2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Shoot I’m sorry, I didn’t realize Illinois st had started already. Disregard that!! lol

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Shoot I’m sorry, I didn’t realize Illinois st had started already. Disregard that!! lol
    Get your game on, Banker!!

Haha, all good, glad I saw your thread... cash those tickets!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Get your game on, Banker!!

Haha, all good, glad I saw your thread... cash those tickets!
    I had court this morning so put bet in but had to turn phone off before I could post it, lol. I thought it tipped at 11 tho!!! (All my damn sites say different time zones, drives me crazy!! Lol).. can prob still get 2nd half over at around same price it was for game!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I think both those teams (wcu and jv state) are gonna benefit from the step down in class. Both have been challenged early on. Their adjusted tempos are right about at national average. Think the step down in defense class may help them get to that number
    But early unders are always looking good.

Good luck as always my dude

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I think both those teams (wcu and jv state) are gonna benefit from the step down in class. Both have been challenged early on. Their adjusted tempos are right about at national average. Think the step down in defense class may help them get to that number
    But early unders are always looking good.

Good luck as always my dude
    I hear ya but under Harper the gamecocks have played incredibly slow when left up to them. Think step down allows them to dictate tempo and show off their defensive chops, I expect them to hold western in low 60’s. While Jax st offense def gets some class relief still don’t see them lighting it up. Prob more efficient but will take their time I suspect.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baker a battler

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

wish i would of seen your play on over.

2daBank

Clemson-6.. got their scare out the way yesterday, think the defense will give uga fits.

MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

Why can’t I find this wcu / Jacksonville game on tv

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MakeitRain View Post
    Why can’t I find this wcu / Jacksonville game on tv
    My phone alert says cbs sports bro. I’m outside fixing roof tho so Havnt looked.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Any thoughts on San Diego State vs X??

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

West Carolina/Jax st under 147.5.., just to be honest I thought I posted this overnight at u144 (1st one I’ve had move real bad against me). I don’t see the post now tho, might have been fading out and posted In wrong thread or didn’t submit or something! Lol. So obviously I like at this higher number it sits at now, just keeping it real w ya’ll, only played half unit overnight and added a half at current number..

Akron/Illi st over 143.. this Redbirds team been a royal pain in my ass thus far but here the deal on this total. How the hell this only 2 points higher than Akron/Clemson? Illi st plays faster than Clemson and damn sure plays way crappier defense!!! Looks like a game played in the 70s to me.

Post #60. I tailed.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Post #60. I tailed.
    Oh sweet. I thought I posted it before I went to sleep, losing my mind w working plus capping no time for lot of sleep!! Lol.,, oh well, as I said thought was worth playing again once line went up.. glad it worked out pal!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Any thoughts on San Diego State vs X??
    I haven’t looked at that one yet pal., my brother over here helping me fix damn leak in my roof by our skylight (when snow started melting last week it started raining in our kitchen! Lol).. we fixing to get tools put away and be done. Back inside capping in next 30-40 min!!! If that game hasn’t started yet it be 1st I look at!! If starting soon sorry.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

Boom! Clemson, banker you’ve been money man!!! Thanks

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

What's anybody got to say on this cal game? Temple giving 7 points....

Cal can shoot the 3. Sueing and Austin are great. They played well at Barclays yesterday....

Gotta be too many points, no? What am I missing here?

arrgy
    arrgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1904

It depends on if Temple wants to play or not. I never touch consolation games.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by arrgy View Post
    It depends on if Temple wants to play or not. I never touch consolation games.
    not a fan on consolation games either

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    Boom! Clemson, banker you’ve been money man!!! Thanks
    Glad to help my dude. Hopefully we can keep it rolling!!! These holiday tourneys and the conf tourneys before dance my 2 favorite times!!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

What's anybody got to say on this cal game? Temple giving 7 points....

Cal can shoot the 3. Sueing and Austin are great. They played well at Barclays yesterday....

Gotta be too many points, no? What am I missing here?
    Yeah I think books are yet to catch up on Cal. They are better than most people think. Seuing can play and the transfer PG can hoop. And how about that center who is like 7'3.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Yeah I think books are yet to catch up on Cal. They are better than most people think. Seuing can play and the transfer PG can hoop. And how about that center who is like 7'3.
    Yeah I'm in on cal. Too many in my opinion. They can shoot the 3 and take care of the rock. And that's gonna be successful against temple most times.

2daBank

I don’t buy these being consolation games really guys. Lots of reasons not to look at it that way. 1st off coaches are preparing their teams and using these games to see how they measure up, secondly they every bit as important when it comes to getting in dance and seeding. Does anyone really care bout the trophy or whatever I assume they get for winning? If/when you happen to see a poor effort I think you can assume that more fatigue setting in more than disinterest cause it “consolation game”. Just my 2 cents.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

I don’t buy these being consolation games really guys. Lots of reasons not to look at it that way. 1st off coaches are preparing their teams and using these games to see how they measure up, secondly they every bit as important when it comes to getting in dance and seeding. Does anyone really care bout the trophy or whatever I assume they get for winning? If/when you happen to see a poor effort I think you can assume that more fatigue setting in more than disinterest cause it “consolation game”. Just my 2 cents.
    Agree, in the case of Maui or some of the other tourneys they go to stack up against evenly assorted teams from all over. There’s no quit in these kids whether the game is for 1st or 8th.

2daBank

I dunno guys, I don’t want any part of Cal. I’d prob be on temple except the way they struggled to close out uga last week scares me... temple well coached and don’t see them giving Cal all those fts other teams have been, better coached more experienced team I think takes the cake. Owls just shot horribly last game vs vcu, another day at that gym might be a different story.. gl to ya’ll on Cal tho, as I said owls struggles to close out games worries me too much go be against.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I dunno guys, I don’t want any part of Cal. I’d prob be on temple except the way they struggled to close out uga last week scares me... temple well coached and don’t see them giving Cal all those fts other teams have been, better coached more experienced team I think takes the cake. Owls just shot horribly last game vs vcu, another day at that gym might be a different story.. gl to ya’ll on Cal tho, as I said owls struggles to close out games worries me too much go be against.
    I just hate taking teams that struggle to score the ball... If they aren't getting turnovers and points off of those, I don't see where they're going to create points enough to cover

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    Agree, in the case of Maui or some of the other tourneys they go to stack up against evenly assorted teams from all over. There’s no quit in these kids whether the game is for 1st or 8th.
    It’s why I love college hoops so much more than the NBA. Certainly isn’t the quality of players, I love hoops and with ncaa I feel for the most part we always get a honest all out effort from these kids unlike pros where situation more important than numbers in most cases!!

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

It’s why I love college hoops so much more than the NBA. Certainly isn’t the quality of players, I love hoops and with ncaa I feel for the most part we always get a honest all out effort from these kids unlike pros where situation more important than numbers in most cases!!
    this is a great statement and spot on!

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Anyone fading duke? Line looks pretty inflated but idk if I can do it

2daBank

I just hate taking teams that struggle to score the ball... If they aren't getting turnovers and points off of those, I don't see where they're going to create points enough to cover
    I hear ya, I think a decent case can be made for not playing owls, which why I’m passing. But would you really be surprised if owls forced lot of turnovers and won on the glass vs a very very raw Cal team?

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Illinois ML over Iowa St?

Tough team although 1-2 those two losses are to great schools.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Wish I would have been able to cap and been around at open on that one. Without even capping it I can pretty much guarantee I’d been part of the contingent driving that total up!! Guessing I gotta pass now since early bird got the worm on that over but havnt dug info yet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Illinois ML over Iowa St?

Tough team although 1-2 those two losses are to great schools.
    Looking at that one now. Illini gonna turn them over a lot imo. They also gonna get out off missed 3’s too. I like the over.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I wouldn’t advise it. I’m a life long Duke fan but not a homer when it comes to betting. I’ll be the first to bet against Duke when I know the time is right (ACC road games at Miami, Florida St. And VT) almost every year. However this team is different. Everybody is talking about the freshmen and all of the highlights and scoring and rightfully so but what has impressed me is their defense. Those top 3 freshmen are all long and athletic. Not to mention Jones is a good all round defender at the point and Bolden is a big boy underneath. Then the first 2 players off the bench are Jack White and DeLaurier and both of those boys play defense and have size, especially DeLaurier. Don’t get me started on what Alex O’Connell will bring to the table with his 3 point shot the more minutes he gets. This Duke team is going to be one of those Iconic special teams we are still talking about 25-30 years from now. That’s not to say Auburn can’t cover because this is college basketball and anything can happen. However I feel like you’ve gotta ride Duke until they give us reason not to. Good luck with whatever you decide.

2daBank

Isu/Illini over 153

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    I wouldn’t advise it. I’m a life long Duke fan but not a homer when it comes to betting. I’ll be the first to bet against Duke when I know the time is right (ACC road games at Miami, Florida St. And VT) almost every year. However this team is different. Everybody is talking about the freshmen and all of the highlights and scoring and rightfully so but what has impressed me is their defense. Those top 3 freshmen are all long and athletic. Not to mention Jones is a good all round defender at the point and Bolden is a big boy underneath. Then the first 2 players off the bench are Jack White and DeLaurier and both of those boys play defense and have size, especially DeLaurier. Don’t get me started on what Alex O’Connell will bring to the table with his 3 point shot the more minutes he gets. This Duke team is going to be one of those Iconic special teams we are still talking about 25-30 years from now. That’s not to say Auburn can’t cover because this is college basketball and anything can happen. However I feel like you’ve gotta ride Duke until they give us reason not to. Good luck with whatever you decide.
    Yeah, I agree with you in that I don’t think you can fade them until they prove otherwise. Line feels 4-5 points too high but I’m not interested in backing that thought with money lol

First 123456 ... Last