2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    relax bro

we were just fukkin around
    So was I bro!! Lol. I thought was obvious, I’m not nearly that conceded and no problem w jokes. I liked it. Good thread.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

posting is serious business

give us a winner today

2daBank

Only one person in whole thread needed to be put in place. Rest was all good fun!!

2daBank

posting is serious business

give us a winner today
    It baseball so I can give you a set of games I think will turn a profit, picking just one that actually gonna win little tougher! Lol.

I’m on

Reds +112
    Jays +168 and under 7
    Nats +115
    Atl-115

Balty rl +105

RudyRuetigger

ok nationals then since its the day game

2daBank

ok nationals then since its the day game
    Imo that definately a plus money coin flip. I’d kill to find some ppl who would give me +115 calling heads or tails!

Only spot I feel like Mets have a advantage is in the pen. Starters both great and bout even, case could be made Thor slightly better but not enough to matter. I’d give nats bats a slight edge but again pretty even so far this season, nats w higher slug but Mets w little better average and obp. Nats guys have hit Thor better than muts have hit stras. Rendon has punished Thor. Despite the muts pen advantage I feel like nats pen certainly better than the early season numbers so bout time they get a few decent efforts from them.

Ultimately I liked the muts the 1st series cause they were getting the plus money, now that has flipped so value w nats. Home field overrated imo,

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Banker you should feel honored by this thread. Look at all the replies. I disappear, then reigle wonders where I’m at, Rudy chimes in and that’s about it.

You are a big deal pal. I still remember the days when it was you, Shari, and THE PROFIT. I think that was his name? Late nights in PT were fun back then. Now everything gets salooned. Still wonder what happened to him. Southern guy who liked booze and women. May be dead.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Banker always been one of my favorite posters.

Only move I didn’t like was when he made friends with toutboy shooter.

Not a good look.

But we forget and forgive

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Banker you should feel honored by this thread. Look at all the replies. I disappear, then reigle wonders where I’m at, Rudy chimes in and that’s about it.

You are a big deal pal. I still remember the days when it was you, Shari, and THE PROFIT. I think that was his name? Late nights in PT were fun back then. Now everything gets salooned. Still wonder what happened to him. Southern guy who liked booze and women. May be dead.
    Super honored, think I made that clear. I was little hesitant to go back and read it all cause really thought be some more hate!! Lol. Made me feel all warm and tingly inside!

Yea we had some fun talks late night back then. I was pretty much fresh out the joint back then and shared all kinds of my traveling to all the hoods from Houston to Juarez, to Cali to score cheap weed in quantity and bring back to the Lou stories!!

Always tailing shari’s Aussie open and the other major that was on late night tennis plays. I had such a crush on Shari!! My now ex-wife would be so jelly when I’d tell her bout Shari!! Lol. She was sooo bloody cool!! There were lot of cool posters to chop it up w, still plenty around. Even goat milk would be around in those days I think.

I missed you when you were gone pal!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-04-19 at 11:51 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Banker always been one of my favorite posters.

Only move I didn’t like was when he made friends with toutboy shooter.

Not a good look.

But we forget and forgive
    Lol. I dunno wtf it is, I can’t help it I like shooter!! Obviously a major flaw but what can I say, I’ve picked a bunch of terrible friends over the years!! Lol.

Feeling is mutual pal!
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Imo that definately a plus money coin flip. I’d kill to find some ppl who would give me +115 calling heads or tails!

Only spot I feel like Mets have a advantage is in the pen. Starters both great and bout even, case could be made Thor slightly better but not enough to matter. I’d give nats bats a slight edge but again pretty even so far this season, nats w higher slug but Mets w little better average and obp. Nats guys have hit Thor better than muts have hit stras. Rendon has punished Thor. Despite the muts pen advantage I feel like nats pen certainly better than the early season numbers so bout time they get a few decent efforts from them.

Ultimately I liked the muts the 1st series cause they were getting the plus money, now that has flipped so value w nats. Home field overrated imo,
    No need for a long write up. Just admit you're fading Morino (like the rest of the forum)!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    No need for a long write up. Just admit you're fading Morino (like the rest of the forum)!
    Lmao. There only been 1 poster ever I honest to god faded blindly. That would be the one and only seaweed! Miss that guy, never seen anyone miss so often usually on big chalk too!! Guy was greatest asset the forum has ever had!!

I played nats before even saw he was on muts, no influence in my choice.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Lol don’t make me say it........anyways his know it all act has grown old, he posts way too many losers to act like he does
    never knew this guy was such a douche. only seen him post here and there but damn what a loser. somehow he had a lot to say in this thread.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    funniest post in the thread. your absence created a funny thread banker

RudyRuetigger

bro i actually care about everyone

even democrats like brocklanders

RudyRuetigger

even democrats like brocklanders and greaser

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    never knew this guy was such a douche. only seen him post here and there but damn what a loser. somehow he had a lot to say in this thread.
    Only time I’ve ever seen him is in my threads w the same clown bs he was spewing here. He been popping up in my season long nfl threads for years, I verbally destroy him and he crawls back in his hole, rinse and repeat. Guess he thought since I wasn’t around it would slide, or maybe he so stupid he thought others would agree!! Lol.

Over the years I’ve picked up a little banker fan club w 5 or 6 mental midgets like him who come out during full moons or whenever I have a bad day to let me know how they feel. You know, the type who get walked all over in life and never have the stones to say a word. Funny how the interweb empowers them. Lol

2daBank

Not sure I ever been more wrong about a poster than you pal. Damn I used to go at it with you and dawgy. Turns out I’m a big fan of ya both!! Lol

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Lol this is hilarious......u stand up for yourself bro.....we r proud of u

2daBank

Lol this is hilarious......u stand up for yourself bro.....we r proud of u
    Who is “we”. This thread is bunch of good dudes and one disrespectful low life nobody.

Rbyrne

and for the record u got it all wrong about me........u prob like me if u met me in person i just like giving u a hard time bcuz ur a know it all just admit it im sure its not first time someone called u Mr. Know It All

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

At the risk of sounding JJ Goldish...

Tremendous thread here.

Banker well loved by most.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I know you do. It’s appreciated, though some fools deserve no more chances like the reporting queen himself.

2daBank

and for the record u got it all wrong about me........u prob like me if u met me in person i just like giving u a hard time bcuz ur a know it all just admit it im sure its not first time someone called u Mr. Know It All
    I don’t like disrespectful cowards. Of course I have no doubt none that punk talk comes out in person.

There is a very big distinctive line between giving someone shit (which I’m all for and half the ppl did to me in a fun, funny manner in this thread! ) and talking in a rude disrespectful manner that would have you in a fight face to face. I’ll take a ass whipping if someone can give it way before I’d let anyone talk to me in that fashion.,

The fact I have a opinion on the events I bet hardly makes me a know it all. Start of any running thread I’ve ever made pretty much opens w me sayin something along the lines of I don’t have a crystal ball, I don’t think anyone should blindly tail me, and in fact I don’t know it all.,

imo this place is supposed to be about sharing incite and hopefully letting others in on how you look at a game cause we all have different ways of going about it and I for one enjoy learning things from others so I make a effort to hopefully share things others may not have seen., sometimes I’m right sometimes I’m not but for me the process is what I enjoy, I enjoy talking about it, and enjoy hearing others opinions and ideals whether I agree or not. Some would say that makes me a valuable member of the forum, you say it makes me a know it all.

Easy solution would be why even open my threads or read my post then? Better yet start your own thread and contribute something other than nonsense that has never helped anyone make a desicion on what to play. After all that kinda the point of this place is it not???

Prove I’m wrong about you by carrying yourself in a way that makes you a asset.

Rbyrne

im sure u dont remember but when i first joined this forum i tried to convince u on a play and u played the other side.....i won and u lost and then after the game u said i dont care i would still make the same play so since then i never been a fan of yours......you just came off as a know it all to me....i was like damn he not even going to admit he was wrong....ive met people like u so i get it...your set in ur ways and ur the guy that has a solution or a loop hole to every problem in life right? yes u r and ur sitting there smiling with a grin on ur face bcuz ur like damn hes right

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who is “we”. This thread is bunch of good dudes and one disrespectful low life nobody.
    guys with low self esteem always have issues with the confidence of others they can't emulate. and he made it clear by your posting style he made certain assumptions about you that made him think of you as "a know it all ...." whatever that meant. and hits you with the " you would prob like me in person" lol. clown.

Rbyrne

kingdom Lmao never even heard of u.....u dont know what a Mr. Know it all is then idk wat to tell u holla at me when u graduate high school

Rbyrne

i live on the east coast Kingdom so anytime anywhere anyplace (thats within a reasonable distance lol) let me know

2daBank

im sure u dont remember but when i first joined this forum i tried to convince u on a play and u played the other side.....i won and u lost and then after the game u said i dont care i would still make the same play so since then i never been a fan of yours......you just came off as a know it all to me....i was like damn he not even going to admit he was wrong....ive met people like u so i get it...your set in ur ways and ur the guy that has a solution or a loop hole to every problem in life right? yes u r and ur sitting there smiling with a grin on ur face bcuz ur like damn hes right
    Lmao. You got shit pretty backwards. I’m incredibly open minded and have incorporated a ton of things into my capping I have learned from other guys round here and another place.

Of course I don’t remember, all my threads have always encouraged discussion more than me just posting a play and acting as if anyone should just follow it. So I’ve had a million conversations w guys about games where we disagree and not once have i ever acted cocky or rude about it as if I know any more than the next guy wtf the outcome gonna be.

Sure I’m confident my approach is sound because I’ve spent a lot of time figuring out what works best for myself. I’m also a incredibly harsh grader of myself after the fact. Sometimes I feel I made mistakes, quite often I do come to the conclusion that i would indeed make the same play ovsr and over again. Right/wrong far as outcome has never been a good indicator of whether or not it was a good or bad play which is a mistake I think lots of ppl make. Good plays doesn’t mean they win any particular game and bad plays cash all the time. they random sporting events where anything can happen, the idea is to make plays you feel win more often than the odds suggest as many times as you can.

Only time I’ve ever dismissed anyone like you saying is when guys come back and gloat they were “right”, I don’t do that in my own threads to anyone I disagree w before the game and have said 100x I have no use for after the fact I told you so’s as it accomplishes nothing moving forward!! Sounds like The fact my side happened to lose made you feel entitled to a “I was wrong you were right”, your not. When I make what I felt was a bad play i own it, when a play loses but I still feel was the higher percentage side of course I’d make the play again. We all wrong at this shit all the time, I put a great deal of time and energy into threads I start so forgive me if I don’t feel the need to pat someone on the back for “being right”, act like it isn’t a new experience, be grateful the ball bounced your way that day, and move on like I do when I’m correct.

Freaking unreal you been a trolling clown for years cause you felt slighted cause you didn’t get your atta boy!! Think bout that for a second!!

That’s all I got., either except it and start acting like a decent human or continue not contributing shit, either wAy I don’t care.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

Fuk off

2daBank

What a start for the fighting O’s!!

RudyRuetigger

good call on nats

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good work

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

F is this?

I'm not reading this novel bro

2daBank

Glad they won, I didn’t do much, price dictates who I play, I’d have played Mets as dogs too, did in Washington. Just lucky team they dogging been winning these games between them. Flipping coins at plus money!!

This reds game I actually think they slightly better than a coin flip and dogs. Dunno wtf they thinkin w that 1. Better lineup, starters debatable but think reds has more upside. Better pen.

First ... 56789 Last