KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    These hands would definitely put you to sleep though I can guarantee you that.
    Lol. Talking about being up on coke for 2 days partying? You are already behind on speed and reach. Dumb fukkin loadie would get humiliated.

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

You must be still strung out from your cocaine binge. Mr tough guy hiding behind your words.

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Professional hockey player. I think not. What are you are on the injury list now. I keep posting so that I can keep exposing you for how fake POS that you are. Anyone on this forum believe that he hit 80% of his plays that he claims. He already lost 50 plays on this forum. You have more negatives post on this forum then anything positive.
    You think not do you ? Lol. Well you think wrong. I played in the minor leagues professional hockey for 4 years, and the last 7 years I have played semi pro. Still got it. Still got some Squak left in the bird. Remember it’s 2018, everything is accessible, I have the video proof and all of my followers know exactly what my % was. If you go through the 50 plus episodes of the most watched sports web series in the history of the internet you would see. There was a couple weeks here and there I was traveling and didn’t shoot my weekly episode but my plays for the week were posted on my social media platforms before Sunday. But ya anyways, facts are facts, and cleaning up poo is cleaning up poo. You know the drill !

The Shooter

You're nothing but a washed up SEMI-pro hockey player, drug addict and non educated asshole that isn't qualified to find a regular job.
    Once again, i am a professional hockey player, call it semi pro, call it the minors, call it whatever you want. Pro hockey is when you are paid to play the game. And not sure if you remember or not but I have a degree You donkey, so the uneducated slander is also incorrect. Keep trying Ya DOWNS

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lol. Talking about being up on coke for 2 days partying? You are already behind on speed and reach. Dumb fukkin loadie would get humiliated.
    Behind on speed and reach lol. The only speed I’m behind would be the speed bagging I would deliver on your head lol. Heavy shot, heavy power and the bird of a Congion Prince

The Shooter

You must be still strung out from your cocaine binge. Mr tough guy hiding behind your words.
    I never hide behind any words, if I rip a few lines to keep the party going and continue the anal throashing of my bookie that’s my choice. You’d be surprised how many pro athletes dabble into the good stuff. It’s also the off season, so it’s party time. I put in my work, I’ve deserved every pint, every line, every winning ticket! Wooooo

The Shooter

Fueled Up & Ready For Action! 👃🏻

Anyways, I’m done with the banter. Follow the plays and get paid, or tail the plays and dig your in grave. I’m heading back down to the festivities to watch the game, had a nice rest and refueled the body giving it what it wants. If I decide to keep helping you guys I’ll make some more plays later today.

Peace Out pesants!

BIG DADDY STACKS!!!!!

physed

I wouldn't call getting paid $25 a game to play much.

The Shooter

LOL !! 25$ a game ? Lol. How about 25$ for every minute of each period. That would be more in range I make “per game”.

The Shooter

“Wahh wahhh wahhh wahhh this will be my last post, wahh wahhh wahh I swear this will be it, wahhhh wahh wahh Denny Shit all over my bed, wahhh wahhh I wish I had a life of meaning like The Shooter, wahh wahh wahh when will The Shooter acknowledge that I need help, and wire me a couple hundred bucks for the Ulility bill?”

just ask Denny if you need some help. Anyways I’m out, last post for a bit, watch a real man stick to his word, show this to Denny and set an example of how a man says one thing and actually does it.

Lifetip #32 from The Shooter

Im out,

PAPA GIRTH

physed

Like I said $25 a game since you sat on the pine for the entire game.

physed

LOSER for this bullshit Loser that cannot prove all of his bullshit. Get off the cocaine then maybe you can handicap games better.

The Shooter

LOSER for this bullshit Loser that cannot prove all of his bullshit. Get off the cocaine then maybe you can handicap games better.
    I’m up 22K shut up ya clown. And third in the league in scoring this year pal. Maybe you should STFU and go clean up the shit all over your bed. I know that’s why your bitter but hey...what can ya do ? I know..clean up the POO!! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid a fraud ?

The Shooter

Buffalo breaks Tease...66-51-2 +21,220$

Well boys, took the first L of my time here in Vegas, and had a great time doing it! Picked up a few K playing craps, Christ I had the place BUZZIN! When Shooter grabs the dice, the high rollers pay the price!

What a weekend. Wow. Thanks Aria for having me down, it was a blast, met some greasy people. Was very humbling to see the amount of respect and gratitude shown to one of the Worlds best. Anywho, back to the sport book to watch the rest of the games. Might be Quackin with the Ducks later on.

Tease Loss....66-51-2 +21,220$

Big Daddy Shoots

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kid a fraud ?
    Come on JJ ! Been on here for months, look at the following brother. Look at the numbers. Join the winning team brother. Still got a couple ladies for ya whenever your ready to get that bird out of the cage ! Good luck tonight

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Question for you, Passer. If someone knows they are stupid, does that make them smart?

🤔

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Damn, shooter doesn’t even lose at table games! Kid a crazy winner!!

physed

He is all talk. Anyone can go on the forum and make up lies like this POS. If you won so much money post a picture of the money. Even JJ knows what a fraud you are.

Bostongambler

I heard Passer was walking to the parking lot to get in his limo when he pregnated a dog along the way.

2daBank

He is all talk. Anyone can go on the forum and make up lies like this POS. If you won so much money post a picture of the money. Even JJ knows what a fraud you are.
    So you telling me ppl not completely honest around here??? I’m stunned!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I heard Passer was walking to the parking lot to get in his limo when he pregnated a dog along the way.
    Shooter prob knocks ladies up just looking at them wrong!! Guy is a beast!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Shooter prob knocks ladies up just looking at them wrong!! Guy is a beast!
    Hahaha that’s my guy ! Banker what’s good bro how you been ? Long time to talk. How’s everything ? Just finishing up quite the bender myself here in Befas heading home tomorow. What a time ! I actually got pumped pretty good on black Jack the other night, so I’d be lying if I said I walked away up on the tables this weekend. But you know what was fire ? My sports play brother! Tea bagged the piss out of the house on NHL and March Madness last couple days. Things good with you ?

The Shooter

lol. Dumped a quick load in Lassie!! And I don’t take Limo’s much anymore Beantown, more an Uber Black kinda guy. But your right the parking lot was a bit of a DOGFIGHT! WOOF WOOF!! Lol

The Shooter

Shut up already ya dork. Still floating around begging for something to fall off the table and on to the ground so you can get a meal from your knees. Your like a lonely puppy just begging for attention. Your an absolute embarrassment. “Wahh wahhh wahh even JJ knows your a fraud wahh wahh wahh”””.... Stop your crying you professional shit cleaner. That’s all you do. Cry and clean up shit. I’m pretty sure I read JJ’s comment and he’s asking if I’m a fraud. No where does he state that he knows that ridiculous inncorrect, hater statement. If I’m not mistaken your the one who talks this nonsense of uneducated and stupid not knowing how to read. Then you make a comment like that. Weren’t you don’t posting on my thread ? The most popular thread on the forum? In fact I remember you saying 7 times now “wahh wahhh wahhhh this is my last post, you cocky POS, wahh wahh wahh”....Don’t you have some diapers to throw out? And while your at it bring in some Lysol wipes from the garage and get scrubbing on the green explosive diarrhea your son Denny left all over your gross light brown curtains from the 1970’s that have been hanging in your white hole apartment that you’ve been renting the last 25 years. Take a hike ya whiny b I t c h. This is where the big boys play. And hey Phys-Eddy, if ya wanna piss with the big dogs ya gotta be able to c o c k your leg!

im off to bed gotta catch an early flight in the am. Go clean up that mess and get to bed Eddy, McDonald’s starts serving McMuffins @ 5am

sleep tight Geek!

The Great One

The Shooter

Maple Leafs 3 Way....3000/2500$...66-51-2 +21,220$

Well good evening fellas! I am back home in the cold cold north, back home in Toronto, or “the 6” as the kids and rappers call it. Vegas was quite the trip and quite the time. Was nice to mix in a few Z’s on the plane and get the head back where it needs to be. Tonight we’re getting this wonderful week going with the Maple Leafs who haven’t been playing up to snuff as of late. I think they will shake the cob webs and get back to business tonight.

So here it is

Maple Leafs 3 Way...3K/2500$

66-51-2

All aboooooard The Shooter Express !

Uncle Girthy!

physed

This \*\*\*\*\*\* dork never picks an under dog. FADE CITY

The Shooter

This \*\*\*\*\*\* dork never picks an under dog. FADE CITY
    LOL !!! Atta boy EDDY!!! you keep fading I’ll keep winning !!! #anotherone

THE GREAT ONE

The Shooter

Leafs win....67-51-2 +23,720

CHA CHING @ CHO CHO !

When the Shooter dips his bird into something it’s almost a sure thing ! That’s the way to do her boys!

The Leafs fill my pockets with a few SCOOTS! The boys new The shooter was home and wanted to put on a good show !

67-51-2 +23,720

CHA CHING & CHO CHO DO DO DO DO !

Girth Nowitszki

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    LOL !!! Atta boy EDDY!!! you keep fading I’ll keep winning !!! #anotherone

THE GREAT ONE
    There you go girlfriend!!!! Congrats

But don’t pat yourself too much on the back you might need that strength later since no trim is showing up at your crib.

Anywho, throw out a nice dog winner. That would be a silencer to the masses.

Peace & hair grease.

The Shooter

Blazers & Under 2 Team Tease..(POR -0.5, Under 230)...1800/1500$..67-51-2 +23,720$

And we will finish the night with everyone’s favourite a little NBA teaser action.

Buckle up your belts, and undo your zipper, because the SHOOTER is sending one of his flight attendants on Shooter Airlines to suck ya off and swallow the salty goodness!!!

1800/1500$ (POR -0.5 & Under 230)

67-51-2 +23,720$

All abooooooard!!!!

Cho Cho!!!

Girth Brooks!

physed

He could never hit a doggie play.

The Shooter

There you go girlfriend!!!! Congrats

But don’t pat yourself too much on the back you might need that strength later since no trim is showing up at your crib.

Anywho, throw out a nice dog winner. That would be a silencer to the masses.

Peace & hair grease.
    Hey thanks for the advice! But I’ll do what keeps cashing in. I’ll wait till the Bruins play in the first round of the playoffs and bet against them. I do me, I cash tickets and I shake and bake with the Greats!

Good luck on your plays, I’ll do what works for me and the millions of followers and fans. You do what works for you. And let’s be honest, nothing can be laid or said on here that could silence the masses, funny thing is, no one on here likes a winner. You’d think guys would be happy to see someone consistently giving out free cashed tickets. But there’s a bunch of hating scum bags on here. It’s actually funny, and why I keep coming back. I live for this shit. I’ll go rattle off 6 straight and they’ll be crickets, I lose one and 35 people come chiming in throwing shade. It’s hilarious. Another day another dollar brotha !

The Girth One

physed

51 losers

physed

First ... 72737475767778 ... Last