Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ray Rice vs Kareem Hunt Celebrity Boxing Match

Who would you take?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Ray Rice in a boxing match. Hunt in a Friday Nights Sissy fights kickboxing match.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Dudes hit back, they like hitting chicks.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Hunt in a kickboxing match.

But ray clearly knocked his girl out cold and Kareem couldn’t finish with multiple shots so I’ll take rice

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

You guys saying Hunt in a kick boxing match I get the pun but he looked like a bitch the whole video. Ray Rice had a ruthless hook granted it was a woman but he put another human unconscious not moving. That is very very hard to do.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    You guys saying Hunt in a kick boxing match I get the pun but he looked like a bitch the whole video. Ray Rice had a ruthless hook granted it was a woman but he put another human unconscious not moving. That is very very hard to do.
    Not hard at all. My straight right has put all kinds of men out cold. Bunch of jaws wired shut when they woke up. My fav saying used to be I’m gonna make this Mfer eat turkey through a tube

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not hard at all. My straight right has put all kinds of men out cold. Bunch of jaws wired shut when they woke up. My fav saying used to be I’m gonna make this Mfer eat turkey through a tube
    Ko's and broken jaws ive seen people at least looked like they were breathing. That Rice video they looked they were dragging a stiff of that elevator. Never knocked anybody out but mostly everyone i fought were tough good fighters. Def got my ass whooped a couple times. I tell people u aint a man if u havent ever had your ass beat.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Ko's and broken jaws ive seen people at least looked like they were breathing. That Rice video they looked they were dragging a stiff of that elevator. Never knocked anybody out but mostly everyone i fought were tough good fighters. Def got my ass whooped a couple times. I tell people u aint a man if u havent ever had your ass beat.
    Oh yea I’ve got my ass whipped a few times for sure.. never think anyone felt real great after but would def say I lost. Been knocked out cold once w boxing gloves but I was up basically soon as I hit the ground.

I always fought big tough mf’ers, don’t even like fighting smaller guys, I like the guys who think they gonna win not the ones smart enough to play defense instead of offense! I’m one bad counter punching Mfer!!

I remember once going to fight a dude I’d heard lot about I just wanted to get it over so I walk up on him and flick a cig right over his head and was right behind it with biggest straight right I had, made his eyes move just enough and plow, game over., dirty? Maybe, effective? Ya damn right!! lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rice

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Both of them pissed their careers away. They are both flat out stupid.