scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

alabama college basketball tonight

anyone thinks they come in bummed out and hungover from the football letdown. might try the under.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

wow what a bad beat for anyone holding a bama +6.5 ticket tonight

LSU up 9 with :10 left. guy misses the free throw and bama guy rebounds it. takes off to midcourt and just stops and dribbles out the game. never have i seen the trailing team hold the basketball for the last possession in a game that wasnt a blowout. actually i cant remember the last time i saw a college losing team dribble out the time

wow

scot4

i should have known. liked the under in the football game also. wasnt even close. just started thinking how the rest of the teams respond when the national championship goes against their alma mater.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    i should have known. liked the under in the football game also. wasnt even close. just started thinking how the rest of the teams respond when the national championship goes against their alma mater.
    I’d actually have thought if bama won it might be worse thinking the kids partied all night celebrating.,

to tell ya the truth I was far more worried about a letdown after beating uk Saturday.

Don’t think either came into play here, ultimately LSU won cause they shot lights out from 3 and surprisingly held their own on the boards basically even and only allowing few more offensive boards than they got. In the end I didn’t see any ill effects for bama, LSU just played well and shot way above typical from deep.

scot4

2dabank absolutely spot on. i did look at some other things and just felt 145 was more like it. just figured the kids partied regardless then u have the bummer of the loss but ur right imagine most shut it down early. sort of like i felt after watching tennessee destroy misssouri. still getting used to missouri in sec but love conference play although we have no real rivals.