thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auburn

19-23 in CFB and 2-2 in bowls.

I think the value is with Auburn here. Auburn had a disappointing season but their only bad loss was to Tennessee in a game they nearly won despite losing the turnover badly. Auburn should be motivated since they were embarrassed last year and lost their last 2 bowl games, Stidham and other players will want to make a good impression for the draft. Auburn should have a significant advantage on the offensive and defensive line, Purdue's best defensive linemen by far, Neal, is out, and Auburn's defensive line is completely healthy for the first time since the beginning of the year. Purdue struggled against physical teams like Minnesota and Wisconsin.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

i was looking over the game... but seeing the big 10s recent record in bowl games plus auburn is 1-4 in bowls under current coach i decided to lay off this game completely

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Purdue it is! Thanks thermuflu!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

un freaking real man.....

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    un freaking real man.....
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    i was looking over the game... but seeing the big 10s recent record in bowl games plus auburn is 1-4 in bowls under current coach i decided to lay off this game completely
    There's no doubt some trends point Purdue's way. I think Auburn will be motivated here though, they were embarrassed in the bowl game last year, and Stidham and other Auburn players know this is an important game to impress scouts. Purdue really doesn't have any good victories besides the win over a flat Ohio State team and Brahm's teams are never consistent defensively. I think Auburn's struggles this year were exaggerated, they only have 1 bad loss, they could have easily beaten LSU and Washington.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Fuk off

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Fuk off
    Not that I care but Truth be told I already liked Purdue pal. Now I just like them more.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Councilor Thermuflu, I never got a participation trophy when I was a little kid. Can I sue the little league now?

Ty

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Lmfao “Thermuflu” still laughing 30 seconds later.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Thank you Seaweed 2.0

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Oh boy...... this is scary I live here in West Lafayette and I actually really love auburn here too FML

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Fuk

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Took them last night.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Auburn offense is nauseating. Every first down is a monumental achievement. Although purdue defense is like tissue paper

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

purdue has tyler at the game they will win because of him #tylerstrong

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

19-23 in CFB and 2-2 in bowls.

I think the value is with Auburn here. Auburn had a disappointing season but their only bad loss was to Tennessee in a game they nearly won despite losing the turnover badly. Auburn should be motivated since they were embarrassed last year and lost their last 2 bowl games, Stidham and other players will want to make a good impression for the draft. Auburn should have a significant advantage on the offensive and defensive line, Purdue's best defensive linemen by far, Neal, is out, and Auburn's defensive line is completely healthy for the first time since the beginning of the year. Purdue struggled against physical teams like Minnesota and Wisconsin.
    Very tough game for me to bet before it kicks, because if the Tigers just play half assed? They smoke Purdue. Crush the number.

But if they don’t give a shit? Then it could be the ‘16 Sugar and ‘17 Peach bowls all over again. So I'm going to wait, watch the start of the game. If the Tigers came to play it will be obvious early on. Then I’ll get on them live and possibly on the half time line too.

Good luck on your Tigers bet.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

This line stinks

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Good luck today Thermuflu, although I’m on the other side of the Auburn game.

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I think Auburn wins. I know the cool trendy against the grain pick is Purdue, but they just lost to Minnesota 42-10...also lost to Eastern Washington and now they are missing their best DE, their best asset is the passing game and Auburn is best against the pass. So good luck with the worse team, hope the 3 points makes you feel better about your pick.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by kufan11 View Post
    I think Auburn wins. I know the cool trendy against the grain pick is Purdue, but they just lost to Minnesota 42-10...also lost to Eastern Washington and now they are missing their best DE, their best asset is the passing game and Auburn is best against the pass. So good luck with the worse team, hope the 3 points makes you feel better about your pick.
    I agree with all you said. Purdue is not a good defensive team at all. Stidham could easily end his career at Auburn on a high note picking apart their awful secondary.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Like auburn here. Bol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I agree with all you said. Purdue is not a good defensive team at all. Stidham could easily end his career at Auburn on a high note picking apart their awful secondary.
    Don’t forget when you play tigers you not only taking a team known not to show up but you also on same side as legendary sbr mush thurmuflu the pretend lawyer! Who after Purdue wins by 20 will be back saying what a “tough beat” it was, lol.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Don’t forget when you play tigers you not only taking a team known not to show up but you also on same side as legendary sbr mush thurmuflu the pretend lawyer! Who after Purdue wins by 20 will be back saying what a “tough beat” it was, lol.
    Fukk off

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Fukk off
    Not that I care but that was funny!!

firedawg

Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

he'll pull up with a magically 1H total play that were suppose to believe was the same size bet as the original he started the thread for.

2daBank

he'll pull up with a magically 1H total play that were suppose to believe was the same size bet as the original he started the thread for.
    Original threads 0-2.. debatable last second half play 2-0. lol. You have seen what he will do to a nfl line to benifit his garbage record, of course he gonna try to do something to avoid telling the truth and saying “every bowl game I’ve posted has lost and by a average of about 30 points!”. He never gonna keep it real, he a phony.

firedawg

Not that I care
    But will morini have plays on the other games today?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Due gets up for this.....don't for one second think the emotion wont be there....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Auburn has the skills and player to win but they wont......not motivated like the Due....Auburn has (1) solid win at home vs AM (motivated) and the rest they fall short.....even the CLOSE ones they lost LSU (AT HOME)....Tyler Trent and Purdue leave Winners.....
    Quote Originally Posted by kufan11 View Post

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Damn, I was gonna bet Auburn, too. This just persuaded me to bet Purdue.

Actually want to thank you Morino. I've bet against you a lot this year. And because of you, I've won some nice $$$$.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Fuk off

Not that I care but Truth be told I already liked Purdue pal. Now I just like them more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Councilor Thermuflu, I never got a participation trophy when I was a little kid. Can I sue the little league now?

Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post

Lmfao “Thermuflu” still laughing 30 seconds later.
    Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Thank you Seaweed 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Oh boy...... this is scary I live here in West Lafayette and I actually really love auburn here too FML
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Good luck today Thermuflu, although I’m on the other side of the Auburn game.

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Lol

Original threads 0-2.. debatable last second half play 2-0. lol. You have seen what he will do to a nfl line to benifit his garbage record, of course he gonna try to do something to avoid telling the truth and saying “every bowl game I’ve posted has lost and by a average of about 30 points!”. He never gonna keep it real, he a phony.
    Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Damn, I was gonna bet Auburn, too. This just persuaded me to bet Purdue.

Actually want to thank you Morino. I've bet against you a lot this year. And because of you, I've won some nice $$$$.
    Fuk off

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Fuk off
    Amazing. I pay the guy a compliment and he still acts like a jackass. Grow the fuk up.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Auburn has the skills and player to win but they wont......not motivated like the Due....Auburn has (1) solid win at home vs AM (motivated) and the rest they fall short.....even the CLOSE ones they lost LSU (AT HOME)....Tyler Trent and Purdue leave Winners.....
    Auburn fans are nonexistent in Nashville. Purdue fans are everywhere and you can feel the excitement for this game. Auburn fans have bailed on their team. Not sure this makes a difference. BOL to everyone.

1234 Last