s what it is. That’s the CBA. That’s the rules. He was here that first week (of workouts). (We) got a lot of good information that week to him. The good things is having the iPads and things like that helps you. If a guy’s not here, he can keep up on what we’re doing as far as playbook goes.”

This is all true. Gase took the high road, but it’s impossible to believe that he didn’t want his new perennial Pro Bowl running back out there when he got a first chance to work with his players on the field since getting hired three months ago.

“Really for him, he has a pretty good training regimen that he goes through,” Gase said of Bell. “I don’t even remember the last time he had an offseason (like this). It’s been a few years (since) he was going through this kind of stuff. So, he knows how to get his body ready for training camp and the regular season. He’s been doing this for a minute.”

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Bell, Bekham, Bryant, Brown, etc

Just all cancers

Primary Donna's

Non played on a post season team last year, non have a ring, hell 2 didn't even play

How important could they be

D line, o line, QB, coaching

All that matter

Get media whores off team

Nobody sees Belichek win w OL/DL/QB

Belichick no SBs w Moss

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They’re all losers you can’t win with players like that

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Best back in football

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

A possible Le’Veon Bell-Steelers reunion? According to the Jets’ running back, a possible deal that would have sent the former Pittsburgh star back to the Steel City was discussed ahead of Tuesday’s trade deadline.

Speaking on the Uninterrupted “17 Weeks” podcast, Bell said Pittsburgh was among the many teams that inquired about trading for his services.

“I found out through my agent he had talked to the Jets and there were teams like Houston, the Packers, the Kansas City Chiefs and, surprisingly, the Steelers were all in the mix in trying to trade for me,” he said.

First 12