LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Parlay Colts and Rams ML. Locked in to win

Go all in on Colts ML @ +185. Or if you want more value Parlay the Colts and Rams ML @ +270

you can thank me later.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Colts lose. Don't even bother watching.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Colts lose. No one will be thanking you.

LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I have been following the Chiefs a long time. This game is a classic thriller and smells of an upset. The chiefs played and lost to Rams, Patriots, Chargers, Seahawks. All playoff teams and granted all except the Chargers were on the road. So far in the Playoffs the experienced QB has won every game. (Foles over Trubisky)(Rivers over Jackson)((Luck over Watson) only exception Prescot over Wilson. But the Cowboys were a better team

with the loss of Watkins and Hunt, the offense isn’t the same. The colts will be running it and with the chiefs last place secondary defense, Luck will be able to throw some dee balls for receptions. The colts are the worse matchup for the Chiefs. It will be a close game going back and forth and low scoring I believe, exactly what the Colts want.

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyProphet View Post
    I have been following the Chiefs a long time. This game is a classic thriller and smells of an upset. The chiefs played and lost to Rams, Patriots, Chargers, Seahawks. All playoff teams and granted all except the Chargers were on the road. So far in the Playoffs the experienced QB has won every game. (Foles over Trubisky)(Rivers over Jackson)((Luck over Watson) only exception Prescot over Wilson. But the Cowboys were a better team

with the loss of Watkins and Hunt, the offense isn’t the same. The colts will be running it and with the chiefs last place secondary defense, Luck will be able to throw some dee balls for receptions. The colts are the worse matchup for the Chiefs. It will be a close game going back and forth and low scoring I believe, exactly what the Colts want.
    So the Chiefs have a bad secondary, the Colts will hit some deep balls, the Chiefs have the best offense in the league, and it will be a low scoring game.

Just stop.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3558

Watkins is active.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10453

I would feel better with the Colts spread, should be a decent game but the Chiefs 31st ranked passing defense leaves the door open late

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I have been following the Chiefs a long time. This game is a classic thriller and smells of an upset. The chiefs played and lost to Rams, Patriots, Chargers, Seahawks. All playoff teams and granted all except the Chargers were on the road.
    and the colts played and lost to the jets, bengals, and jags, all non-playoff teams