flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Many people taking Alabama ML...........

Think they lose to Georgia........Many people will hammer the ML as well as put them in their parlays........could be a disaster , ,it is only around the -500 mark..........

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Illini how much will your brother have on Bama??

I heard he is one of biggest bettors in SF

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

ALabama lock of the millennium

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How often has the ML lost for Alabama this season? That would be NONE. As a matter of fact, this is the best kept secret in ALL of College Football. It is the reason why so few make so much money. In the past 5 years, if you took Alabama and the ML on every game they played, to win $100.00 per game, you would have made a profit of $4800.00. Mind you that is just wagering to win $100.00 per game. My guess is that NO ONE in here has made $4800.00 over the past 5 years. I am sure that most of you know that people who wager large amounts of money are going to wager a lot more than what it takes to win $100.00 per game. $1000.00 per game would be a lot closer to it. That is just another example of why I make so much money and no one else in here does. It is knowing things like that and not telling the world. Fortunately no one in here has enough guts to try that. Also this is coming to an end because of the profits being made on Alabama by we few who played them EVERY WEEK of the season.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How often has the ML lost for Alabama this season? That would be NONE. As a matter of fact, this is the best kept secret in ALL of College Football. It is the reason why so few make so much money. In the past 5 years, if you took Alabama and the ML on every game they played, to win $100.00 per game, you would have made a profit of $4800.00. Mind you that is just wagering to win $100.00 per game. My guess is that NO ONE in here has made $4800.00 over the past 5 years. I am sure that most of you know that people who wager large amounts of money are going to wager a lot more than what it takes to win $100.00 per game. $1000.00 per game would be a lot closer to it. That is just another example of why I make so much money and no one else in here does. It is knowing things like that and not telling the world. Fortunately no one in here has enough guts to try that. Also this is coming to an end because of the profits being made on Alabama by we few who played them EVERY WEEK of the season.
    😂🤣😂🤣

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

You going to risk 12k to win 1k at times or even higher?

jjgold

sucker betting Bama ML

We laugh at squares

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

They won't lose to Georgia but ML too high to wager

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Does anyone in here know exactly what the ML averaged on Alabama's 5 (that's right. Only 5) losses in the past 5 years? Here is a hint. The Spread averaged -6.2 points. You guys can find your conversion tables and do the math yourself. Let's face it. You guys are too afraid to wager and give such a high line. Well here is a clue for all of you guys who think they know what they are doing. There is no such thing as a line too high to wager on if it is a winning line. By the way, eliminate playoffs from the equation and you have 3 losers in 5 years. That is a record of 57-3. S/U. I invite you to do the math.

jjgold

Bigdaddy good staff man!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

u can only laugh at people laying 5-1. broke dik nation

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Krusty knows what he's saying... take the advice guys. He doesn't lose.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    sucker betting Bama ML

We laugh at squares
    JJ. You guys ARE the Squares. This shows how little you really know about football. Vegas, and gaming in general.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Krusty knows what he's saying... take the advice guys. He doesn't lose.
    Oh I lose, but it is wagers like this that keep me well above .500.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Thanks for the rant sicko. Even Helen Keller knows the Bama ml has been a gold mine for years. I do remember you losing your entire ssi check betting -1000+ NCAAF mls.

Log off now or I will call your local police station and tell them I have seen you hanging out near school playground.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

That is just another example of why I make so much money and no one else in here does.
    The reason you make money betting sports is because you know what the results are after the games have already been played????

Miami had a five year stretch that was almost as successful as Alabama's and would have been almost as profitable betting them on the money line every game. Then the next five years, they weren't. Telling us what was profitable over the past five years is meaningless, since you cannot tell what will be profitable over the next five years

Taking all that money necessary to win $100 on the Alabama ML each week and betting it instead on Temple would have meant about five to 10 times as much profit

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    The reason you make money betting sports is because you know what the results are after the games have already been played????

Miami had a five year stretch that was almost as successful as Alabama's and would have been almost as profitable betting them on the money line every game. Then the next five years, they weren't. Telling us what was profitable over the past five years is meaningless, since you cannot tell what will be profitable over the next five years

Taking all that money necessary to win $100 on the Alabama ML each week and betting it instead on Temple would have meant about five to 10 times as much profit
    squares will be squares bro

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    ALabama lock of the millennium
    blazer lets see the ticket lol

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

All it will take is a couple of turnovers and you lose.

jjgold

No value in these big money lines

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No value in these big money lines
    for once goldy making sense

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game has no real meaning for Alabama, lose and they are still in the playoff, for Georgia this game is their season. Georgia will take risks on 4th down, have fake punts, they will do a lot of different things - the value is on Georgia spread and moneyline.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I threw a dime on Georgia ML

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

STFU, you got outed playing 30 cent poker

You make so much money

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    STFU, you got outed playing 30 cent poker

You make so much money
    The only money he makes is when he is on his knees in the steam room

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Clemson ML/Alabama ML is the easiest 2 team parlay of all time.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

Oh I lose, but it is wagers like this that keep me well above .500.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Just put the kids college fund on the Alabama ML

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Over 64

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Just put the kids college fund on the Alabama ML
    Bigdaddyqh by law is not allowed within 500 yards of his kids or grandkids.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Can you possibly be a bigger clown?? Jesus Christ we so sick of hearing your fat ass blabber on and on about how you bet -5000 ml’s and get rich doing so., you not tough (as you claim), you damn sure not sharp (as you desperately want us to believe), I doubt welfare pays you enough to make much taking huge mls. Get over it fat boy, nodoby buying the bs you constantly trying to sell.