Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

It's the last game ever in the Black Hole. Should be worth watching......and we all know, it's only worth watching if you've got money on it.

Give me the RAIDERS - ml . Can't see them losing on purpose for the overall number 1 pick. Gruden's ego is too big to purposefully lay an egg on Monday Night football.

Also give me the OVER 42.5. Wind, rain, whatever. Denver has gone under 7 games in a row. The oddsmakers are too sharp with their lines to not see a regression to the mean.

Merry Xmas, boyz!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

El Paso not talking about Texas

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Denver has really struggled on offense since Emmanuel Sanders went down. Under is the play

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Saluki09 View Post
    Denver has really struggled on offense since Emmanuel Sanders went down. Under is the play
    I never even heard of dudes trying to catch passes on that team these days. Luckily they have a amazing qb who makes everyone better (oh wait).

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Why is everyone on the Raiders? I assume many have not actually seen them play.
    I seen them beat the Steelers a couple weeks ago, and if not for 3 fumbles by 3 different running backs, they would have beaten the Chiefs the week before that. Not to mention they came up just short of beating Denver in Denver earlier this year.

Derek Carr hasn't thrown an interception since week 5.

It's the final game in that stadium and I expect them to play with some pride and come away with a win.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-24-18 at 11:39 AM.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I never even heard of dudes trying to catch passes on that team these days. Luckily they have a amazing qb who makes everyone better (oh wait).
    Lindsay gonna put up 3TDs , might pass for one

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    There is usually a bowl game. I'm disappointed there is nothing except this meaningless game also.
    But we can't even count on it being the last game played in Oakland.
    That's up to the courts to decide now. The judge can rule that the NFL violated its policy and cannot relocate
    the team to Vegas. https://thehill.com/homenews/news/42...r-raiders-move
    I posted on this

The city/ county isnt renewing the lease

Technically Oakland is homeless for a year

Saluki09

Is there anyway the Raiders want to lose this game to get the number 1 pick? I mean if anyone could make it happen, it’s Gruden

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Is there anyway the Raiders want to lose this game to get the number 1 pick? I mean if anyone could make it happen, it’s Gruden
    Does 1st/2nd pick really matter this year? I’d think last game at black hole trumps meaningless spot in draft but wtf do I know?

GzaTheGenius

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
    STRAIGHT BET Dec 24 NFL [132] RAIDERS (OAK) +3-115 23.00 USD / 20.00 USD 112292816

STRAIGHT BET Dec 24 NFL [132] RAIDERS (OAK) +125 20.00 USD / 25.00 USD 112292817

Decided to go with da raiders lmao

Merry Christmas yall

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status
    WWWBUKTN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1351

This is actually a big game for me. If I win it Ill be a half point out of the money in the Supercontest with a week to go. I have Denver.-2.5. I'm just in hopes that the Raiders have mailed it in.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don’t you think it will be treated as such regardless? I do.
    the language and aguments if affirmed, invalidate the move to Vegas, making it vulnerable to another case
    or a ruling that cancels the move. It doesn't matter that in this case the City is seeking damages only, say
    they are awarded 500 million dollars...the basis being that NFL broke their own rules and damaged Oakland..
    if that is affirmed there can be all sorts of repurcussions such as an additional case in another court to invalidate
    the move, or a stay against the move right in the fifth district court.
    It can happen is all I'm saying. Until then, nobody knows where Raiders are playing next season.
    Davis would prefer Oakland but that means he is essentially paying Oakland's legal fees by leasing the stadium.
    This case has potentialities. Let's say the court agrees the NFL's move was invalid and illegal.
    Then it awards the money to Oakland. Thus the precedent that the move was illegal opens up another case to stop it,
    or the judge may stop it as part of the ruling, or in comments may encourage such.
    "The defendants brazenly violated federal antitrust law and the league’s own policies when they boycotted Oakland as a host city,” Parker said. “The Raiders’ illegal move lines the pockets of NFL owners and sticks Oakland, its residents, taxpayers and dedicated fans with the bill. The purpose of this lawsuit is to hold the defendants accountable and help to compensate Oakland for the damages the defendants’ unlawful actions have caused and will cause to the people of Oakland.”

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They will play hard

Nfl players always do

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Raiders suing Oakland. Doubt they want to give them a win. Plus they WERE tanking earlier in the season. I think it's back to tanking.

Snowball

everyone on the under. bad weather could result in turnovers.

Saluki09

everyone on the under. bad weather could result in turnovers.
    Public is on the over bro..

GzaTheGenius

Under in divison games late in the season tend to hit more often than not

Oakland is 29th in scoring and Denver is 21

high winds and possible rain too

Snowball

total has dropped 3 points since open and you really believe "the public" is on the over?
    mmkay

Saluki09

It’s called reverse line movement, look it up buddy
    https://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/denver...24-2018-971842

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Another reason to like the under is case checkdown keenum

I could see raiders w maybe one big play td but they won’t actually move the ball luch

Snowball

Nonsense. Another bozo believes the fake data. Whether the number of bets is valid or not data-wise,
    and I don't believe it is, 53% is a weak consensus and has nothing to do with the line dropping, money
    makes the line drop because people are betting the under. Books adjust downward where the action is
    and to balance their exposure. If you think books and Vegas pick sides by taking excess Over and lowering the total
    that is taking a side which they don't do. 53/47 is not based on dollar volume.
    Sports Insights uses real money data and says 60% are on the Under. Money moves lines.

Saluki09

Nonsense. Another bozo believes the fake data. Whether the number of bets is valid or not data-wise,
    and I don't believe it is, 53% is a weak consensus and has nothing to do with the line dropping, money
    makes the line drop because people are betting the under. Books adjust downward where the action is
    and to balance their exposure. If you think books and Vegas pick sides by taking excess Over and lowering the total
    that is taking a side which they don't do. 53/47 is not based on dollar volume.
    Sports Insights uses real money data and says 60% are on the Under. Money moves lines.
    Ok 😂

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Gun to head, Raiders and the over.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

There is usually a bowl game. I'm disappointed there is nothing except this meaningless game also.
    But we can't even count on it being the last game played in Oakland.
    That's up to the courts to decide now. The judge can rule that the NFL violated its policy and cannot relocate
    the team to Vegas. https://thehill.com/homenews/news/42...r-raiders-move
    I Love the NFL, but I guess the only way to watch this game is get on some live betting action (Let's get some gents!).

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Who are the mushes on?

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It's the last game ever in the Black Hole. Should be worth watching......and we all know, it's only worth watching if you've got money on it.

Give me the RAIDERS - ml . Can't see them losing on purpose for the overall number 1 pick. Gruden's ego is too big to purposefully lay an egg on Monday Night football.

Also give me the OVER 42.5. Wind, rain, whatever. Denver has gone under 7 games in a row. The oddsmakers are too sharp with their lines to not see a regression to the mean.

Merry Xmas, boyz!
    Interesting. But regression toward the mean doesn't automatically begin tonight. Ha. I'm still undecided.

Merry Christmas !!

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Haha

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Nah. Got my fix by betting Derby Lane greyhounds.

Gonna go watch a movie afterwards. Merry Christmas

AshinKusher
    AshinKusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

the language and aguments if affirmed, invalidate the move to Vegas, making it vulnerable to another case
    or a ruling that cancels the move. It doesn't matter that in this case the City is seeking damages only, say
    they are awarded 500 million dollars...the basis being that NFL broke their own rules and damaged Oakland..
    if that is affirmed there can be all sorts of repurcussions such as an additional case in another court to invalidate
    the move, or a stay against the move right in the fifth district court.
    It can happen is all I'm saying. Until then, nobody knows where Raiders are playing next season.
    Davis would prefer Oakland but that means he is essentially paying Oakland's legal fees by leasing the stadium.
    This case has potentialities. Let's say the court agrees the NFL's move was invalid and illegal.
    Then it awards the money to Oakland. Thus the precedent that the move was illegal opens up another case to stop it,
    or the judge may stop it as part of the ruling, or in comments may encourage such.
    "The defendants brazenly violated federal antitrust law and the league’s own policies when they boycotted Oakland as a host city,” Parker said. “The Raiders’ illegal move lines the pockets of NFL owners and sticks Oakland, its residents, taxpayers and dedicated fans with the bill. The purpose of this lawsuit is to hold the defendants accountable and help to compensate Oakland for the damages the defendants’ unlawful actions have caused and will cause to the people of Oakland.”
    Gonna be funny seeing them take all ,the raiders gear outta stores if that happened.

Stadium is 25% done. done deal in Vegas they smell the money already

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by AshinKusher View Post
    Gonna be funny seeing them take all ,the raiders gear outta stores if that happened.
    Stadium is 25% done. done deal in Vegas they smell the money already
    there will be a team in Vegas no matter how this is resolved, expansion or move Raiders or someone else.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Lindsay gonna put up 3TDs , might pass for one
    I fukkin hope not

I have a 20 pt lead in my fantasy championship with my opponent having lindsay as his final player. 1500 vs 1000 for second.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They will play hard

Nfl players always do

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I fukkin hope not

I have a 20 pt lead in my fantasy championship with my opponent having lindsay as his final player. 1500 vs 1000 for second.
    Good luck!

I'm DOWN 103-110 for the Championship. 1860 1st/ 1240 for second. Opponent is done scoring I NEED A JARED COOK TD and 50 yards.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    Good luck!

I'm DOWN 103-110 for the Championship. 1860 1st/ 1240 for second. Opponent is done scoring I NEED A JARED COOK TD and 50 yards.
    Good luck pal. He is about the best player on the Raiders from a fantasy perspective so hopefully he comes through.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

over 21 1h

First 12345 Last