Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Me bitches. Two month stint in rehab. Important message hopefully tonight if things work out.

Saloon this shit.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Hope all is well buddy. You sure seem to be one those in and out rehab guys tho, wtf up w that? Either stop or don’t brother!!

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Good to see you Cuse
    Hope you're doing well

2daBank

Love your cuse boys tonight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good job

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hope all is well buddy. You sure seem to be one those in and out rehab guys tho, wtf up w that? Either stop or don’t brother!!

Cuse0323

Definitely my last. I stopped drinking this past year since it was killing me. The other stuff caught up to me.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

if only it was that easy.... i got family in the same spot. all you can do is hope and pray they get the strength.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Definitely my last. I stopped drinking this past year since it was killing me. The other stuff caught up to me.
    gl cuse. wish you the best.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Cuse, welcome back bro

One of my fave

I'm hoping you get drinker of the year this time

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I’m not trying to be a prick jay. Cuse my guy. I have friends similar to him tho and I tell them the same I just don’t get it.. god knows I gots issues and prob do more of worse than most but here the thing, if it becomes a problem in my life I stop, when I feel like partying some more I do., just don’t get the in and out rehab guys. Ultimately rehab can’t help ya, either you wanna stop and do, or you just getting away from it and minute it in your face you back at it and feeling bad for yourself which usually makes it worse.. hopefuliy he can learn to control himself !!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay away from
    Vices pal

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13372

Welcome back pal. Call me.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Cuser

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stay away from
    Vices pal
    Interesting advice from guy working for a gambling forum!! Lol

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

welcome back bro. How is your mom?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Cuse, welcome back bro

One of my fave

I'm hoping you get drinker of the year this time
    Thanks. Not deserving this year. Only have drank about a dozen times this year.

Cuse0323

I’m not trying to be a prick jay. Cuse my guy. I have friends similar to him tho and I tell them the same I just don’t get it.. god knows I gots issues and prob do more of worse than most but here the thing, if it becomes a problem in my life I stop, when I feel like partying some more I do., just don’t get the in and out rehab guys. Ultimately rehab can’t help ya, either you wanna stop and do, or you just getting away from it and minute it in your face you back at it and feeling bad for yourself which usually makes it worse.. hopefuliy he can learn to control himself !!
    You’re right banker. It’s really pretty easy. Just gotta want it. I stopped drinking and everyone knows how bad I was. I wanted it and did it. It’s something simple that addicts complicate.

Cuse0323

Thanks everyone else. Glad to be back.

Chico, mom is doing well, thanks.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11006

Cuse

Welcome and peace for you
    Have a great holidays

Your friend

The Terminator
    The Terminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 351

Cuse, I’m new here but congrats on your successful recovery and keep it going, GL on all your plays and in life in general!

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
    Cuse, I’m new here but congrats on your successful recovery and keep it going, GL on all your plays and in life in general!
    Thanks man.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24080

Welcome home Cuser!

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Cuse

Welcome and peace for you
    Have a great holidays

Your friend
    Thanks Shuter.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Welcome home Cuser!
    Thanks funny. Good to see ya.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3629

How you doing cuse, glad to hear you're doing okay.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Welcome back to one of the folks I am happy to see return

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How you doing cuse, glad to hear you're doing okay.
    Thanks my man!

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Welcome back to one of the folks I am happy to see return
    Appreciate it brother. Good to see you too.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10404

Welcome Back Cuse.
    Wish you the best on your new journey.

Cuse0323

I’m not gonna lie, I got high tonight and am working on a few beers.

I guess I’ll tell y’all what my message was gonna be. Really not looking for attention, but I was gonna kill myself. I have no one else to tell this, without getting hospitalized. Getting high may have saved me. My plan was to get drunk, then shoot up all the fentanyl I had. It would have been enough. My best friend died from just two of these bags earlier this year, and I had four with no tolerance. Though he did some ketamine too. The 16 beers would have been enough to boost my chances. Absolutely painless death.

I really don’t want to die. I love life. The problem is that I can’t do what I truly enjoy, and it doesn’t look like I ever will be able to. My joys in life are gambling, drugs, and alcohol. I don’t have the money to do any of that as much as I’d like to. I just want to live in Vegas, and get high and drunk everyday. No interest in anything else, and my mental health makes it difficult for me to get a job. I’m a 30 year old baby.

I’m lonely and need a girl. Rehab taught me how much I desire a woman in my life. I fell for this girl, but she wasn’t having it. Another gorgeous girl came in after the first left and I fell for her too. Doubt I had a chance with her either. I get attached to females easily. I’m a sappy, hopeless romantic. Think I need someone else to make me happy, but in reality I need to find happiness within myself first before I can be happy with someone else. You really do have to love yourself, or at least like yourself before being able to be loved.

After getting high, I just felt so happy and have no desire to off myself now. Who knows if that changes tomorrow when I wake up. I hope I still have the will to persevere. I’m not going to do it. It would absolutely crush my mom. Getting the money from her, along with letting me drive would cause her so much guilt. I just couldn’t do it to her, but I just don’t see a decent future for myself. I’m a decent, somewhat intelligent human being who could do well for myself if I put the effort in. Just so hard to picture a happy existence. Who knows fellas, and ladies. We shall see.

Thanks for letting me vent. Sorry for the depressing topic. Just feel comfortable enough here to post this. I know I sound like a little bitch, but hey, it is what it is. We have BIGDAY fighting for his life, and here I am whining about mine. Saloon this, if necessary.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 12-19-18 at 11:28 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I’m not gonna lie, I got high tonight and am working on a few beers.

I guess I’ll tell y’all what my message was gonna be. Really not looking for attention, but I was gonna kill myself. I have no one else to tell this, without getting hospitalized. Getting high may have saved me. My plan was to get drunk, then shoot up all the fentanyl I had. It would have been enough. My best friend died from just two of these bags earlier this year, and I had four with no tolerance. Though he did some ketamine too. The 16 beers would have been enough to boost my chances. Absolutely painless death.

I really don’t want to die. I love life. The problem is that I can’t do what I truly enjoy, and it doesn’t look like I ever will be able to. My joys in life are gambling, drugs, and alcohol. I don’t have the money to do any of that as much as I’d like to. I just want to live in Vegas, and get high and drunk everyday. No interest in anything else, and my mental health makes it difficult for me to get a job. I’m a 30 year old baby.

I’m lonely and need a girl. Rehab taught me how much I desire a woman in my life. I fell for this girl, but she wasn’t having it. Another gorgeous girl came in after the first left and I fell for her too. Doubt I had a chance with her either. I get attached to females easily. I’m a sappy, hopeless romantic. Think I need someone else to make me happy, but in reality I need to find happiness within myself first before I can be happy with someone else. You really do have to love yourself, or at least like yourself before being able to be loved.

After getting high, I just felt so happy and have no desire to off myself now. Who knows if that changes tomorrow when I wake up. I hope I still have the will to persevere. I’m not going to do it. It would absolutely crush my mom. Getting the money from her, along with letting me drive would cause her so much guilt. I just couldn’t do it to her, but I just don’t see a decent future for myself. I’m a decent, somewhat intelligent human being who could do well for myself if I put the effort in. Just so hard to picture a happy existence. Who knows fellas, and ladies. We shall see.

Thanks for letting me vent. Sorry for the depressing topic. Just feel comfortable enough here to post this. I know I sound like a little bitch, but hey, it is what it is. We have BIGDAY fighting for his life, and here I am whining about mine. Saloon this, if necessary.
    Man...I just love Cuse's bedtime stories

Cuser do you still have that bike, pal?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Man...I just love Cuse's bedtime stories

Cuser do you still have that bike, pal?
    No sir. I do not.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29192

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuser.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

No sir. I do not.

Cuser let's not go to the dark place

Life is too beautiful, pal

In the moments like that, always think about the people who matter the most to you and everything will be alright

12 Last