BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

lol, NOLA defense will shut down all run game. It just QB and WR.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Armstead should be back.
    Armstead has a torn pec. How much he can play through that is yet to be seen. His last game playing through it, he didn't play in the second half. But Payton knows what to do to keep Brees safe. If Armstead can't play all game, there is another plan in place.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    lol, NOLA defense will shut down all run game. It just QB and WR.
    What?

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    4/2

The eagles were smashed there last time. My pick is not based on this result today. My pick is based on the play of the Philly d. They are fast. The saints never lose in the dome but I can't fade foles . The saints are declining. They peaked 6 weeks ago. Philly is well coached. They will be ready.
    Umm where did you get the Eagles +9 at +330?? 🤔

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Tough to bet against the Saints this year at home.. Good luck Philly backers.. All you got is that IT factor and a bit of luck riding behind you in this game.. I like Saints and Brees on that fast turf.. Saints have a good defense this year as well..

Philly may just get spanked in this game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

their offensive line is playing great.. wouldn't even be remotely surprised here

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

I’ve already loaded up over 2K on saints money line with more to come, good luck to you.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

4/2

The eagles were smashed there last time. My pick is not based on this result today. My pick is based on the play of the Philly d. They are fast. The saints never lose in the dome but I can't fade foles . The saints are declining. They peaked 6 weeks ago. Philly is well coached. They will be ready.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Ur picks are so predictable lol. Smh. Saints ain’t losing. When u crush a team 45-7 in an nfl game that means a lot, it means u own their soul. And every player on that field knows that. Eagles will be scared as fukk.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No way would I lay with the chiefs. Kc only defensive strength rushing the passer but colts oline been incredible. Luck will slice and dice while Mack will run thru all those pathetic tackling kc defenders!! I dunno if colts win but I wouldn’t lay more than 3 against them!

Agree saints gonna beat the eagles down!!

I like chargers but don’t like the forecast for 3-4 inches of snow during game..

I’m torn on the boys/rams. I believe Dallas can play w them but so hard to trust dallas on road.
    Name one star player on the colts outside of luck and Hilton. Told y’all Ebron would revert to the drop loser he is. Seen it first hand many years in cold weather games. He can’t catch. Mack? He’s been good for 4 weeks in his CAREER. Now all the sudden he’s gonna shred KC in aarowhead in the most important game of Andy Reid’s career? Leonard is a rookie, meaning nerves are in play, which they were. KC has been there year after year. An offensive line isn’t gonna win a football game in January on the road in the toughest stadium in the world. Colts are straight garbage. They got here on heart, and their lack of talent and stars was their downfall. Next.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Better shot here then with the Chargers but still long.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

If Fred says so, that's my bet, tail'n fred, that Cowboys game went just like he said, I doubted before but no fu***n' more, I am a believer!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ballzy call LB. +9 might cover... but ML??? Wow.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    Per Warren Sharp on ESPN.

Philadelphia's defensive problem is their secondary, but the Bears are not able to take an advantage of that.

Do you think Brees can just like he did the first time around?

I'm betting on it.

That Parkey fuker missing that kick cost me winning $1,500.

I'm betting that on New Orleans to kill the Eagles once again.
    Soooo...yer bettin' fer revenge!?! K...

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Who knows, but I don’t like this declining angle. Good teams come into the season with goals. They come out to prove they are the best. Then they do so and play great all season long, even enough to secure home field advantage. A let-up is natural. They reset their goals come post season and are ready again to show just how good they are - with home field advantage, but go ahead take your grinder team. It’s almost like pitchers, one has already proven they have more stuff...who you gonna trust in a big game? Who you gonna more readily give the big contract to? The one with the talent. Saints have proven they have the talent and just as much tenacity and drive, with two great leaders. Anyway enough of this declining stuff. That’s what people were saying last year of the eagles.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    If Fred says so, that's my bet, tail'n fred, that Cowboys game went just like he said, I doubted before but no fu***n' more, I am a believer!
    Tail at your own risk but this is my "Greed Is Good" parlay special. Buying and selling points at 5D

Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Pending 1/13/19 1:05pm NFL Football 305 Los Angeles Chargers/New England Patriots Under 50˝ -166*
    Pending 1/13/19 4:40pm NFL Football 307 Philadelphia Eagles/New Orleans Saints Over 53˝ +112*
    Pending 1/13/19 9:35pm NBA Basketball 594 Los Angeles Lakers Over 113˝ -110* vs Cleveland Cavaliers

$40 pays $221

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Who knows, but I don’t like this declining angle. Good teams come into the season with goals. They come out to prove they are the best. Then they do so and play great all season long, even enough to secure home field advantage. A let-up is natural. They reset their goals come post season and are ready again to show just how good they are - with home field advantage, but go ahead take your grinder team. It’s almost like pitchers, one has already proven they have more stuff...who you gonna trust in a big game? Who you gonna more readily give the big contract to? The one with the talent. Saints have proven they have the talent and just as much tenacity and drive, with two great leaders. Anyway enough of this declining stuff. That’s what people were saying last year of the eagles.
    Clayton Kershaw might bust up that analogy all by himself?

Overall its hard to get too excited about the wildcard round teams against the rested teams. No wildcard round team has made the SB in 5 years. That says it all. The Colts for instance....just ran out of gas after basically playing playoff games every week after their Jax loss. Some teams just get hot and override that. Philly? Who knows, but I really like the Over here! The Eagles secondary is better then they were last time in New Orleans, but they will still get torched. Foles + 2 quality TEs, Jeffery, Tate, Aguilar, and Sproles equals points....win or lose.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Good luck today LB. Tough one here. Was surprised Chicago had the game plan they did & didn’t take more shots down the field. Obviously Saints will. Although I can’t stand Payton and shocked he’d revert to the whole bring cash to the locker room bullshit after the whole bounty payout crap, they are just a tough beat at home. Hoping you’re right once again
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Name one star player on the colts outside of luck and Hilton. Told y’all Ebron would revert to the drop loser he is. Seen it first hand many years in cold weather games. He can’t catch. Mack? He’s been good for 4 weeks in his CAREER. Now all the sudden he’s gonna shred KC in aarowhead in the most important game of Andy Reid’s career? Leonard is a rookie, meaning nerves are in play, which they were. KC has been there year after year. An offensive line isn’t gonna win a football game in January on the road in the toughest stadium in the world. Colts are straight garbage. They got here on heart, and their lack of talent and stars was their downfall. Next.
    First team to have 2 rookies make the All-Pro team since the 65 Bears. They do need more speed. TY Hilton was about 80% so they were really limited. Still though....young team with 9 draft picks next year and $120 mil under the cap. Give us Antonio Brown and the best pass rusher and corner in free agency and we'll see Mahomes in the playoffs next year!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Eagles are winning today.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Eagles are winning today.
    Time clock punching square from Lower Merion hopes you’re right

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Time clock punching square from Lower Merion hopes you’re right
    Buddy your not a G. I've seen u.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Saints best team left in the playoffs - eagles going get crush by 17 plus points -
    I dont see this game close turn off the tv at half time blow out not even close, this is like a elite 8 match up of #1 vs #15 Cinderella team

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LB my major concern here is the NFL’s announcing of next weeks schedule. You know they want a Saints / Rams 1st game. No way they want Philly to play in LA at 1230 local time. Ratings horrible

bettingman6
    bettingman6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

I have Eagles +8. Didn't realize the line had now moved up. I wish I had waited.

Anyway, I don't like it when lakerboy bets the same way I do. Lakerboy seems like a good person to fade.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Eagles ml is like play of the yr

bettingman6
    bettingman6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

The line is currently 8.5 points at some places and 9 points at others. The OP is actually correct about the line. http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds...3-19/time/1640

Anyway, line movements are extremely unpredictable.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wild bet

Good luck pal

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

4/2

You’re made for these fades. Thanks.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Ur picks are so predictable lol. Smh. Saints ain’t losing. When u crush a team 45-7 in an nfl game that means a lot, it means u own their soul. And every player on that field knows that. Eagles will be scared as fukk.
    Scared as fukk is as laughable as you claiming they would be scared as fukk in the Super Bowl under the lights and you're whole premise was because Jay Ajayi fumbled on the first play of the game against Atlanta, while completely dismissing the 38-7 beatdown they put on the Vikings after that.

31-28 Birds.

Enjoy and good luck to you sir.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

So far, so good, Laker. Can't believe how fired up the Eagles are.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

This is a lock

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

nice win lb

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888