swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    He is the ultimate YES Man

“Yes Jerry, is that how you want it Jerry, anything for you Jerry”

In order to get fired he has to tell Jerry NO which he will never do.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    What does Jason Garrett have to do to get fired?

Be black.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Change his race.
    This

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's getting close. Jerry has to make a move.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Paver with the pro bump

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ifiots its not his fault....bills plsyed great....SHUTUP

nyplayer33

Make a move why...hire fetroit guy from bellivhek still suck...hate oeople!!!!!!!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

nyplayer33 either you're drunk and/or on crack or you need a new keyboard man

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Been like 20 years since the Boys were relevant in a championship sense.

Jerry, smart as fukk as a businessman, also has proven time and again he doesn`t really care about rings.
    He cares about his image and his wallet above all else.

Opie Cunningham had zero right or stature to be a CEO of a billion dollar enterprise.
    Yesterday a bunch of SBR yahoos were ripping McVey. He is a MONSTER compared to this guy.
    Garret should be a small town dentist while spending his free time on the school board.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Put on blackface might do it...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I try to avoid ESPN if humanly possible but I may have to tune in to Stephen A. Smith tomorrow. Oh boy will he be screaming bloody murder.
    Then my wife will come in and say "Bill (my real name) it's too early to hear that idiot scream"

Actually he's not an idiot, I read his bio he's paid his dues every step of the way. He's got my respect.
    Everything Stephen A has he's earned, but my oh my he had better take his blood pressure meds first.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

I think he's fired now

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jerry likes Gingers

has to be the answer

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

well lucky for him he's in a sh*t division where in theory they could still make a playoff run (big lol I know) but most likely he'll be canned at the end of the season

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

It may be coming tomorrow?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    It may be coming tomorrow?

Nevermind

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-jason-garrett

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I never really thought they do it in season, there was lot of talk this week and then they looked awful so I thought just maybe. End of day tho they still gonna win this dog shit division and what they finna do? Turn team over to the 15 year old dumbshit oc who calling crappy games to lead them into playoffs! Lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

He doesn't deserve a job, he's had enough chances. He's medicore at best.

Having said that I always believed the players on the field have the most impact

That's why when Brady went down, Bill could win some reg season games, but he couldln't win the big ones when they mattered, and he couldn't make the playoffs.

A coach can win and lose a reg season game but if you want to look ahead and think big picture, the players gotta look at themselves in the mirror.

I don't hear ppl say this enough, but when Rodgers or Manning or Brady or Brees get play calls they don't like, they change them. That's part of being a great player. A great QB has more instinct than the playcaller. So imo a playcaller is rarely to blame. You're the leader, you're on the field, you touch the ball on every play. Make the change when needed or get silenced.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    He doesn't deserve a job, he's had enough chances. He's medicore at best.

Having said that I always believed the players on the field have the most impact

That's why when Brady went down, Bill could win some reg season games, but he couldln't win the big ones when they mattered, and he couldn't make the playoffs.

A coach can win and lose a reg season game but if you want to look ahead and think big picture, the players gotta look at themselves in the mirror.

I don't hear ppl say this enough, but when Rodgers or Manning or Brady or Brees get play calls they don't like, they change them.
    Ummm Brady only went down 1 full year and they won 11 Games w Matt staking castle.

Hoody has won many many playoff Games and a Sb or 2 that had nothing to do with Brady. Including afc championship and last years Sb I could have played qb for him and won.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ummm Brady only went down 1 full year and they won 11 Games w Matt staking castle.
    I hear this a lot. Did they make playoffs? They didn't because while Bill could create schemes to win a bunch of reg season games, Cassel wasn't good enough to win the big games. And their team was pretty damn good that year.

Also, Bill was the head coach of the browns for several years. His record was 36-44, and he only had 1 winning season. I don't know why no one ever mentions this. He couldn't win with Bledsoe either. They went 5-11 that first season w Bill as head coach and I don't think Brady ever played a game.

Some facts my man!

2daBank

I hear this a lot. Did they make playoffs? They didn't because while Bill could create schemes to win a bunch of reg season games, Cassel wasn't good enough to win the big games. And their team was pretty damn good that year.

Also, Bill was the head coach of the browns for several years. His record was 36-44, and he only had 1 winning season. I don't know why no one ever mentions this. He couldn't win with Bledsoe either. They went 5-11 that first season w Bill as head coach and I don't think Brady ever played a game.

Some facts my man!
    11 wins almost always makes it and it was Matt castle!!! Brady was a fukkin clown last year. To say he brought that Sb is nowhere close to facts. Hoody beat Reid and then destroyed mcvey, Brady had 2 drives total one vs a terrible kc d and one vs a demoralized rams team. Gtfoh w your twisted facts. Hoody coulda won last year w a retarded monkey playing qb.

Goat Milk

11 wins almost always makes it and it was Matt castle!!! Brady was a fukkin clown last year. To say he brought that Sb is nowhere close to facts. Hoody beat Reid and then destroyed mcvey, Brady had 2 drives total one vs a terrible kc d and one vs a demoralized rams team. Gtfoh w your twisted facts. Hoody coulda won last year w a retarded monkey playing qb.
    Yeah Brady did not play well in the superbowl but that Rams defense was very good bro. They were ready. But like you just said, he came through on the biggest drive. And Brady had a higher QBR than Mahomes in that games. He threw 2 picks but I think both if you remember were tipped off his wrs hands. He played very well and led the team down to a TD in OT, often calling many audibles. Billichick isn't calling those audibles. And neither is McDanials.

So 11 wins with Cassell and no playoff appearance. That's all that matters, he could not win the big games.

Don't get me wrong I give Bill a lot of credit and he's the best coach of all time, but there's a reason he was 36-44, and then 5-11, as a head coach, before he turned to Brady. That's a significant sample size bro.

2daBank

Yeah Brady did not play well in the superbowl but that Rams defense was very good bro. They were ready. But like you just said, he came through on the biggest drive. And Brady had a higher QBR than Mahomes in that games. He threw 2 picks but I think both if you remember were tipped off his wrs hands. He played very well and led the team down to a TD in OT, often calling many audibles. Billichick isn't calling those audibles. And neither is McDanials.

So 11 wins with Cassell and no playoff appearance. That's all that matters, he could not win the big games.

Don't get me wrong I give Bill a lot of credit and he's the best coach of all time, but there's a reason he was 36-44, and then 5-11, as a head coach, before he turned to Brady. That's a significant sample size bro.
    Lots of coaches get better at their second job. To credit the difference solely to Brady is short sighted as is the one season without him since Brady has had how many seasons he didn’t win SB?

The reason he is the coach he is in New England cause he learned to cheat, has a owner and front office that understand something you don’t agree with, that big name players don’t mean shit in most spots. They spend smart. They cut guys early not late, never overpay. If you dont think this would be the best franchise without Brady you crazy. Give me that and I’ll give you without Brady sure they prob only have a couple rings and several less trips to SB.

nyplayer33

Too tough to win...everybody wants to win...elliott is not gonnanwin by himself..they dont have the team...period!!!!!!

nyplayer33

Why r lions with belichek disciple bad...no players...wake up u neednplayers...dumb cross eyed sports fan

Goat Milk

Lots of coaches get better at their second job. To credit the difference solely to Brady is short sighted as is the one season without him since Brady has had how many seasons he didn’t win SB?

The reason he is the coach he is in New England cause he learned to cheat, has a owner and front office that understand something you don’t agree with, that big name players don’t mean shit in most spots. They spend smart. They cut guys early not late, never overpay. If you dont think this would be the best franchise without Brady you crazy. Give me that and I’ll give you without Brady sure they prob only have a couple rings and several less trips to SB.
    Yeah they're the best franchise, I'll give you that. Like you said they don't pay top dollar. Brady I feel is a part of that too, because he's taken many, many paycuts. Meanwhile Rodgers wants his 150 mill or whatever. Brady just wants rings. Maybe Bill will carry on then when brady is done, which is gonna be very soon. I'm curious to see if he can maintain this. I think what is sometimes underappreciated about Brady is not his talent or his drive to win, but his leadership skills. The way he storms up and down the sidelines firing up his players. The way he's not afraid to get in ppl's faces. I've never seen that out of Rodgers or Brees or his other colleagues. Even Manning, his facial expressions made it seem like it was always his WRs fault. I think that type of stuff is a big pscyhological component of sports that never gets talked about much.

I would say that Pop and the Spurs are also the best franchise, but it seems to be all downhill since their big 3 fell out of their primes/retired.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Too tough to win...everybody wants to win...elliott is not gonnanwin by himself..they dont have the team...period!!!!!!
    They have as much talent as any team in the league. Wtf you talking bout? Point me to the better rosters please. One of best o-lines . A supposed big time pass rusher. Great young linebackers. Excellent wrs, Zeke. How the Fukk you telling they not good enough to win?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Why r lions with belichek disciple bad...no players...wake up u neednplayers...dumb cross eyed sports fan
    I mean we lost our starting QB and haven't won a game since.... It's not hard to figure out. We also lost our starting RB and we're like 1-6 without him. Our backups at those positions are pretty much the worst in the league, so it's gonna be tough to win games.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

For better or worse, Jerry Jones is sticking with coach Jason Garrett, as the Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager continues to believe better days are coming in the final month of the season, even after Thursday's dismal 26-15 loss to the Buffalo Bills.

"This is not the time for me [to make a coaching change]," Jones said outside the locker room with tears in his eyes. "I'm looking ahead at another ballgame. I'm looking ahead at winning four or five straight and helping write a story they will talk about, how it looks like you're down and out. And I mean that. That's the way that I'm operating. Every decision that I make over the next month will be with an eye in mind to get us in the Super Bowl now."

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89

Good buy low spot

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

Jerry calls many plays that is why

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    For better or worse, Jerry Jones is sticking with coach Jason Garrett, as the Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager continues to believe better days are coming in the final month of the season, even after Thursday's dismal 26-15 loss to the Buffalo Bills.

"This is not the time for me [to make a coaching change]," Jones said outside the locker room with tears in his eyes. "I'm looking ahead at another ballgame. I'm looking ahead at winning four or five straight and helping write a story they will talk about, how it looks like you're down and out. And I mean that. That's the way that I'm operating. Every decision that I make over the next month will be with an eye in mind to get us in the Super Bowl now."
    Tears in his eyes

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Yesterday didn't JJ say he had Garretts back. Isn't that the "Kiss of Death."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas spent a lot of money too

Elliot rarely got ball

First 123 Last