SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Oregon Ducks -1 some info I found on this Game I am wagering on

The Oregon Ducks should be highly motivated for a win in this Redbox Bowl at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California Monday afternoon. They were upset as 7-point favorites by Boise State last year in their bowl game and haven’t won a bowl game since making the four-team playoff in 2014. But we have to give them a break because Willie Taggart left for Florida State at the end of last season, and they clearly didn’t want to be there.

Oregon players love first-year head coach Mario Cristobal. He did coach them as an interim last year, but clearly couldn’t get his players to focus with all that was going on with the Taggart situation. They will be focused now with a lot more security heading into this bowl game. And simply put, they are the better team and should handle Michigan State.

I like the fight Oregon showed down the stretch. They won three of their final four games with their only loss coming 25-32 at Utah. Their three wins came by a combined 63 points, or by an average of 21 points per game. And they got good news with QB Justin Herbert announcing he’d stay around for his senior season.

Herbert is one of the best quarterbacks in the country. He is completing 60% of his passes for 2,985 yards with a 28-to-8 TD/INT ratio this season. He leads an Oregon offense that scores 37.2 points per game this season. And the Ducks have an improved defense as they give up just 390 yards per game this year. It has been their best defense in quite some time.

Michigan State has one of the worst offenses of all the Power 5 teams. The Spartans only score 19.7 points per game this season. They were dreadful down the stretch offensively. They scored 6 points against Ohio State, 6 points against Nebraska and 14 against Rutgers in their final three games of the year. Those numbers are very concerning, and it means they will have to play a perfect game to win against Oregon while needing every break to go their way. While they have a great defense, I simply don’t trust their offense to move the ball and score points. They were held to 24 points or fewer in eight consecutive games to close out the year.

Plays against all teams where the line is +3 to -3 (Michigan State ) – after going under the total by 35 or more points total in their last three games, winning between 51% and 60% of their games on the season are 26-7 (78.8%) ATS over the last 10 seasons.

Oregon is 46-24 ATS in its last 70 games with a line of +3 to -3. The Ducks are 28-14 ATS in their last 42 games when playing with two or more weeks of rest. Oregon is 41-13 ATS in its last 54 games after allowing 3 points or less in the first half of last game. The Spartans are 2-7 ATS in their last nine vs. Pac-12 opponents. Michigan State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games following a win.

These are the reasons I'm hitting Oregon today

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

good luck

dawgy on them as well

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Justin Layne is one of Michigan’s better players. Plays both ways at times..... he’s sitting. Oregon wins big.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Justin Layne is one of Michigan’s better players. Plays both ways at times..... he’s sitting. Oregon wins big.
    michigan played florida bro

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I'm begging to worry here

Everyone on DUCKS
    Gl Harry

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

60% completion in college is dog shit. Heard he coming back to school next year which prob saving some team for making a mistake drafting this kid. I don’t watch much ducks but he doesn’t look all that impressive to me when I do.

Sparty has a great track record in bowls when not playing bama! Just don’t think I could go against them as dogs as their coach has them prepared for every bowl game.

I’m passing but think wrong team favored here. Good news for you is I suck at bowls! Gl buddy

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I'm begging to worry here

Everyone on DUCKS
    Gl Harry
    i agree bro

Brutus84

Y’all knew what I meant. I live here. Ohio State fan. I don’t like either team. UofM. State. Same thing. Both teams trash.

Brutus84

State is favored now. Not liking that at all.

firedawg

Rudy I might buy out

I smell a rat

2daBank

Football a team sport. Sparty has players on the defensive side. I Can’t go against Dantonio when he has all this time to prepare.

2daBank

State is favored now. Not liking that at all.
    Told ya wrong team “was” favored. Guess somebody agreed w me! Lol

firedawg

I'm gonna stick it out
    But not comfortable

RudyRuetigger

ive seen this too many times where it jumps

i like oregon more if its MSU -1.5 to close

firedawg

Oregon +105 at Youwager

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

pac 12 < big ten

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Would never feel comfortable betting on a team that can only score 14 against Rutgers. B1G already exposed. Oregon or nothing here. I’ll of course be on nothing.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Good luck Harry I’m on em too and the lines moved against us but Phuck it game on

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Would never feel comfortable betting on a team that can only score 14 against Rutgers. B1G already exposed. Oregon or nothing here. I’ll of course be on nothing.
    You think the pac is any better? Bet they would score more points if they played in that conf!! Plus Sparty dealt w tons of injuries on offense, should be healthy now., im with you here tho. No bet for me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    pac 12 < big ten
    Both suck. You gonna use this logic against osu?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

oregon +7.5 teaser. lock

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ive seen this too many times where it jumps

i like oregon more if its MSU -1.5 to close
    I almost never play a team who opens as dogs and closes as favs, unless of course I bet early and didn’t know that was gonna happen. I’ll often hedge out and take my small profit when that does happen w a game I’m on. Someone told me a long time ago he trust the books opinion of who should be favs much more than the money that decided otherwise. Made sense to me so kinda stuck.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You think the pac is any better? Bet they would score more points if they played in that conf!! Plus Sparty dealt w tons of injuries on offense, should be healthy now., im with you here tho. No bet for me.
    Both definitely suck but Oregon would score more than 14 and 6 against Buttgers and Nebraska. MSU D will have to be lights out. It’s possible. Would rather be on the better offense here.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Gl Harry I’ll be sitting this one out

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Both suck. You gonna use this logic against osu?
    yes

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This is a good pick, i am on it for 3%. I got Oregon monyline at -103.

Michigan St has no good quarter back. Their best player in the defense is sitting out for NFL.

Oregon seniors who are going to NFL are all playing this game instead of sitting out.

Oregon wins this easy