Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    do you know what beef is?
    Beef will have you prayin to God, move ya kids, have ya hidin ya mom

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I remember Miri miss that guy.. Wonder where he is today? Sanity you know I love ya man don't get offended by my posts.. Just messing with ya..
    That's what you say but I kind of feel like you're a backstabber & if it ever came down to it -- I wouldn't trust you.

This is why we can't have nice things. Right wing, religious, folks like us should be on better terms. Instead we delude ourselves into thinking "our brothers loss is our gain".

If pedophiles, dictators and evil villains can cooperate, coordinate and work together, why can't we? Cuz we're stupid. We get out-hustled and out-worked always. Its pretty sad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    That's what you say but I kind of feel like you're a backstabber & if it ever came down to it -- I wouldn't trust you.

This is why we can't have nice things. Right wing, religious, folks like us should be on better terms. Instead we delude ourselves into thinking "our brothers loss is our gain".

If pedophiles, dictators and evil villains can cooperate, coordinate and work together, why can't we? Cuz we're stupid. We get out-hustled and out-worked always. Its pretty sad.
    Sorry you feel that way Sanity and sorry we crossed.. Oh well I tried.. Peace anyways and good luck to you in life..

We don't have to speak ever again. I'm ok with that. It happens.. Bye.

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

who actually buy into this bull shit. chicks weight 115 with gloves on? i can let them hit me clean 3 times with gloves on and still standing.

First 123