t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Kings +3 and +130 over Clipjoint

Tough spot for the Clippers. Second game of a back to back facing a confident Kings squad. Clippers been playing great so far this year but they’ve been all over the map traveling from coast to coast. Look for the young Kings to jump on them early and win a rare national TV game tonight.

Kings +3 -110 (4x); ML +130 (2x)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Like it

What worries me is entire world on it

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Fox and hield have looked great so far this year

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Like it

What worries me is entire world on it
    The entire world? Really?? Ok.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers game last night was a joke, very easy game agaisnt Phoenix, and they are deep, I think Clippers pull away and cover in the 4th.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino your in no position to right now based on your past performance

thomorino

Fuk off

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

I think morino is correct since both lakerboy and twizzle are on the kings tonight. Mush stars are aligned

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Fuk off

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    I think morino is correct since both lakerboy and twizzle are on the kings tonight. Mush stars are aligned
    This guy literally has tailed my plays on here.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I like this play

Seems like you have to take the points, could be a last second game winner or Kings shit on LAC

hellomyname
    hellomyname's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

On the moneyline. Fade morino.

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

Lakerboy and twizzle on the same side... Dipshit

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by hellomyname View Post
    On the moneyline. Fade morino.
    Fuk off

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

who puts 6 units on the kings in a november game against the clippers?? based on b2b and national tv??

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    who puts 6 units on the kings in a november game against the clippers?? based on b2b and national tv??
    Why don't you educate us as to what we're supposed to be doing then?

Seto

I'm on this too. Didn't start great but lots of time left. Maybe the Clips can fade away in the 2nd half like they did in DC a couple weeks ago.

What's your take on the West so far this year? Been quite a mess with everyone blowing hot and cold. At the end of the day what it may end up ressembling in April is sadly the easiest path to the finals the Warriors have had in their run. I like Denver quite a bit. They're just missing a perimeter iso scorer so they stop having so many turnovers late in close games. Might come back to bite them in the playoffs but I think they are a good bet to get the #2 seed.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Why don't you educate us as to what we're supposed to be doing then?
    Sac is an untrustworthy team. i reviewed every final score last night in nba up to date. so educate me as to why this is such a strong play worthy of 6 units? where is the edge?????

Seto

Sac is an untrustworthy team. i reviewed every final score last night in nba up to date. so educate me as to why this is such a strong play worthy of 6 units? where is the edge?????
    Lol who cares about units. 1 unit, 6 units, 100 units. It's not like any of us have the same scale, to some a 6 unit play is the play of the year and to some it's a run-of-the-mill every day type of play. If you're tailing someone on a daily basis maybe sticking to their unit scale is a good idea but otherwise who the fukk cares about that. Just bet whatever amount feels right.

I'm not too sure what you gained by reviewing all those final scores but whatever, good job. He told you what he thought the edge was. What would you consider a good "edge" for a November game?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Lmao this fukking post might be the dumbest shit I've ever read. "I reviewed every final score last night in NBA up to date." The fukk does that mean? Jesus Christ. This place is full of circus acts 🤣🤣

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Lmao this fukking post might be the dumbest shit I've ever read. "I reviewed every final score last in NBA up to date." The fukk does that mean? Jesus Christ. This place is full of circus acts 藍藍
    Ha I tried not to be too much of a dick in my reply but yeah, that was some pretty weird shit he posted. It's SBR.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Lmao this fukking post might be the dumbest shit I've ever read. "I reviewed every final score last night in NBA up to date." The fukk does that mean? Jesus Christ. This place is full of circus acts 藍藍
    you learn the consistency of certain teams you dumb fukk. just like your mother.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol who cares about units. 1 unit, 6 units, 100 units. It's not like any of us have the same scale, to some a 6 unit play is the play of the year and to some it's a run-of-the-mill every day type of play. If you're tailing someone on a daily basis maybe sticking to their unit scale is a good idea but otherwise who the fukk cares about that. Just bet whatever amount feels right.

I'm not too sure what you gained by reviewing all those final scores but whatever, good job. He told you what he thought the edge was. What would you consider a good "edge" for a November game?
    ok. so 6 units doesn't imply a strong play to you? this guy has millions of threads. how many have 6 units on one game. not many. hence the question. lil bitch. damn ya'll annoying.

Seto

ok. so 6 units doesn't imply a strong play to you? this guy has millions of threads. how many have 6 units on one game. not many. hence the question. lil bitch. damn ya'll annoying.
    No, it doesn't.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

No, it doesn't.

i'm sorry then you are just stupid. if someone has a 3 unit play and a 6 unit play and you think they feel equally strong its on you.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i got sucked into this by your comments but its a silly disagreement. i believe 95% of 5+ unit bets posted are simple hyperbole for post game accolades.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

are you guys gay together yet

smh

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Kenny mauer and the refs butchering the sht out of this game it's hilarious at how crude of a fix they are trying to pull

Seto

i'm sorry then you are just stupid. if someone has a 3 unit play and a 6 unit play and you think they feel equally strong its on you.
    Reading comprehension not your strong suit eh?

Seto

The level of insults on this site is pretty hilarious "your mother" "gay" etc. Place is a damn playground.

t-wizzle

I'm on this too. Didn't start great but lots of time left. Maybe the Clips can fade away in the 2nd half like they did in DC a couple weeks ago.

What's your take on the West so far this year? Been quite a mess with everyone blowing hot and cold. At the end of the day what it may end up ressembling in April is sadly the easiest path to the finals the Warriors have had in their run. I like Denver quite a bit. They're just missing a perimeter iso scorer so they stop having so many turnovers late in close games. Might come back to bite them in the playoffs but I think they are a good bet to get the #2 seed.
    What’s up man! Been awhile.

I had Warriors/Nuggets in the conf finals going into the year. Pelicans will be a tough out if they stay healthy. I was down on Houston and Utah this year and so far I’ve been proven right on those two. Houston just too erratic. Launching 50 3s is bad. I don’t care what the analytics say. They take too many bad shots. Utah I expected to regress a bit. Mitchell sophomore slump. Tough to repeat what he did last year but I still like him as a player. Lakers will probably be in the mix to advance deep but I think they bow out before the conference finals. Portland same shit different year. Clippers deep and young but will eventually come back to earth. They could get in though for sure. None of this really matters because Golden State goes to the finals again barring major injury.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

If the Kings can stop these stupid little mistakes and get like 3-4 stops we should be good.

t-wizzle

From now on I should just not post units. Not sure why someone would get so hung up on it. Yes I liked the Kings tonight. No I don’t really give a shit what happens in this game the rest of the way. Cleaned up on Cowboys and the Under. If Sacramento doesn’t come through then I move on to tomorrow.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What’s up man! Been awhile.

I had Warriors/Nuggets in the conf finals going into the year. Pelicans will be a tough out if they stay healthy. I was down on Houston and Utah this year and so far I’ve been proven right on those two. Houston just too erratic. Launching 50 3s is bad. I don’t care what the analytics say. They take too many bad shots. Utah I expected to regress a bit. Mitchell sophomore slump. Tough to repeat what he did last year but I still like him as a player. Lakers will probably be in the mix to advance deep but I think they bow out before the conference finals. Portland same shit different year. Clippers deep and young but will eventually come back to earth. They could get in though for sure. None of this really matters because Golden State goes to the finals again barring major injury.
    Doing good, hope all's well with you bro.

Yeah the LeBron factor and the AD factor makes those 2 teams dangerous in a playoff format but Nuggets may prove to be too deep. Jokic has to stop having these games where he defers to everyone and takes 4 shots. It'll be interesting before those teams run into the Warriors.

How about the East? I was down on Philly before the year but I think they're a real tough out with Jimmy. They get 1 more reliable shooter on that team and they really have something.

12 Last