IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    They will let Draymond walk before Klay. Shooters age well. Draymond is valuable but with defense being abolished by the league, he isn’t a must have.
    That;s for sure. Draymond can't fuckin shoot!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2419

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Miami? The team that was minutes and one end of bench player to make salaries work away from finalizing?

Philly?
    Neither of those teams can compete with Houston offering 4 First Rd picks. Fultz/Saric/First Rd pick/Bolden is probably the best Philly can do.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    You'd have to be a Warriors' fan to believe they're going to keep that core intact. Why do you think Cousins signed there at a discount? He knows there's a fair chance Durant or Thompson will leave for LA or elsewhere, and he will slot into the cap space.
    They don’t even need boogie - and he isn’t playing till January - warriors really need Klay more for his defense then offense - he’s ask 2 guard the other teams best player nightly - if Durant decide 2 stay that’s 2 super max contract - curry/Durant - -

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Neither of those teams can compete with Houston offering 4 First Rd picks. Fultz/Saric/First Rd pick/Bolden is probably the best Philly can do.
    What about Ingram for butler?

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Fultz & Saric is a million miles better than 4 late 1st round picks. Fultz will be a star. Saric is the glue guy the T'Wolves need.

But the Sixers would be stupid to trade for Butler -that's what teh T'Wolves did!

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    They wont trade any of their pieces inorder to get a stud player,they just keep waiting to grab them off free agency.
    What deal have they passed up that wouldn't be better waiting?

Unless it puts you over the top which most are just waiting out the warriors, not sure it's not a better move to keep young core there and still be able to sign and hopefully break up warriors

ans61201

Fultz & Saric is a million miles better than 4 late 1st round picks. Fultz will be a star. Saric is the glue guy the T'Wolves need.

But the Sixers would be stupid to trade for Butler -that's what teh T'Wolves did!
    2 of those picks probably won't be late round, as when you're paying broken down cp3 and butler 40 mil a year with no bench in a couple years you'll probably be in the lottery toward end of their maxes.

Furthermore it's only been a report, I'll beleive they offered 4 1st when I see it accepted. Sound a like wolves pressuring others to up offers.

IBetYou

2 of those picks probably won't be late round, as when you're paying broken down cp3 and butler 40 mil a year with no bench in a couple years you'll probably be in the lottery toward end of their maxes.

Furthermore it's only been a report, I'll beleive they offered 4 1st when I see it accepted. Sound a like wolves pressuring others to up offers.
    CP3 will be retired, but Harden will be an elite level player for at least the next 10 years. Capela is a (still) rising star. Doubtful they wind up in the lottery any time soon.

ans61201

CP3 will be retired, but Harden will be an elite level player for at least the next 10 years. Capela is a (still) rising star. Doubtful they wind up in the lottery any time soon.
    So a given a guy will be an elite player into his late 30s when a handful of dudes have done it, and no, Paul will be getting paid 40 mil a year by them for the next handful of years tail end when he's in that age group. Add butler to that list they'd be capped out with a bad roster in 4-5 years. The picks will be the wolves for every other for 7. Very likely 1-2 of those will be decent to good.

Wish there were a good way to wager literally anythjng you just said, I'd bet the house

ans61201

Sorry at least the next 10 years pushes the guy to 40 😂🤣 I'll wager my house against that one.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

What deal have they passed up that wouldn't be better waiting?

Unless it puts you over the top which most are just waiting out the warriors, not sure it's not a better move to keep young core there and still be able to sign and hopefully break up warriors
    I seem to remember they wanted Westbrook when he was available, but they didn't want to trade for him, figuring they could get him for free.

I don't reckon they'll have that many more years of LeBron James, he'll probably be looking to retire in the next few years id imagine.They cant rely Antonio Davis just drops to them in free agency.I get what your saying though,but sometimes you can be to frugal aswell,to the point where you lose out.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-31-18 at 08:05 PM.

IBetYou

Harden will be 36yo in 7 years, Capela will be 31yo. 36 is not particularly old for a guard of Harden's calibre.

By decent to good I assume you mean out of the playoffs and into the lottery once or twice. I don't think so...

ans61201

Harden will be 36yo in 7 years, Capela will be 31yo. 36 is not particularly old for a guard of Harden's calibre.

By decent to good I assume you mean out of the playoffs and into the lottery once or twice. I don't think so...
    You said 10 years, whcih is what I replied to. 36 for a guard built on falling to the ground and getting to the line is very old. People see what lebron is doing and take it as the rule instead of the exception to the rule. Look at the top 50 guards of all time and you'll find maybe a couple who were top players in the league or "elite" at 36 years of age.

They'll be out of the playoffs within 7 years. They'll be more likely to be out of playoffs if they max out butler along with cp3.

Only time will tell.

With that said, for reasons I mentioned I still doubt 4 picks were offered and beleive leaked story by wolves

IBetYou

a guard built on falling to the ground and getting to the line is very old

Show some respect lol. You're talking about one of the most skilled guards ever. Old timers marvel at what he is able to do as an iso' scorer and a playmaker -no he doesn't have others setting him up for open shots like Curry.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Lakers should keep Kuzma because he can shoot - get rid of Ingram for butler -
    Jimmy is tough with great perimeter defense
    Ingram is just a skinny kid right now but he's improving every year, big upside, mini KD... Not sure I'd give him up in a trade just yet.. He's a baller... Kuzma you don't get rid of and I totally agree with that..

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ingram is just a skinny kid right now but he's improving every year, big upside, mini KD... Not sure I'd give him up in a trade just yet.. He's a baller... Kuzma you don't get rid of and I totally agree with that..
    He’s not going be anything like KD- people need 2 stop comparing that - butler is a guy ready to win now - Lebron does not have time on his side 2 piss away years -

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

He’s not going be anything like KD- people need 2 stop comparing that - butler is a guy ready to win
    now - Lebron does not have time on his side 2 piss away years -

I'm surprised you are concerned about LeBron. Lol

Lakers will be fin imo. There must be something in place against next year. Kawhi/KD??

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    I'm surprised you are concerned about LeBron. Lol

Lakers will be fin imo. There must be something in place against next year. Kawhi/KD??
    - Leonard is in love with Toronto - why would Durant leave a good situation? That’s like leaving a hot wife ? For a old and dry up Lebrenda

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I'd much rather have Leonard then Butler.. Oh and no one is in love playing in Toronto.. Shits cold, alot of travel to play games all season long, small market, etc... I'd be surprised if Leonard doesn't walk and go to a larger market like in LA next year..

If the Lakers think they can hold out and get Leonard then they shouldn't try to get Jimmy Butler.. I understand Lebron only has a few good years left and the organization should try to win now, I'm just not sure you should trade away your young talent for Jimmy Butler just yet... That's a tough call...

ikid2groove415

^^^I'd much rather have Leonard then Butler.. Oh and no one is in love playing in Toronto.. Shits cold, alot of travel to play games all season long, small market, etc... I'd be surprised if Leonard doesn't walk and go to a larger market like in LA next year..

If the Lakers think they can hold out and get Leonard then they shouldn't try to get Jimmy Butler.. I understand Lebron only has a few good years left and the organization should try to win now, I'm just not sure you should trade away your young talent for Jimmy Butler just yet... That's a tough call...
    Toronto isn’t a small market Jibbs - largest city in Canada -

ikid2groove415

Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America after Mexico City, New York and Los Angeles

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Toronto isn’t a small market Jibbs - largest city in Canada -
    You are right it's ranked #6.. Thanks for the heads up.. I always thought it was a smaller NBA market for some reason.. I did know the city is large though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...rankings_2018/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jimmy Butler getting dissed in the media... https://sports.yahoo.com/jimmy-butle...042459042.html

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Only Team that has shown real interest is the Houston Rockets.
    How can Minny turn down 4 1st round picks for Butler?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    if rockets make playoffs and have a good record 1st round pick is near the end of the round almost like a 2nd round pick, teams want lottery picks nba draft isn't like the nfl draft where u can find studs late usually it's top 10 picks and even the last 5 years the talent level has dropped biggly

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

jimmy butler says he will decide if he plays in back to back games, easy to see why nobody likes this guy

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-back-back-set

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Where is Adam silver at?..... This situation is nuts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Loser

Teach him a lesson and not play him ever

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    jimmy butler says he will decide if he plays in back to back games, easy to see why nobody likes this guy

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-back-back-set

packerd_00

One plus for Toronto,Leonards uncle is in NY and Toronto is pretty close,about 3 hours drive.

The family aspect can't be overlooked.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-03-18 at 12:16 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I don't see how you do turn it down to be honest.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Fultz has some kind of mental block. He is in danger of becoming a mini Kwame Brown.

Butler now acting like a bitch saying he’ll sit when he feels like it. T’wolves should suspend him until they find a deal for him.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

One plus for Toronto,Leonard is from NY and Toronto is pretty close,about 3 hours drive.

The family aspect can't be overlooked.
    Kawhi was born and raised in LA.

Your inaccurate info can’t be overlooked.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

packerd_00

I made a mistake and corrected prior to your comment as you can see from the timeline.Heard something about him being very close with his uncle that lived in NY.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

I made a mistake and corrected prior to your comment as you can see from the timeline.Heard something about him being very close with his uncle that lived in NY.

First 123 Last