QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you only read it on Reddit and no-where else. It's likely just shills or trolls talking rubbish. That site is over run with paid people working an agenda.

Are you claiming Nitrogen have stolen off you themselves now? If it is just based on anything said on Reddit, I'd take a step back and re-think that for myself.

Anyone else know first hand of Nitrogen stealing off people?
    Have you not been paying attention to anything I've written? I've written specific details of this theft including Nitrogen's specific response. This is not just something I've read on reddit. Or have you perhaps been instructed to cast doubt on my situation by anyone?

Yes, reddit does have shills. However, there are many credible instances other than mine in my opinion. A matter shouldn't be dismissed simply because shills are present. Each post should be judged for itself.

If this were a matter of myself removing my coins myself and falsely blaming it on Nitrogen I would have quit talking about it a long time ago. I would have said "well I tried to falsely blame Nitrogen and they wouldn't fall for it so I'm letting it go". But just the fact that I'm still going on about this should tell everyone that this was not done by myself.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by bettingman6 View Post

Bitcoin is issued by the bitcoin company.

you need to join forces with jjgold... JJ once wanted to telephone Bitcoin's office to see 'what was going on'

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post

Have you not been paying attention to anything I've written? I've written specific details of this theft including Nitrogen's specific response. This is not just something I've read on reddit. Or have you perhaps been instructed to cast doubt on my situation by anyone?

Yes, reddit does have shills. However, there are many credible instances other than mine in my opinion. A matter shouldn't be dismissed simply because shills are present. Each post should be judged for itself.

If this were a matter of myself removing my coins myself and falsely blaming it on Nitrogen I would have quit talking about it a long time ago. I would have said "well I tried to falsely blame Nitrogen and they wouldn't fall for it so I'm letting it go". But just the fact that I'm still going on about this should tell everyone that this was not done by myself.
    We are in a thread discussing a trojan that changes the bitcoin address that you copy/paste.

Sorry if I assumed that is what happened to you.

I see back on page one you did say this;
    I had someone at Nitrogen steal my bitcoins. I opened a complaint here at SBR and Nitrogen gave the IP address of the withdrawal but refused to do anything else. Nothing I could do since I couldn't prove it wasn't me who withdrew the bitcoins.

There are others on reddit who have had the same thing done to them. Someone at Nitrogen is able to see passwords and withdraw coins.
    And sorry if I totally ignored that. Saying Nitro stole off you whilst appearing to also be saying you got caught by this trojan dosnt make much sense. I do tend to drift over silly statements about books stealing when the person obviously does not know that.

Anyway... if you want to continue with your theft conversation, please take it to another thread and don't confuse this useful one about the trojan.

EDIT: Just realized this miscommunication is why you got your knickers in a twist about me suggesting Raiders trac e the 21 cent transactions too.

Raiders and I thought you were posting an address the trojan had hijacked your btc to. Not trying to prove Nitro stole. He was looking for the trojan owner.
    Last edited by Optional; 01-20-19 at 06:23 PM.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We are in a thread discussing a trojan that changes the bitcoin address that you copy/paste.

Sorry if I assumed that is what happened to you.

I see back on page one you did say this;

And sorry if I totally ignored that. Saying Nitro stole off you whilst appearing to also be saying you got caught by this trojan dosnt make much sense. I do tend to drift over silly statements about books stealing when the person obviously does not know that.

Anyway... if you want to continue with your theft conversation, please take it to another thread and don't confuse this useful one about the trojan.

EDIT: Just realized this miscommunication is why you got your knickers in a twist about me suggesting Raiders trac e the 21 cent transactions too.

Raiders and I thought you were posting an address the trojan had hijacked your btc to. Not trying to prove Nitro stole. He was looking for the trojan owner.
    Thanks for the explanation. I was going by the subject title when I introduced my situation.

It's all good.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Thanks for the explanation. I was going by the subject title when I introduced my situation.

It's all good.

I realized the thread title alone may have been the problem after typing that too.

I don't really know what to do as far as tracing bitcoin scammers. Hopefully Raiders will have a look at that address for clues.

And obviously I cant know for sure, but personally think you should be "fairly" confident Nitro did not steal off you or cover up an employee stealing. There has to be another explanation I think.

First 123