You guys funny

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody knows

Lol still games tomorrow

You guys funny
    As long as Duke wins tonight, I do not think any of the games tomorrow would have any impact on the 1-seeds. Now if Duke chokes tonight, then Tennessee and Michigan State could re-enter the mix.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    OK because you did not mention them at all in post I quoted. If you want to lock Duke in, then seeds could already be settled. Gonzaga + 3 ACC teams.
    Yeah I didn’t mention Duke or UVA. I think most have them as locked in regardless of the result tonight. Personally think the Zags are locked in too.

Comes down to if they wanna give it to UNC over UT or MSU. I think the committee makes it easy and just puts UNC in then puts UT and MSU as 2s in the most favorable region for them.

If you think UT or MSU would have to jump Duke then I’d say your seeds are locked up, yeah. Since Duke is a lock. They are playing for the overall number 1 tonight. Not much difference between 1 and 2s. You still get to play as close to home as possible, usually.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Watching FSU duke the ESPN guy just said

Duke one overall

NCU

Gonzaga

Virginia

What about Tennessee thooo ?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Your logic makes no sense. First off Zags schedule compared to any other team is dogshit. If it came down to UNC or Gonzaga that is also a no brainer. UNC bitchslapped them in the regular season. Gonzaga's only win that means anything the whole fukin season was against Duke and UNC beat that team twice and lost by 1 in a thriller. UNC or any other considered team schedule makes the Zags schedule look like a fukin joke. UNC, Duke, Virginia, Mich St and Kentucky have several wins against top 25 teams, Zags have jack shit. If Zags get a #1 seed it will be an absolute joke.
    You are correct, but are making it way too difficult. Gonzaga as a one, whether they deserve it or not, will probably help increase attendance at the Salt Lake City site. Am I wrong?

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

My best guess is duke , VA, Tennessee and gonzaga. The h2h records of tenn, UNC and zaga will be considered but because UNC beat short handed duke and Gonzaga beat them at full strength may have them ahead. Virginia played devs tough esp. @ duke . and I heard an argument other day maybe it was unde8675309 committee has zags out west by default . Duke will draw in any bracket but 3acc teams is difficult to imagine. If vols win the sec today no way they aren’t a 1

jetsfan2019
    jetsfan2019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

UVA and Duke are set. Gonzaga likely will get the 3rd #1. If Tenn. wins today they get the 4th. If they lose, that opens the door for Mich. State or UNC.

Cuse0323

They would really have to reward the conference tourney to give it to UT. Weren’t even in the conversation before the tourney. Would be jumping a lot of teams just because of these few games. Michigan State would have the regular season and tourney championship in the B1G if they win today and were presumably ahead of UT.

UNC punished for losing a one point game to Duke. Same with UK dropping out because of a close loss to UT. Not sure how it plays out. Gut says three ACC and Zags. The 2s will all play close to home anyway. Really depends on arranging the locations at the end, since you may have 7 deserving teams of a 1.

Just gimme Cuse as an 8/9 so we aren’t lined up against an ACC team early and I’m fine. Bring on the Zags, or MSU.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

But vols beat UK twice...that’s a no brainer. You know you guys may be right we may see 3 acc as 1 seeds but I think Tennessee deserves the last spot even if they lose today because they beat Gonzaga and spent more time as top dog during the season . Duke UNC VA and Tenn

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Watching FSU duke the ESPN guy just said

Duke one overall

NCU

Gonzaga

Virginia

What about Tennessee thooo ?
    Yes those should be the 4 one-seeds and I can't even argue with Duke #1 overall because injuries are considered, and Duke with Zion is a legit #1. As for UNC vs. Tennessee, although "gambling odds" is not a criteria the committee uses, consider that UNC would be around -2.5 over Tenn on a neutral court if the game was played today.

And it really does not matter much because if Tennessee wins Sunday, my guess is that they will make UNC #1 and Tenn #2 in the same region, i.e., ranked 4/5 nationally.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tenn should bump Virg or NC with a win

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tenn should bump Virg or NC with a win
    VA won't get bumped, they lost 2 games during regular season, both vs. team that won ACC and zero vs. everyone else. Duke, VA and Gonzaga are safe. Comes down to UNC vs. Tenn for last one-seed, personally I thing UNC has already done enough to seal the #1 due to similar record vs. better conference, in fact, most legit power ratings you look at rate the Heels SOS top 4 nationally, Tennessee somewhere in 30s.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Well if Tennessee wins today they will have a decision

We find out soon enough now

jetsfan2019

If Tenn wins today no way they dont get a 1 seed.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan2019 View Post
    If Tenn wins today no way they dont get a 1 seed.
    False. Why would they automatically pass UNC? I am not saying it would NOT happen, but hardly a "no way" situation due to strength of schedule. Now you could make a case that Tennessee should bump Gonzaga on paper, but that probably would not happen either with need to put a western team in the West. Yes I know that is not mandatory, but Tennessee is not enough of a high profile team (i.e., put asses in sears) to knock out Gonzaga.

LT Profits

And actually I would love to be wrong and not have it be Gonzaga + 3 ACC teams as one-seeds, because that would give whoever gets bumped from one-line more bracket value.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol wait tell they’re released Jesus lol

jetsfan2019

Auburn trying to make the committees mind up lol.

Cuse0323

No worries on the UT debate. ACC and Zags it is. MSU has too many bad losses so should be just about set in stone. Now just need Cuse for the 8/9 and avoid the ACC trio in their bracket. Perfect.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol wait tell they’re released Jesus lol
    But the guessing is where the FUN is.

jetsfan2019

How many ACC teams get in?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Virginia
    Duke
    Gonzaga
    Michigan St

Cuse0323

Would like to see MSU grab a 1. Should be over the Zags not UNC though. Want MSU as the 1 opposite Cuse at the 8/9 in Columbus OH.

LT Profits

Unfortunately no surprises with the one-seeds. That means I will be hard-pressed not to pick chalky all one-seed Final Four.

First 12